Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (255648 Views)

You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / My Experience In The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
Heheheeee
It was a wonderful journey locating farms in the Ewekoro axis.
@enilove was the leader of the expedition - we visited two farms and was quite a positive journey.
We made wonderful deals and parleyed with the major management personnel.

I bet you with what we went home with, we are getting nearer to the season when we shall be having eggs all year round at a business friendly price.

bolman2k1:
How was ur journey to Ewekoro today? Where u able to locate d Animal care office?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Ogborokiri(m): 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
any supplier in delta state here
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
There should be but you have to dig them out.
I and @enilove was deep in the bushes of Ilaro and Kpakpa axis today talking to farms. And it was successful. I think you should do so.

Let me give you a clue, just get to a known farm ask make inquiries, those you meet there will always tell you more. If you are here in Lagos, I would have been of much help. Something is ongoing in the east but when I am not sure with details I cannot inform you.

Ogborokiri:
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
Addressing the issue of having access to eggs on demand is the most difficult issue in egg distribution - but the solution is here!

Will you be willing to have at least 100 crates of egg guaranteed weekly?
A farm has offered to meet this condition for about 10 distributors for a start. And this is for Lagos distributors. Home delivery is not involved, you take delivery at a central outlet - if you are interested in this offer, do not miss our next seminar.

* Start now to book a space, the spaces are limited.

Distributors of egg are in for a robust year.
We had access to some classified information about the current trend.
A major key player who is quite domineering in the business is going down speedily.
Due to the lowering production, the market is experiencing a lot of gap in supply. According to the classified information, the farm may not come back to full scale production this year. This is a boost to us! It is playing its own part in the increasing high price of the commodity.
Many of their clients are now moving to other farms, snapping up whats available.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by MnenaSadiku(f): 11:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
Thanks OP for a job well done. I have been quietly following this thread for about two weeks. So pls, I need details of the forthcoming seminar. How do I book my space? Thanks.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
Drop your e-mail.

MnenaSadiku:
Thanks OP for a job well done. I have been quietly following this thread for about two weeks. So pls, I need details of the forthcoming seminar. How do I book my space? Thanks.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:58am On Feb 06, 2016
ASK
Ask questions
Seek solutions
Knock on doors and it shall open.

Thats how to get farms to give you eggs regularly.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by enilove(m): 1:49am On Feb 06, 2016
Op, more grace to ur elbow. I cannot thank you enough for the connections and access you granted me yesterday to these poultry farms.
May God bless you abundantly. Truly speaking ur type is scarce , considering the time u took & the distance couple with d expenses , just to link me with these firms . God bless you sir. I also thank God for making it a success.

I don't know why these poultries love saying "we can't take new customers for now", is like they enjoy it.
But with God's favour and your persistence , I am relieved of those discouraging statements.

My next move is to wait till the "order day" to go for my stock.
Now I can concentrate on my studies, since am sure something tangible will be coming in , by the grace of God.

my email -- oridamisi@yahoo.com

Thanks & stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by mpowa(m): 1:55am On Feb 06, 2016
Op pls send more info to wisdomlife07@gmail.com

Then I have 2 questions, 1) how do you locate retailers, if you're planning to be an wholesaler, 2) how do you always transport your eggs to the customers.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by sharpsharp: 6:00am On Feb 06, 2016
Ogborokiri:

When you say supplier do you mean a distributor that can supply you eggs?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:21am On Feb 06, 2016
How do you locate retailers?
.......by marketing. You look the retailers in your area of contact and tell them you are an egg distributor.

How do you transport your eggs to customers?
......when they are far from where my office is, I either use a car or a Keke. When it is a walking distance, I do that on foot.

mpowa:
Op pls send more info to wisdomlife07@gmail.com

Then I have 2 questions, 1) how do you locate retailers, if you're planning to be an wholesaler, 2) how do you always transport your eggs to the customers.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:24am On Feb 06, 2016
We now have 19,948 visitors on this thread, if I can meet the visitor No. 20,000 you would have gotten my e-book for free!
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by mpowa(m): 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
Blackkie:
How do you locate retailers?
.......by marketing. You look the retailers in your area of contact and tell them you are an egg distributor.

How do you transport your eggs to customers?
......when they are far from where my office is, I either use a car or a Keke. When it is a walking distance, I do that on foot.

ok, thanks for the info.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by joelreg(m): 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
Kkk
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Allahisone(f): 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
Blackkie:
ASK
Ask questions
Seek solutions
Knock on doors and it shall o
Thats how to get farms to give you eggs regularly.
. @blackkie ,could please share the average farm gate price of eggs in those areas.by God's am starting on Monday.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lets say N600.
And they are better than what we are getting for N650 - N720 here in Lagos Mainland.

