Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,682 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (256187 Views)

You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / My Experience In The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Johncuppa(m): 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
[quote author=Blackkie post=42958508]I have about 20 distributors with me who can take 100 crates each.

I have called you about 3 times, no answer.
If you are real get across to us - 07036940035

[/quote
WhatsApp only.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by kzeebaba: 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
I have the capability of supplying 500 creates per week but I need buyers
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by yazz09(m): 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
kzeebaba:
I have the capability of supplying 500 creates per week but I need buyers

which state is your farm?

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:31am On Feb 17, 2016
Thanks a lot.
Unfortunately, I do not use it.

[quote author=Johncuppa post=42983385][/quote]
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by nysot(f): 12:41am On Feb 17, 2016
Blackkie:
Thanks a lot.
Unfortunately, I do not use it.

Blackkie,pls let's ignore this guy. His whatsapp shows his last seen to be on Jan 19,2016. I have dropped a message since Monday and no response till date.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 1:04am On Feb 17, 2016
He must be a unique business man.
I called him three times and also sent him a message, yet no response.

Good to know that I was not alone in trying to link up with him.

nysot:

Blackkie,pls let's ignore this guy. His whatsapp shows his last seen to be on Jan 19,2016. I have dropped a message since Monday and no response till date.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 7:54am On Feb 17, 2016
Yea,
Am set to for the farm.
At least, am gonna enjoy a hot dish of Indomie with enough eggs [cracked] today. You are invited!
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by kzeebaba: 12:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
yazz09:

which state is your farm?

Oyo but I need retailer who I can be supplying if you have interest you can reach me on whatsapp number 08138444166
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by kzeebaba: 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
Egg egg egg please contact me if you are in Lagos for supply of eggs. WhatsApp only 08138444166
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
@Kzeebaba,
Are you related to Johncuppa?

kzeebaba:
Egg egg egg please contact me if you are in Lagos for supply of eggs. WhatsApp only 08138444166
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
The price and size of eggs I got today is standard.
Infact the scarcity is loosing its grip bit by bit.

I hope you are not buying based on sentiments.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by kzeebaba: 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
Blackkie:
The price and size of eggs I got today is standard.
Infact the scarcity is loosing its grip bit by bit.

I hope you are not buying based on sentiments.
Good luck.

Good one bro grin shocked , I sent you a mail <phortizoltd@yahoo.com>
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Johncuppa(m): 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
Blackkie:
@Kzeebaba, Are you related to Johncuppa?
We are not related I've replied your message now
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Johncuppa(m): 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
nysot:

Are u referring to me. Jan 19 ke? Pls check d no u added.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by nysot(f): 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
Johncuppa:

Are u referring to me. Jan 19 ke? Pls check d no u added.
Yes you,is your number not 07061314636..
Your whatsapp last seen is showing Jan 19,2016 and my message has not been delivered since
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Replied.

kzeebaba:

Good one bro grin shocked , I sent you a mail <phortizoltd@yahoo.com>
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
I have not seen it.

Johncuppa:

We are not related
I've replied your message now
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Johncuppa(m): 6:44am On Feb 18, 2016
nysot:

Yes you,is your number not 07061314636..
Your whatsapp last seen is showing Jan 19,2016 and my message has not been delivered since
Sorry ma, the last no is 7 not 6. but please I won't reply ur message till evening time.
Tank u ma
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Johncuppa(m): 6:46am On Feb 18, 2016
Blackkie:
I have not seen it.
Sorry, the no ended with 7 not 6 but u can only call by evening say BTW 6&7 Tank u sir
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by nysot(f): 7:55am On Feb 18, 2016
Johncuppa:

Sorry ma, the last no is 7 not 6. but please I won't reply ur message till evening time.
Tank u ma
Ok bro,kindly correct it on the thread,I would get in touch.
Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Lawrence24(m): 8:19am On Feb 18, 2016
Thanks for this.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:26am On Feb 18, 2016
He has to.

nysot:

Ok bro,kindly correct it on the thread,I would get in touch.
Stay blessed
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Fumbaby: 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
Cc Energy2015
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Energy2015: 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
We supply large quantity of eggs to anywhere around Nigeria at reasonable prices for purchase or inquiries reach us on 07082638957 WhatsApp also.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by nysot(f): 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
Energy2015:
We supply large quantity of eggs to anywhere around Nigeria at reasonable prices for purchase or inquiries reach us on 07082638957 WhatsApp also.
Where are you based?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
All these people who wants to deal with distributors via WhatsApp makes me uncomfortable.
Are you real and actually have the eggs to deal on?

