Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,106 members, 7,863,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter - Health (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter (135713 Views)

Please Help Save Baby Tobi / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
I wnt to say tnk u to dat person who sent 10k tru my acc.tday . God bless u real gud ma.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
master Seun, pls dnt do dis to me, not Evn me to my little child, she is innocent. pls I beg u wit everytin Dats gud pls, let dis people help me. u can Evn be of help. dnt tink abt me but d innocent child. think abt.her future. plsssssssssssssssss
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by beckytunde(f): 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
ayolight... I really do feel for u ooo,Pele.. as I read through d post I had goose pimples all over me.
d healing power of God will perfect IT ALL
TO EVERY ONE who has helped in one way or the other.. may u never fall into distress ooo.. may u all never b put to shame

OGA SEUN ITS WELL OOOO....
SEUN OSEWA hmmmm it is REALLY REALLY WELL even in your well. I PRAY YOU NEVER FIND YOURSELF HOPELESS N HELPLESS
DESPITE ALL D PLEADINGS RIGHT FRONT BACK LEFT CENTRE.
seriously sir I wonder ooo our thick your skin is sir to turn a deaf ear n blind eye.
kudos to all who left all they were doing to help ds baby.. even a mama here whose son ws down with asthma.. imagine asthma.. is still running around for another mother.
Mr SEUN... u can ban me.. no big... u can hide ds post ... no wahala.. am comfortable reading as a guest. it only shows how hardened your heart can be.
u get ds kind big social stuff like ds.. no be by ur power ooooo.
your wife dey try(dt is if u are married).
yet we go ready to criticize government ....
will u do da to Your dog... will u show ds kind of love to your dog?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Idowuogbo(f): 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mama light,so where we at now? Are you filling up a new application?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
no madam idowuogbo, I dnt do dat cos of finance. I was adviced to hold on, atleast ve.abt 70% of d expenses in my acc before doing dat. so Dats y I'm in one spot now. tnks everyone
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Idowuogbo(f): 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
ayolight:
no madam idowuogbo, I dnt do dat cos of finance. I was adviced to hold on, atleast ve.abt 70% of d expenses in my acc before doing dat. so Dats y I'm in one spot now. tnks everyone
*sighs* we can't even do any form of campaign on nl cus the owner is allergic to charity. Mehn this is tough.

Kimoni,olu4life,Funjosh,naijadeyhia,Tearoses, Caracta,Onegai, Gboliwe etc...what do we do now? The thread is dead,no sign of fundraising sef. Hian! May God touch the soul of the strong hearted. Phew!! sad angry
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 5:08am On Sep 23, 2015
Seun:
We are inclined to help in this case. We are studying the facts carefully. But anyone who breaks the rules out of emotion will be banned.

I decided to quote you just to tell you this, humanly speaking Lights has DAYS left not YEARS if the surgery isn't done except Miracle happens. Ayolight begged and pleaded with you and I also am pleading again now to please take action on this case and not "Hmmm" she has raised 500k on her own for the baby and need 4m for the surgery Light need you Seun.

And what I just typed up here is out of emotion and if I have broken any rules and deserves banning so be it smiley I will know that atleast I got banned for the first time on NL since 2008 because of it.

Once again Light need you sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 23, 2015
Idowuogbo:

*sighs* we can't even do any form of campaign on nl cus the owner is allergic to charity. Mehn this is tough.

Kimoni,olu4life,Funjosh,naijadeyhia,Tearoses, Caracta,Onegai, Gboliwe etc...what do we do now? The thread is dead,no sign of fundraising sef. Hian! May God touch the soul of the strong hearted. Phew!! sad angry

ID I am miffed at this point. Everyone wants to help but only Seun is standing in the way. Place it on fp is not like climbing mount everest.

Mr Seun at last count about 15 times you have been pleaded with to move this thread to fp and all you could say was "hmmm" and "you are inclined to help" like its a task.

We all laugh, hug, feel, love, eat and we enjoy all of this. Does light deserve any less? We are not asking you to help because of the mum but because of an ignorant little girl who does not know why she is hurting and only feels pain.

The day we all decided to help out, Light became our daughter and we want our daughter to live. Seun help our daughter. Putting this thread on fp would just probably take a 10 seconds click on your keyboard. Help Seun. ..help and be happy you did.

#ourdaughtermustlive

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by beckytunde(f): 10:19am On Sep 23, 2015
naijadeyhia:

ID I am miffed at this point. Everyone wants to help but only Seun is standing in the way. Place it on fp is not like climbing mount everest.

