Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (256047 Views)

You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / My Experience In The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by dubajek: 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
@blackkie
you have wealth of experience in this field.why not go into poultry farming or is it more profitable to distribute. am interested
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
Going into poultry farming is not a childs play.
My funds cannot match it at the moment.
Thank you for your concern.

dubajek:
@blackkie
you have wealth of experience in this field.why not go into poultry farming or is it more profitable to distribute. am interested
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
My Oga!
You cannot be wrong on this.
unfortunately, the distributors are taking the load off the farms only to face the highly volatile retailers.

goke4all:
I agree with you, distributors must start getting consumer buy-in into the new price regime, believe me the hike in price will stay for a while. Investing in poultry business is capital intensive and couple with its high risk, investor will think twice before going there. And lastly, the time to recoup the capital invested is not immediate. Talking from experience.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 2:20am On Feb 09, 2016
Question - I want to invest about N200,000.00 in egg distribution, kindly give me a clue of how to make N100,000.00 income monthly.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by silkytouch(m): 6:28am On Feb 09, 2016
Blackie, for someone who intends to to start on a small scale, like say with 50K, and it happens that transporting the eggs from the farms which are very far from town which is the base of my intended customers, how do I deal with the transportation fare eating so deep into my expected profit. Please I need your opinion and suggestions because I am in Owerri and most of the big farms are in the rural areas far away from the capital city and the cost of transporting eggs down from the farms is very high...
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by orpeeh: 10:48am On Feb 09, 2016
thanks for the insight sir, visited a farm yesterday and the manager gave me 600 per crate but the main issue here is that the minimum order is 50crates while I want to start with 30 crates
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Allahisone(f): 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
orpeeh:
thanks for the insight sir, visited a farm yesterday and the manager gave me 600 per crate but the main issue here is that the minimum order is 50crates while I want to start with 30 crates
pls where is the farm i need like 100 crates.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Allahisone(f): 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Blackkie:
Question - I want to invest about N200,000.00 in egg distribution, kindly give me a clue of how to make N100,000.00 income monthly.
plsssssss oga blackkie I really need farms o.kindly link me with the kpakpa farm a beg .I need lilike 100 crates the 63 crate I got yesterday was not enough at all
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
Wonderful!
While many of us are looking for it, someone has a big access but no funds - such is life.

Abeg, hold that farm tight, I mean very tight. Look for money, its an avenue to take a plunge forward.

I would not mind getting linked to the farm.

orpeeh:
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
An info from a reader :-

3 very big farms
Amo
Folawiyo
Jesus Christ is Lord ‎,
Above should have in excess of ‎150k birds each

A lot of medium size poultry 10 to 20 k birds

Very many 500 to 2000 birds poultry

Not into poultry business,am a manufacturer of drugs in that same local govt but I know a few people ‎,but I hear there is scarcity
Regards
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
You must have hit the road!
Do you live around that zone?

Send me your e-mail.

Allahisone:
plsssssss oga blackkie I really need farms o.kindly link me with the kpakpa farm a beg .I need lilike 100 crates the 63 crate I got yesterday was not enough at all
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
As I posted earlier, we have been looking for solutions to the almighty scarcity of our item of trade.
We have asked questions and some answers are coming up and aiding our meetings with big farm owners.

Although few things used in bird rearing is costly at the moment due to dollar exchange rates, a whole new discoveries have been unearthed.
Many farms have the capacity to expand and bring more eggs to the market but will not for one reason - once there is glut, their loss goes northwards with speed.

The question is how will the farmer and distributors deal with this?

One of the farms we had a discussion with is looking for a guarantee that all their eggs will be sold all year round.
Are you ready to commit to this?
If yes, then join us.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by alakara(m): 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
Blackkie:
An info from a reader :-

3 very big farms
Amo
Folawiyo
Jesus Christ is Lord ‎,
Above should have in excess of ‎150k birds each

A lot of medium size poultry 10 to 20 k birds

Very many 500 to 2000 birds poultry

Not into poultry business,am a manufacturer of drugs in that same local govt but I know a few people ‎,but I hear there is scarcity
Regards
Oyo Town

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Allahisone(f): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
Blackkie:

Send me your e-mail.h
yes I stay in ota. My e-mail is tawakv@gmail.com .thanks very much and God bless you.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by silkytouch(m): 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
silkytouch:
Blackie, for someone who intends to to start on a small scale, like say with 50K, and it happens that transporting the eggs from the farms which are very far from town which is the base of my intended customers, how do I deal with the transportation fare eating so deep into my expected profit. Please I need your opinion and suggestions because I am in Owerri and most of the big farms are in the rural areas far away from the capital city and the cost of transporting eggs down from the farms is very high...
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
Sorry, I jumped your post.

