Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,042 members, 7,832,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (256660 Views)

You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / My Experience In The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Ogborokiri(m): 7:31am On Feb 19, 2016
goke4all:
@Blackie, I am not surprised, because the watery offer am seeing here and claim of having thousands of eggs available contradict reality
yes oooo my brother
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by tagborume: 7:32am On Feb 19, 2016
I can always arrange up to 200 creates for any interested wholeseller at the best price ever weekly. just pre-inform me 2 day prior to the day you are coming. call Ayo 07032309985
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:15am On Feb 19, 2016
You are right.

I think its time I started report banning some people on the thread.

goke4all:
@Blackie, I am not surprised, because the watery offer am seeing here and claim of having thousands of eggs available contradict reality

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:17am On Feb 19, 2016
If you have enough to give out kindly quote your offer rate and location.
There are many distributors here who will link you if you come out open.

tagborume:
I can always arrange up to 200 creates for any interested wholeseller at the best price ever weekly. just pre-inform me 2 day prior to the day you are coming. call Ayo 07032309985

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by oyelekeabo: 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Blackkie:
There are many faces of doing business, from my experience in egg distribution:-
1. You create a business and automatic income generation commences.
2. You make friends across all ethnic and religious lines, its a plus.
3. You know more places in the nation where you may not ordinarily know.
4. You increase your interpersonal skills, especially sales know-how and packaging.
5. You will be exposed to more possibilities and success stories.
6. Lastly, you become a resource personality.

Talking about my little experience in egg distribution, it has done all these and many more yet to be articulated in simple sentences.

Bros, pls I need ur Contact, want to learn from U @ the same time venture into d business. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
Call - 07036940035

oyelekeabo:

Bros, pls I need ur Contact, want to learn from U @ the same time venture into d business. Thanks
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by eHandbags(f): 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
@blackkie thanks for sharing your entrepreneurial experience. By doing so many can learn and start a trade for themselve. Well done.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by scampy(m): 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
Blackkie:
Call - 07036940035

I tried calling the above number you used in sending messages to me about the seminar then but it is switched off.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
It must be network issue.
Send me sms then.

Cheers.

scampy:

I tried calling the above number you used in sending messages to me about the seminar then but it is switched off.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
A lady has been scammed!

She was sweet tongued into making deposit for 30 crates of Jumbo size at the rate of N650. She even added N1,000 for the guys ''wahala''
They told her where to wait for her order to arrive, she is still waiting and the number has gone deaf and dumb.

Be wise!

Do you know how many of them that come my way on weekly basis?
I can say I have been out smarting them but its God that has been good to me. The funny thing is that ladies are also involved in the game. May be one day I will summon the courage to publish my e-mail conversations with few of them.

Be wise.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by djkool248: 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
Need a 5ton truck to transport 5000 crates of egg from Lagos to port harcourt. Pls contact me on 08054954333, 08121456389.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by yazz09(m): 8:35am On Feb 21, 2016
Please anyone knows of any big farm in any of these states

Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Uyo, Abia.

I'll really appreciate it if I can get the name and address of the farm, a farm that can comfortably give me 1000 crates weekly.

it's very urgent please.

And scammers don't even think of contacting me, cause I'll make sure I follow you up till you end up in EFCC custody.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:29am On Feb 21, 2016
Bros, you don activate vex mode!

I love your spirit. The search for big farms has been a high tempo.
Its good you can extend to Anambra and Imo states. My contact in the above mentioned states is doing a nice work but have not gotten the needed answer.

Once he comes up with what we set out to look for, you will know.

Cheers.

yazz09:
Please anyone knows of any big farm in any of these states

Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Uyo, Abia.

I'll really appreciate it if I can get the name and address of the farm, a farm that can comfortably give me 1000 crates weekly.

it's very urgent please.

And scammers don't even think of contacting me, cause I'll make sure I follow you up till you end up in EFCC custody.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by yazz09(m): 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
Blackkie:
Bros, you don activate vex mode!

I love your spirit. The search for big farms has been a high tempo.
Its good you can extend to Anambra and Imo states. My contact in the above mentioned states is doing a nice work but have not gotten the needed answer.

Once he comes up with what we set out to look for, you will know.

Cheers.

thanks bro,

have been doing a research on my own about Avutu poultry farm, recently renamed Sam Mbakwe farm in imo state. but have not been able to get there location.

heard they have capacity of producing 40 million eggs annually.

Anyone with useful information on how to get to the farm please share it here.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Avutu poultry farm use to be the biggest in West Africa in the early 80's but mismanaged by successive government.
The current government leased it out but the man in charge has not been able to get it functional up to 25% since the contract was signed as I was informed.

