Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

One Vital Way To Get A Girl Who Is Forming Hard-to-get.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Vital Way To Get A Girl Who Is Forming Hard-to-get.... (1644 Views)

This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. / Chics Forming Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Vital Way To Get A Girl Who Is Forming Hard-to-get.... by paulperry(m): 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
There are many ways to get a girl who is proving too stubborn to get.

You can also take her to the sky via helicopter & say "Marry Me or Leave My helicopter now" grin
Try this and thank me later*

1 Like

Re: One Vital Way To Get A Girl Who Is Forming Hard-to-get.... by Deejavuu(f): 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: One Vital Way To Get A Girl Who Is Forming Hard-to-get.... by Cjizzy(m): 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
Deejavuu:
No worries sis.... It is well.. I have sent for the Prophet
Re: One Vital Way To Get A Girl Who Is Forming Hard-to-get.... by Eniqurl(f): 11:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: One Vital Way To Get A Girl Who Is Forming Hard-to-get.... by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 11, 2015
Very very very very very very very very very very very very very Very very very very very very very very very very very very very Very very very very very very very very very very very very very Very very very very very very very very very very very very very Dry
Re: One Vital Way To Get A Girl Who Is Forming Hard-to-get.... by SPG4U(m): 7:02am On Aug 11, 2015
[size=20pt]OP wait first do u have a chopper...

Have u ever fly one...

And on the other hand let d truth be told an average nigerian girl won't form hard to get if u own a chopper

[/size]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It My Fault Or Hers? Should I Give In To Her Request? / Touch Of Cuteness: Christmas Sale / Some Guys Re Damn Silly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.