Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (256063 Views)

You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / My Experience In The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by omonuhabi(m): 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pls where at ibadan?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by omonuhabi(m): 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pls where at ibadan
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Allahisone(f): 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Blackkie:
Sent

Thanks very much oga blackkie.you are too much.I will contact the man tomorrow God willing. God bless you work.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
Thank you.

Allahisone:
Thanks very much oga blackkie.you are too much.I will contact the man tomorrow God willing. God bless you work.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
We will let you know soonest.

omonuhabi:
Pls where at ibadan
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
Citywide Egg Distributors Club
No. 11 Ishola Street, Off Randle Avenue Surulere Lagos
C/0 Startupsnews@gmail.com
11th February 2016

proposal For Guaranteed Supply Of Egg

The above named group Citywide Egg Distribution Club - CEDC, is an investment club made up of dynamic and result oriented young Nigerians, do ask for a guaranteed supply of 1500 [one thousand, five hundred] crates of eggs on weekly routine.

We the members of the club are aware of the challenges faced by poultry farmers and how it effects our business. Our proposal if granted will be backed with a bond and MOU which will be renewable periodically.

We are convinced that you have the know-how and capacity to meet our need.
To make this a reality, we are eager to hold talks with your management before the month of February runs out.
Thank you for your usual understanding.
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The above was a proposal for farms.
We have dialogued with a few and they gave us the nod for further talks.
The success of this venture will offer many who will be interested in the group a guaranteed supply all year round.
If you are interested, indicate your interest on time and be available to work with us.
By next week, we shall be visiting the management of about three farms in this respect.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Ogborokiri(m): 12:34am On Feb 13, 2016
I would have love to Join but distance is the barrier
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by efe2nath: 8:14am On Feb 13, 2016
Hello Ogborokiri, I was unable to access your pm. This is my number 08051263734. you can text(whatsapp) or call. Thanks
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:29am On Feb 13, 2016
We are looking at the same arrangement down east.
Once the leads we have turn positive, you will be notified.

Ogborokiri:
I would have love to Join but distance is the barrier
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:38am On Feb 13, 2016
Have you taught of boarding schools as your potential client?
Yes, many boarding schools have above 500 students to feed. Taking charge of their meal containing egg just twice in a week will surely make a difference.
One of my co-distributors does that for two schools on the Island and she supplies at least 180 crates to the two schools weekly.

May be you are related to faith based school owner, may be your in-laws owns one, it may be a good friend or a family friend - make a detailed presentation to them. You may break the cold ceiling.

You can give a life line to an unemployed fellow near you who always ask for assistance.
Toast bread can do it right - N10,000.00 can start such a business. The real thing is that he/she is selling your eggs for you.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by efe2nath: 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hello Blackie, great job you are doing here. please can such arrangement be made for those of us down here in the north (abuja to be precise). Thanks
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by psyqs(m): 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
efe2nath:
Hello Blackie, great job you are doing here. please can such arrangement be made for those of us down here in the north (abuja to be precise). Thanks

I supply to abuja, if u r interested let's talk
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
helo house, i stay around Remo area in ogun state. there are lots of poultry farms here and eggs are wasting here. Contact me lets do bussines 08067074626
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Ogborokiri(m): 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
Blackkie:
We are looking at the same arrangement down east.
Once the leads we have turn positive, you will be notified.

I copy
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by efe2nath: 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
psyqs:

I supply to abuja, if u r interested let's talk
I'm very much interested please. The number you dropped the other day was unreachable. This is my number 08051263734, call or text me(whatsapp) so we can work out mutually agreeable terms and execute this deal. Thanks
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
Its on the go now.
There is a lot call and visitations to make, if you can volunteer to take the lead we can share info.

efe2nath:
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
Your line is switched off.
I sent you a message.

benardnwaorgu:
helo house, i stay around Remo area in ogun state. there are lots of poultry farms here and eggs are wasting here. Contact me lets do bussines 08067074626
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
I am happy for one thing, a lot of information is exchanging hands via this thread.
It is aiding many to re-focus on their dreams.