Infact all my big clients do not even care about phones - you show them the sample of what you have, they tell you when to supply them.

Kindly re-work this ''una'' strategy.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by nysot(f): 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
Blackkie:
All these people who wants to deal with distributors via WhatsApp makes me uncomfortable.
Are you real and actually have the eggs to deal on?

Infact all my big clients do not even care about phones - you show them the sample of what you have, they tell you when to supply them.

Kindly re-work this ''una'' strategy.
Don't mind them,I've caught them..Dillbay,maizubefarmNG, peter3841 is the same person..My encounter with them yesterday
maizubefarmNG is a scammer, I whatsapped him to be interested in egg supply,he gave me an address and a company name that is not theirs. He asked me to call their booking agent who gave his name as Michael,that one sent me an account details to pay money into. I told them I would visit one of these days and that I would pay into their account today that I was already at the bank to make payment.Meanwhile I was at the supposedly office. I called the second guy called Johnson,that he should come out of his office to meet me at the reception as he claimed he was at the office; he then said he was out and would be back immediately. The people there starting from the gateman said they've never heard of Johnson, Michael or Okoduwa Collins before.
Do not have anything to do with this thief maizubefarmNG (claiming his name is Johnson); the phone numbers him and his cohort are using are:08135028375, Michael: 07031138500 and the account details sent is: Okoduwa Collins,211559857, Zenith Bank..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by id2011(m): 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
Johncuppa:

I can be supplying egg to u from Oyo. Where do u base?
i base in ota, ogun state, pls let me knw d rate, and d cost
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hahahahaaaaaaaa

I said it!

nysot:

Don't mind them,I've caught them..Dillbay,maizubefarmNG, peter3841 is the same person..My encounter with them yesterday
maizubefarmNG is a scammer, I whatsapped him to be interested in egg supply,he gave me an address and a company name that is not theirs. He asked me to call their booking agent who gave his name as Michael,that one sent me an account details to pay money into. I told them I would visit one of these days and that I would pay into their account today that I was already at the bank to make payment.Meanwhile I was at the supposedly office. I called the second guy called Johnson,that he should come out of his office to meet me at the reception as he claimed he was at the office; he then said he was out and would be back immediately. The people there starting from the gateman said they've never heard of Johnson, Michael or Okoduwa Collins before.
Do not have anything to do with this thief maizubefarmNG (claiming his name is Johnson); the phone numbers him and his cohort are using are:08135028375, Michael: 07031138500 and the account details sent is: Okoduwa Collins,211559857, Zenith Bank..
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Be informed - many 419ers have invaded this thread.

For those of you who must have gotten by e-book, I gave series of information about my encounter with some 419ers. Unfortunately, their stock in trade is still the same.

How can someone who calls himself or herself a business person ask you to deal with him/her via Whatsapp only? If you cannot talk with them then, they do not exist.

A note of warning:
* NEVER AGREE TO DEAL ANY FARM OWNER OR DISTRIBUTOR YOU HAVE NOT SEEN
* DO NOT GRADE THE SIZE AND QUALITY OF THE SOON TO BE BOUGHT EGG VIA PHOTO
* DO NOT TRANSACT ANY BUSINESS OF BUYING OF EGGS IF THE NAME IS NOT THAT OF A FARM
* IT IS BETTER FOR YOU TO DO CASH AND CARRY TRANSACTIONS

My e-book gave a more detailed information about this.
I encounter this kind of scenario weekly. Be vigilant.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by nysot(f): 6:09am On Feb 19, 2016
@ Blackkie,I support that they should not transact if it's not a name of a Farm but right now,they are using names of farm to want to scam people.
They are plenty on this thread, let's be very careful guys.
Do not pay into anybody's account
Make your business transaction Cash and carry as Blackkie rightly said

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by goke4all(m): 7:13am On Feb 19, 2016
@Blackie, I am not surprised, because the watery offer am seeing here and claim of having thousands of eggs available contradict reality

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (66) (Reply)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.