Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Seeking For A Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seeking For A Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage! (670 Views)

8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know / Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex / Facebook Love Leads To Marriage (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking For A Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage! by chiboy1928(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2015
Hy am Dave by name age 32, a graduate work and live in lagos,i also live alone,i was directed to dis site by a friend and wish to try my luck.well u knw everyone would to love have dat special person to make him or her happy,well let me not bothered u guys wit my speech.am searching for a lady for a serious relationship btw the age of 27 to 30, a graduate working and seeking for a serious relationship dat will lead to marriage.only the serious type pls,she can reach me on phone 09053206913 BBM PIN 2BB838D9. Pls if u are a joker,player Pls stay away Thanks.
Re: Seeking For A Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage! by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 9:37am On Aug 11, 2015
undecided
Re: Seeking For A Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage! by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:40am On Aug 11, 2015
This one one don miss road him no know.
Re: Seeking For A Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage! by IamLEGEND1: 9:45am On Aug 11, 2015
u open ur account since 2012 and you dey yarn us say na ur friend wey refer you to this site.......iffa hear.

and make you upload picture if you dey serious,coz even girls now dey hustle fine guys.

#RitualistsAreEverywhere
Re: Seeking For A Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage! by Sparkles003(f): 9:57am On Aug 11, 2015
Oga what happened to the lady you did introduction with or the one you both poured into each other that you gave postnor 2
Re: Seeking For A Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage! by chiboy1928(m): 10:13am On Aug 11, 2015
Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, but u can term me with wateva quote or phrase u feel like,i came here wit a sincere mind to seek for a serious relationship,dnt judge me if u dnt knw me pls,if I may ask,does every relationship lead to marriage?dis question goes to those asking abt introduction and all that.pls as I stated above if u are serious kindly reach out to me Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has More Swag / This Woman Kills Her Lesbian "Lover" - Find Out Why! / Ladies/guys What Will U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.