Allahisone:
. @blackkie ,could please share the average farm gate price of eggs in those areas.by God's am starting on Monday.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
From all indications, the greatest challenge facing egg distributors in Nigeria is farms to source their eggs from.
We are committed to finding a solution to this and a step has been taken already.
Join us if you care.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Allahisone(f): 11:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
Blackkie:
Lets say N600.
And they are better than what we are getting for N650 - N720 here in Lagos Mainland.

thanks for the quick answer.are they sorted or not.pls I need ooo if you can connected me I will appreciate you.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 1:03am On Feb 07, 2016
Unsorted

Allahisone:
thanks for the quick answer.are they sorted or not.pls I need ooo if you can connected me I will appreciate you.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by psyqs(m): 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
Keep it up OP, I'm a supplier too and I wish I cud have time to write like you do. God bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by yazz09(m): 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
Blackkie:
That means you jumped some pages of the thread.
I discussed it in details then.

Rule 10/10 is a client acquisition plan a beginner in egg distribution can adopt and go into automatic profiting.
Its in a nutshell - get 10 clients who will buy 10 crates weekly. With this you are selling 100 crates weekly with ease.
Then targeting the 10% weekly returns, you grow your investment by 40% monthly.

For example, you invested N50,000.00 and you were able to to get 100 crates of egg with it and you make 10% of weekly.
This translates to making N5,000.00 weekly totaling N20,000.00 monthly.

cool.

I'll work on that this week. though have some customers willing to buy 10 crates weekly but there prices are not favorable to me.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by rmx1: 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hi Blackie and everyone

We just started producing 5000 paper egg trays daily and

produce 6 and 12 paper egg boxes for the 1st time in nigeria, used for supermarket sales

Contact me at motosh2001atyahoo.com

Thanks
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by yazz09(m): 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
I have established a connection with a farm and will be picking up 100 crates tomorrow. though start with 50 crates last Wednesday, and sold them off in a day, yet did not satisfy my neighborhood.

I am looking forward to expand to 1000 crates by beginning of next month, hence any farmer in Uyo that can give me at a reasonable price, I would love to discuss with them.

@blackkie you did not come to ph as we discussed. I want us to discuss on a long term future of this business venture.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by yazz09(m): 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
rmx1:
Hi Blackie and everyone

produce 6 and 12 paper egg boxes for the 1st time in nigeria, used for supermarket sales

Thanks

can you send me your proposal in my mail box, so we can discuss further. franklinejeh@gmail.com.
with pictures of your sample products and prices.

have been looking for a company that can give me such services.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by GCIT: 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
@rmx1 Please can you mail me your prices.
My mail address is GCITfarms@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
All you need to do is to find the 10 that will agree with your offer.
They are there, only your asking will reveal them.
Once you get them, it will be all smiles for you.

yazz09:

cool.

I'll work on that this week. though have some customers willing to buy 10 crates weekly but there prices are not favorable to me.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
Can you place the picture of what you are offering here for all to see.
It will aid your narketing.

rmx1:
Hi Blackie and everyone

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by goke4all(m): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
@ All, I have been wondering and asking why the sudden increase in the of eggs and I have just two answer based on finding.

1. The weather has not favoured maize farmer and maize constitute majority of poultry feed, so the increase in price and unavailability of maize is responsible for the increase I price at major farms.

2. Over the years, cost of managing poultry farms has increased but the farmers has been unable to increase cost of eggs due to many reasons. They are willing to do so now cause most of the farms have more demands than their production. This demand kept increasing because of the new use of eggs. People now eat egg and indomie like never be4

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:45am On Feb 08, 2016
Yes, you are right.
However, the distributors have to work with a bit of caution as the price wars dangles.

goke4all:
@ All, I have been wondering and asking why the sudden increase in the of eggs and I have just two answer based on finding.

1. The weather has not favoured maize farmer and maize constitute majority of poultry feed, so the increase in price and unavailability of maize is responsible for the increase I price at major farms.

2. Over the years, cost of managing poultry farms has increased but the farmers has been unable to increase cost of eggs due to many reasons. They are willing to do so now cause most of the farms have more demands than their production. This demand kept increasing because of the new use of eggs. People now eat egg and indomie like never be4
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by goke4all(m): 9:35am On Feb 08, 2016
I agree with you, distributors must start getting consumer buy-in into the new price regime, believe me the hike in price will stay for a while. Investing in poultry business is capital intensive and couple with its high risk, investor will think twice before going there. And lastly, the time to recoup the capital invested is not immediate. Talking from experience.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by rmx1: 10:32am On Feb 08, 2016
Blackkie:
Can you place the picture of what you are offering here for all to see.
It will aid your narketing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (66) (Reply)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.