Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,130 members, 7,863,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter (135718 Views)

Please Help Save Baby Tobi / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 18, 2015
olu4life:
Just to chip in, duration of visa shouldn't be less than 3/4months o,i would even prefer we say 6months.

That reminds me, Ayo told me she's yet to do change of name for her bank account :-\

Her marriage certificate should be able to marry the 2 names together
So she needs to take that with her/add that as additional evidence and with a note explaining the discrepancy.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
Goodeven house, sorry for my long silence, it was cos my phne was dead.nd d netwrk is not favourable.
yes, I ll prefer we start d applicationball over again if its possible nd d previous one et affect it. imaybe tearoses should continue d one she started day before yestday. I can come down to lagos for that if dia is some one who can put us tru. olu4life Wat do u ve to say to dis, ll u be available to assist us? pls.
I dnt jst wnt to stress Light now dat she is a bit stable, except for some little challenges. so pls if its possible to restart again I ll appreciate dat nd Evn one down to lagos since its without Light, I ll sort mysef out in terms of accomodation. tnks so much.
also I want to beg nairalanders, those dat has it in heart to assist us, pls dnt forget Light, we need ur support to boost our acc so dat d visa ll be granted. pls help us in anyway, it ll be appreciated, since mutter has not gotten any reply frm d NGOs she discussed wit. yl we wait pls support and assist us.
God bless u.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:17am On Sep 19, 2015
goodmoning nd happy weekend. pls I'm still waiting for ur opinions
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
Well, we will be restarting again I guess. Ma Tearoses, what's ur take and when do we commence?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
k. tnks. madam tearoses come nd see this o nd let's no.d way forward. tnks.
my mum has been able to borrow nd gather 500k which is now in my acc.
that is our only hope now, pls come to our aid in supporting this little she has been able to do so far. pls Light needs ur assistance. tnks so much nd God bless u all.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by mutter(f): 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
I have no reply since I have not yet forwarded an answer.
It is not so easy.
There are conditions for funds.
That is why I am waiting for for a fixed plan to forward them.
For instance some organisations don't pay for transportation. As soon as there is something concretions will forward it.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
mutter:
I have no reply since I have not yet forwarded an answer.
It is not so easy.
There are conditions for funds.
That is why I am waiting for for a fixed plan to forward them.
For instance some organisations don't pay for transportation. As soon as there is something concretions will forward it.
k ma. if I undstnd u, do u mean its likly Dey re not responding since we dnt ve any fund at hand. I dat is d case ma, I now have 500k in my acc, how abt dat. can dat push us forward? tnks ma.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
I spoke wit one woman who has similar case wit her child last yr. she gave me d contact of the person who helped to process dia visa, the person is an Indian. I spoke wit d man nd he said I should come I Lagos on Monday wit all documents nd dat I ll pay 15k for consultation fee, though I dnt knw if dat is all case d woman said Dey paid him 35k for dia own last year. she said she was linked with d man through LUTH cos Dats d hospital Dey used den.
but she said something that since we dnt ve d complete fund now, dat maybe I should delay going to Lagos to meet him, cos d visa ll be out like 4days after application nd might be cancelled if we dnt go early after d visa gas been granted. she said visa do expire like 2wks or so. I dnt knw Wat to do. I rely only on God now. no one else. pls Wat should I do. I ve written series of letter o d governor thruough differnt medium, Evn sent him messages but got no reply. pls help me here. Time!!!
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Smartiegurl(f): 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
so sorry dear, am just seeing this touchy story of Light! I wonder what her present condition is like now.
all the same, may the good and merciful God see her through this time of pain! she will definitely live to testify the goodness of her creator!

