Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,126 members, 7,863,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter (135716 Views)

Please Help Save Baby Tobi / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
ayolight:

ilupeju ekiti
ohhch, taught u base in Osogbo

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
Onegai:

We could set a target and keep people updated about how far. Naijadeyhia that's a good idea.

Most companies have closed down any expenditure for this quarter that will help but perhaps in our places of work we can use the poster I have spoken about below to help raise funds.

Can someone please create a poster that can be used for dp and social media? We can pick a day and make sure everyone creates maximum awareness on NL and offline (Tweet, Instagram, Facebook, BBC, Whatsapp etc). We can also keep tagging people on NL to this thread (if Seun refuses to acknowledge the verification done by posters already, we will keep fighting for awareness any other way).

I will post in Graphics section to see if someone can design a poster.

For posters already on this thread, I have an idea to help future cases. We need to organize ourselves, if you're interested.

Great job! I see you already got us a poster designer. Pls liaise with lights mum and get her b4 and now pictures. I think a catchy appeal was posted by someone on the 1st or 2nd page of this thread. Copy it or modify it and let d poster guy give us 3 design concepts to choose from. Something that can fit on a dp plus used on other social media platforms for d sake of awareness.

WE NEED TO WAKE UP THIS DRIVE AGAIN AND KEEP THE MOMENTUM GOING. WE WILL SET A 2 WEEK MAXIMUM TARGET WITHIN WHICH WE MYST REALISE OUR FINANCIAL OBJECTIVE. NO TIME TO WASTE. IF WE REALISE IT SOONER THEN EVEN BETTER.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
Lights mum I did not even ask for your name when we spoke today over d phone but I promise you light will be fine. We are with you and God willing she will smile again and you will bless God and give him all the praise.

Light was not a mistake. She is Gods plan for your life and your faith. Draw closer now to God. We willl do our part. You just pray and take care of her d best u can for this short while we work on funding.

4 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
k. I say tnk u to everyone. Should i post both pic here. Or hw should i go abt it. God bless.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Idowuogbo(f): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
olu4life:

Abeg o leave am o, na god now o. undecided
He wishes!!! Msteew!!!
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
it is well
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Seun(m): 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
We are inclined to help in this case. We are studying the facts carefully. But anyone who breaks the rules out of emotion will be banned.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by seunkeji5(f): 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
Seun:
We are inclined to help in this case. We are studying the facts carefully. But anyone who breaks the rules out of emotion will be banned.

OK thanks, we are looking forward to your input
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
master Seun, i beg u in d name of God. Pls dnt hide comments and advice made by those who wnt to help me in this case. U knw wat, its not only d money i need frm here, their words gives me strenght, knowing dat dia re some people out dia who cares. So pls dnt do this to me and my Little baby. U cnt tell who she becomes after this trial. Pls i beg of u
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
Tnks bro. But pls dnt ban dem o. Abeg. I need everyone around me to pull tru. God bless u real good.
Seun:
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
I will be an observer for now. It Is Well.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
Funjosh:
I will be an observer for now. It Is Well.
Abeg dress make I follow u observe
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
gudevn. pls everyone dnt leave me alone in dis matter o. pls master Seun dnt ban anybody, I beg u.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Onegai(f): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2015
i
naijadeyhia:

Great job! I see you already got us a poster designer. Pls liaise with lights mum and get her b4 and now pictures. I think a catchy appeal was posted by someone on the 1st or 2nd page of this thread. Copy it or modify it and let d poster guy give us 3 design concepts to choose from. Something that can fit on a dp plus used on other social media platforms for d sake of awareness.

WE NEED TO WAKE UP THIS DRIVE AGAIN AND KEEP THE MOMENTUM GOING. WE WILL SET A 2 WEEK MAXIMUM TARGET WITHIN WHICH WE MYST REALISE OUR FINANCIAL OBJECTIVE. NO TIME TO WASTE. IF WE REALISE IT SOONER THEN EVEN BETTER.

i posted that initial appeal but the account number has changed. Once i hand over the details fo the web guys, I'll need you to take over, I'll be in the hospital with my child this week so I won't be on NL.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by MizTyna(f): 10:36am On Sep 22, 2015
I'm hearing something abt changing acct number. Pls paste d current one. And I'll advise on consistency pls.
I wish Light all the best,she'll overcome
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 22, 2015
Onegai:
i

i posted that initial appeal but the account number has changed. Once i hand over the details fo the web guys, I'll need you to take over, I'll be in the hospital with my child this week so I won't be on NL.

Ok got it. Will do but will need all d help I can get from everyone for d sake of light.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Onegai(f): 11:26am On Sep 22, 2015
MizTyna:
I'm hearing something abt changing acct number. Pls paste d current one. And I'll advise on consistency pls.

The account number on all the posts here are the valid numbers. Please share them as you help to raise awareness. Thanks smiley
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by dominique(f): 11:26am On Sep 22, 2015
MizTyna:

The previous account number has been removed. This is the only one valid for donations.

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu.
UBA- 2056071186

Thanks and God bless you for your concerns.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by mutter(f): 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ayolight there is need for the plans to be more concrete I sincerely hope that other members cam help you achieve this. That would help matters.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
Onegai:
i

Hi Any news per the poster being made?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by MizTyna(f): 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
dominique:

The previous account number has been removed. This is the only one valid for donations.

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu.
UBA- 2056071186

Thanks and God bless you for your concerns.
[quote author=Onegai post=38263404]
The account number on all the posts here are the valid numbers. Please share them as you help to raise awareness. Thanks smiley

Seen,thank you
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
olu4life:
Abeg dress make I follow u observe
Boss please check and reply your PM
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
Funjosh:

Boss please check and reply your PM
Done!!!
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Idowuogbo(f): 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hmmm....freedom of speech don carry sentence for nl? Smh!!! That time will come....oh yes it will.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
I posted an appeal here directed at se-un focusing on light and needed awareness and it got hidden for some reason. What is really happening to nairaland

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (71) (Reply)

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.