I pray that it will offer us all success stories.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by psyqs(m): 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
efe2nath:

I'm very much interested please. The number you dropped the other day was unreachable. This is my number 08051263734, call or text me(whatsapp) so we can work out mutually agreeable terms and execute this deal. Thanks

OK sir, I will contact u
Thanks
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by id2011(m): 8:41am On Feb 14, 2016
[quote author=Blackkie post=42504594]
All the people am working towards to help on getting d eggs are nt helping and d farm around ave already got customers, pls am in need of ur assista
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by efe2nath: 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
psyqs:

OK sir, I will contact u Thanks
Thanks for the prompt response, will be waiting.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by efe2nath: 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
Blackkie:
Its on the go now.
There is a lot call and visitations to make, if you can volunteer to take the lead we can share info.

Blackkie for now that would be challenging for me cos I manage/run a super mart.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by alakara(m): 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
efe2nath:

Blackkie for now that would be challenging for me cos I manage/run a super mart.
don't u sell egg in the supermarket
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 4:12am On Feb 15, 2016
Location?

[quote author=id2011 post=42907694][/quote]
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by yazz09(m): 10:45am On Feb 15, 2016
Blackkie:
Citywide Egg Distributors Club
No. 11 Ishola Street, Off Randle Avenue Surulere Lagos
C/0 Startupsnews@gmail.com
11th February 2016

proposal For Guaranteed Supply Of Egg

The above named group Citywide Egg Distribution Club - CEDC, is an investment club made up of dynamic and result oriented young Nigerians, do ask for a guaranteed supply of 1500 [one thousand, five hundred] crates of eggs on weekly routine.

We the members of the club are aware of the challenges faced by poultry farmers and how it effects our business. Our proposal if granted will be backed with a bond and MOU which will be renewable periodically.

We are convinced that you have the know-how and capacity to meet our need.
To make this a reality, we are eager to hold talks with your management before the month of February runs out.
Thank you for your usual understanding.
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The above was a proposal for farms.
We have dialogued with a few and they gave us the nod for further talks.
The success of this venture will offer many who will be interested in the group a guaranteed supply all year round.
If you are interested, indicate your interest on time and be available to work with us.
By next week, we shall be visiting the management of about three farms in this respect.

I'll like to get involved in such arrangement down here in port Harcourt.
please let me know what needs to be done to kick-start it.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by efe2nath: 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
alakara:

don't u sell egg in the supermarket
Nahhhhhhhh! I want to be a distributor....... My super mart is basically a wholesale mart just like Sahad stores. By the way do you supply eggs and are you based in Abuja?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Gluthatione: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pls, I need info about any farm in ondo state
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Johncuppa(m): 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
Good to be here
Egg distributor from Oyo needs buyer in Lagos, Abuja and other places if interested pls contact me
07061314637(WhatsApp only)
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Johncuppa(m): 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
[quote author=id2011 post=42907694][/quote] I can be supplying egg to u from Oyo. Where do u base?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
You have to - thats the only way.

Look for links, ask and ask questions - a good answer will come by.

yazz09:

I'll like to get involved in such arrangement down here in port Harcourt.
please let me know what needs to be done to kick-start it.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
I have about 20 distributors with me who can take 100 crates each.

I have called you about 3 times, no answer.
If you are real get across to us - 07036940035

Johncuppa:
Good to be here
Egg distributor from Oyo needs buyer in Lagos, Abuja and other places if interested pls contact me
07061314636(WhatsApp only)

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:34am On Feb 16, 2016
We are getting closer to the answer we need.
Many farms can dot serve a lot of distributors owing to the issue of distance.
They usually give distributors a 100 crates more or less, however after transportation you may not make any gain.

Now one of the farms can offer about 1000 crates based on a group offer.
Such can serve some distributors near me here. We are not resting, we are still looking for ''Mega'' farms that can offer the above volume of eggs weekly.
Once we get an extra, we will let you know.

Also, this is what others distributors across the nation can do. If you can, sacrifice a little time asking questions and something will come up.

NB.
Visit the farm by yourself.
And make your deals directly with the farm management.
The link man/woman may ask for a commission, build it into what you pay into the farms account directly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (66) (Reply)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.