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Smartiegurl(f): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
so sorry dear, am just seeing this touchy story of Light! I wonder what her present condition is like now.
all the same, may the good and merciful God see her through this time of pain! she will definitely live to testify the goodness of her creator!!
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
Smartiegurl:
all the same, may the good and merciful God see her through this time of pain! she will definitely live to testify the goodness of her creator!!
amen, tnks ma.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
gudevening. the house is silent, no one is saying anytin. all my mothers and fathers, happy Sunday.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by GHoJes: 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
ayolight:
gudevening. the house is silent, no one is saying anytin. all my mothers and fathers, happy Sunday.
God is not silent.. be of good courage.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ayolight don't lose hope in hope things will work fine smiley

cc naijadeyhia
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Idowuogbo(f): 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
ayolight:
Hi sisi mi, how body? My princess nko? No cause for alarm dearie...Baba will finish this one in Jesus Name,Amen!!! Chop am! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 21, 2015
Funjosh:
Ayolight don't lose hope in hope things will work fine smiley

cc naijadeyhia

Now I understand why Seun is cranky. I will speak with her later today. Its too early now.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 8:02am On Sep 21, 2015
goodmorning nd tnks for d response. God bless u all.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 21, 2015
madam ayolight were are we please
What are the plans
Lets continue on the topic at hand
God will direct us all and it will all end in praise
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2015
Honestly speaking I don't just know what to say.

But let's just focus on Light and God helping us. My question is how to go about the money needed, because .I don't see Nairaland moving this to front page with all these am even hearing about TeHN so. It Is Well.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 21, 2015
I just spoke with her inasmuch as I saw her response so I knew she is awake. What she probably needs is about 3m to 3.5m inclusive of flight to india and surgery costs. Its just a guess because I am yet to confirm cost of return ticket to India. Can someone help me with that pls.

Thanks
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 21, 2015
For those who have been championing this cause well b4 I became aware of it pls I need u to tag as many people who have been on here and are/were passionate about it. We need everyone back and we need to articulate some things. The bill is not much. Making random donations is not the way, lets set a target and achieve it. No point making donations when we would still fall short of what is required.

We need to start and finish. That is the human way..that is Gods way and it must become our way.

3 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 10:27am On Sep 21, 2015
Sister mi tearoses ese jawe, I no fit shout. Ayolight sorry for d break, how's light?

Sis mi I go send u pm now, kinda urgent
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Onegai(f): 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
Funjosh:
Honestly speaking I don't just know what to say.

But let's just focus on Light and God helping us. My question is how to go about the money needed, because .I don't see Nairaland moving this to front page with all these am even hearing about TeHN so. It Is Well.

We could set a target and keep people updated about how far. Naijadeyhia that's a good idea.

Most companies have closed down any expenditure for this quarter that will help but perhaps in our places of work we can use the poster I have spoken about below to help raise funds.

Can someone please create a poster that can be used for dp and social media? We can pick a day and make sure everyone creates maximum awareness on NL and offline (Tweet, Instagram, Facebook, BBC, Whatsapp etc). We can also keep tagging people on NL to this thread (if Seun refuses to acknowledge the verification done by posters already, we will keep fighting for awareness any other way).

I will post in Graphics section to see if someone can design a poster.

For posters already on this thread, I have an idea to help future cases. We need to organize ourselves, if you're interested.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
Onegai:

We could set a target and keep people updated about how far. Naijadeyhia that's a good idea.

Most companies have closed down any expenditure for this quarter that will help but perhaps in our places of work we can use the poster I have spoken about below to help raise funds.

Can someone please create a poster that can be used for dp and social media? We can pick a day and make sure everyone creates maximum awareness on NL and offline (Tweet, Instagram, Facebook, BBC, Whatsapp etc). We can also keep tagging people on NL to this thread (if Seun refuses to acknowledge the verification done by posters already, we will keep fighting for awareness any other way).

For posters already on this thread, I have an idea to help future cases. We need to organize ourselves, if you're interested.

Get it done. Mondays are hectic for me but I will be on here as frequently as I can.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
Onegai:

i have replied your post regarding your request for someone to design for the lovely baby ,Kindly send me her details and whatever details required . here is the thread i am talking about ,Kindly go there https://www.nairaland.com/2614714/please-design-social-media-poster
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
Seun viewing the thread today at 3.05pm hope he moves it to frontpage for more awareness angry undecided .......
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
Thank God Seun is viewing this thread. Please! Please!! And Please!!! Help this girl non of us knew her from jupiter.

And please don't closed this thread.

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Seun(m): 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hmmm.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
@Ayolight where do you stay?

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by MightyFortress: 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
God heal you, Light.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
Aminat508:
@Ayolight where do you stay?
ilupeju ekiti

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (71) (Reply)

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.