I will advance your question to some Imo based colleagues for updates.

yazz09:

thanks bro,

have been doing a research on my own about Avutu poultry farm, recently renamed Sam Mbakwe farm in imo state. but have not been able to get there location.

heard they have capacity of producing 40 million eggs annually.

Anyone with useful information on how to get to the farm please share it here.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Keshon: 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
I have the capacity of supplying 300eggs weekly..........from Ibadan.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by nysot(f): 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
Blackkie:
A lady has been scammed!

She was sweet tongued into making deposit for 30 crates of Jumbo size at the rate of N650. She even added N1,000 for the guys ''wahala''
They told her where to wait for her order to arrive, she is still waiting and the number has gone deaf and dumb.

Be wise!

Do you know how many of them that come my way on weekly basis?
I can say I have been out smarting them but its God that has been good to me. The funny thing is that ladies are also involved in the game. May be one day I will summon the courage to publish my e-mail conversations with few of them.

Be wise.
You see what we keep saying,never pay into anybody's account.
Let your transaction be cash and carry.
Hope it's not Okoduwa Collins again,because he's still on this thread with about 3 usernames. Let me use the report button sharply,so I don't get banned
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
Abeg, kindly quote the other usernames he is using.

May be he is among those disturbing since this weekend.

nysot:

You see what we keep saying,never pay into anybody's account.
Let your transaction be cash and carry.
Hope it's not Okoduwa Collins again,because he's still on this thread with about 3 usernames. Let me use the report button sharply,so I don't get banned
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by nysot(f): 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
He's using dillbay on Agriculture section for egg suppies, he's here on business section as adebaryor,this is his num:07035525849.
Although he's using another num on Agriculture section but the same email address:adebayo2126@gmail.com. Let him come out here and deny it.
I can't remember the other names now,but I'm trying to trace back this thread and report
NB: Anyone that tells you to inform them ahead before you come visiting their farm is most likely a scam.
If you are no scam,why would you be scared of people meeting your absence when they visit

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by goke4all(m): 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
To avoid been scammed, do cash and carry or ensure you have visited the farm and see what is on ground. Distributor should also becareful of prices that looks unrealistic. Delivering jumbo at 650 is one of them with the current price of eggs

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Ogborokiri(m): 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
still searching for egg
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by mikolo80: 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
Blackkie:
Waooo
Have you noticed that we have more Internet based farmer than tangible farm owners on Nairaland?

Recently i found out that many farm owners do not even use ICT, why?

Whoever or a group that will have direct access to farm products and is real on this forum - is made for life!
the farmers need to hit the stock market and raise funds from the internet farmers. that's how the west is able to afford economies of scale with tractors ET al
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 3:35am On Feb 22, 2016
Noted.

nysot:
He's using dillbay on Agriculture section for egg suppies, he's here on business section as adebaryor,this is his num:07035525849.
Although he's using another num on Agriculture section but the same email address:adebayo2126@gmail.com. Let him come out here and deny it.
I can't remember the other names now,but I'm trying to trace back this thread and report
NB: Anyone that tells you to inform them ahead before you come visiting their farm is most likely a scam.
If you are no scam,why would you be scared of people meeting your absence when they visit
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 3:37am On Feb 22, 2016
For many of them funds are not their challenge, the government is.

mikolo80:
the farmers need to hit the stock market and raise funds from the internet farmers. that's how the west is able to afford economies of scale with tractors ET al
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 3:38am On Feb 22, 2016
Its not easy.

Ogborokiri:
still searching for egg
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by temmydhayour: 6:56am On Feb 22, 2016
pls.....I need a breakdown of d current prices of eggs from farm.....tanks
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:19am On Feb 22, 2016
Farm owners kindly lend a voice to the above question.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by nysot(f): 10:42am On Feb 22, 2016
Blackkie:
Farm owners kindly lend a voice to the above question.
Bro,pls I need a farm in Ajah/Epe axis o..Also,if I can get the address of the Lagos farm settlement you mentioned before or if you have a link there. Thank you
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Abidex35(m): 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
temmydhayour:
pls.....I need a breakdown of d current prices of eggs from farm.....tanks

pls can someone give us a present realistic answer to the above question.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by bolman2k1: 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
Where I get my egg here in Atan area small is 610, medium is 650, large is 700 XL is 760 as at dis morning

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by goke4all(m): 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
I have unsorted large for 750, pick up at Isolo, Lagos and its cash and carry. First come first serve.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
Make I join you for that side?

bolman2k1:
Where I get my egg here in Atan area small is 610, medium is 650, large is 700 XL is 760 as at dis morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (66) (Reply)

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.