50k is a good sum to kick off your investment.
I do not know the offer you got but my average calculation says that you can about 70 crates of egg with it.
I equally know that Owerri is an expensive city but you can get a good bargain on transportation for your deals.
I believe you make about N70 on each crate you deal on - you get about N4,900; offering a cab man N500 which is payment for full taxi load can sort you out. Your balance should be a good take home.

The above is my own calculation - I do not know where your farms are. But it can guide you.

silkytouch:
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Allahisone(f): 11:58am On Feb 10, 2016
Blackkie:

Send me your e-mail.

good morning sir.plz I couldn't access the email I posted earlier.kindly send it to amoge75@yahoo.com.pls am anxiously waiting for the info.Thanks
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by enilove(m): 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
orpeeh:

Can you post ur number so we can talk. I can give u free transportation to and fro the farm .I would love to buy quantities that will guarantee ur minimum and more.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Ogborokiri(m): 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nawa I have called like 15 farm all are saying the same thing their birds is not doing well warri socks anyone with help I will appreciate it
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Ogborokiri(m): 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
enilove:

Can you post ur number so we can talk. I can give u free transportation to and fro the farm .I would love to buy quantities that will guarantee ur minimum and more.

Thanks
where are u maybe we can work something out
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sent

Allahisone:
good morning sir.plz I couldn't access the email I posted earlier.kindly send it to amoge75@yahoo.com.pls am anxiously waiting for the info.Thanks
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
Men and brethren, we have to change tactics in the search for this item.
Now, it is scarce although its coming out slowly. In the next 5 -7 weeks, I can assure you that the market will be flooded with eggs. I envisage a lot of us being carried away by the coming availability.
Kindly locate farms and talk them into a serious business deal. You are most likely to get the best deal when the item is everywhere. Do your homework and stick with farms that have ''future''

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by red19: 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
Pls my email is feminiqueinitiative@yahoo.com
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by initiate: 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
Blackkie:
Drop your e-mail.

innitiatte@yahoo.com
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
Those at Epe axis, Lagos state government has a farm settlement there and its quite massive.
Make your enquiries.
Same with those living in Badagry axis, along the road before Badagry roundabout. They refer to the farm at Badagry as Fashola farm.

Do not forget Ikorodu axis.
Just a little after Laspotech, there is a large farm settlement.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:34am On Feb 11, 2016
Why You Should Start Your Business Before Marrying

1. Lesser expenses
Little cash taken out of businesses can hinder growth. It may look so small N1,000.00 - N500.00 but when you sum it up, its much.

2. Full concentration
Without a wife and a kid to look after, you can channel most of your energy into growing your investment. You can take more risk, trust more of your guts with less casualties.

3. Raising funds will be easier
As a young man or woman, family, friends and acquaintances can easily give you a helping hand. However, although many will be there for you during weddings and child birth, research as shown that married folks do not get funds easier for business but can get to solve family challenges.

4. Grow your business faster
Adding just 5 crates to your weekly purchases can do wonders especially when you have lesser duties on your neck. As someone living with family members, adding to the volume of purchases is easier.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by goke4all(m): 11:26am On Feb 11, 2016
@ Blakkie,

This your analysis, has the other side, I can tell you the other side but let us focus on the business. But if you get a good partner that is thinking with you. It is an equity for your business. Never under-estimate the power of collaboration.

To Business now, what is the price of egg in the market now, I have 50 crates on offer at 700

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by omonuhabi(m): 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hello house, for those within Lagos axis and are in need of transport for their egg kindly contact me on 08078686949, I ve toyota hiace that I use to haul eggs. I go as far as Ibadan, sagamu, ijebu etc and my charges are reasonable.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
Good partner - the missing link.
A greater lot aint that blessed with one.
The earlier one starts, the better.

Is your offer rate not on the high side?

goke4all:
@ Blakkie,

This your analysis, has the other side, I can tell you the other side but let us focus on the business. But if you get a good partner that is thinking with you. It is an equity for your business. Never under-estimate the power of collaboration.

To Business now, what is the price of egg in the market now, I have 50 crates on offer at 700
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by goke4all(m): 9:07am On Feb 12, 2016
@Blackie,

The offer has been over subscribe. thank you.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:22am On Feb 12, 2016
Good!

goke4all:
@Blackie,

The offer has been over subscribe. thank you.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:59am On Feb 12, 2016
1,500 crates available for pick up this weekend in Ibadan @ N650

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (66) (Reply)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.