Mr Seun at last count about 15 times you have been pleaded with to move this thread to fp and all you could say was "hmmm" and "you are inclined to help" like its a task.

We all laugh, hug, feel, love, eat and we enjoy all of this. Does light deserve any less? We are not asking you to help because of the mum but because of an ignorant little girl who does not know why she is hurting and only feels pain.

The day we all decided to help out, Light became our daughter and we want our daughter to live. Seun help our daughter. Putting this thread on fp would just probably take a 10 seconds click on your keyboard. Help Seun. ..help and be happy you did.

#ourdaughtermustlive

YES OOO SEUN OSEWA LIGHT MUST LIVE
HABA KINI ODE GAN
IRU OKAN LILE OKAN BURUKU WO NIYEN
I PRAY HISTORY RECORDS DS FOR YOUR OWN CHILDREN TO READ OF HOW THEIR FATHER BECAME A god of kingbokingba

even if u feel theres bn cases of fraud in d past,ds one, nobody is asking u 4 a dime, people wey one gv money no care wether na fake or true...so y u one drink panadol ontop another person headache after everybody dey beg u,d mother dey plead wt u,someone has gone to verify,
all ds ur nairaland wey u carry put for head fit wipe out in one day even wt all ur backups and baby light go LIVE
ourdaughtermustlive
ourdaughtermustlive
ourdaughtermustlive

5 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by beckytunde(f): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2015
if you like hide my post... ban me... restrict me... hold my moniker into Ransome...terrorize my moniker.. hijack am..
AM NOT BOTHERED IT WILL ONLY PROVE MORE TO THE WHOLE WORLD YOUR CLASS N LEVEL OF HEART

just to put something for frontpage...ehn someone evn offer to pay for d frontpage..
it's really really well with u sir SEUN OSEWA the ALL N ALL OF NAIRALAND

I PRAY MAMA LIGHT N BABY LIGHT WILL NOT B PUT TO SHAME OOO... MAMA LIGHT WILL LIVE LONG TO C BABY LIGHTS CHILDREN
AMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Horlubunmmy: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2015
Seun wetin self,na God you be ni?
Wetin dey dis life,vanity upon vanity.
Biribiri laiye yi,to ba yi biri ayi kan,to ba de tu yi biri ayi kanmi.
Every body has begged and pleaded on behalf of the innocent child,still yet ofari kunkun,oni ti inu e ni washe.

Mai afanni duniya?
Duniya banza.

If anything happen to that child,her blood will be on your head.

Good day Oga of nairaland.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
naijadeyhia:

#ourdaughtermustlive

Exactly, l taya for seun sad angry
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
gudevn house, I'm moved to tears wit all your show of love. Glad to knw dat Light has dozens of parents. I ve Evn started visiting churches to beg for assistance though its not yeildind results yet.
But, now I'm prepared for anyting, let d will of God be done. He ll forever remain God.
Tnk u so much.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Bloomingbud(f): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
ayolight:
gudevn house, I'm moved to tears wit all your show of love. Glad to knw dat Light has dozens of parents. I ve Evn started visiting churches to beg for assistance though its not yeildind results yet.
But, now I'm prepared for anyting, let d will of God be done. He ll forever remain God.
Tnk u so much.

Your post moved me to tears but am sure God will raise help for you. He Nevers sleeps nor slumber, just cast your cares on him.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by GHoJes: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
dominique:

The previous account number has been removed. This is the only one valid for donations.

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu.
UBA- 2056071186

Thanks and God bless you for your concerns.

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by GHoJes: 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
Bloomingbud:

Your post moved me to tears but am sure God will raise help for you. He Nevers sleeps nor slumber, just cast your cares on him.
Mistake! Sorry!
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by GHoJes: 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
ayolight:
Tnk u so much.
Quickly open a new thread in family section and attach the link to this thread.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by GHoJes: 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
mutter:
Ayolight there is need for the plans to be more concrete I sincerely hope that other members cam help you achieve this. That would help matters.
I dont think ayolight understand what you mean by concrete plan, explain in details to her please. I dont understand it either.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by GHoJes: 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Hi Any news per the poster being made?
I dont think she will respond any soon, please see if you can get info on the poster from Donald3d or the link he pasted on page 13 of this thread, he is the guy she is working with.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Horlubunmmy: 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ayolight which church did you attend?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by GHoJes: 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ayolight when opening the new thread, add baby to the tittle to catch attention, something like; SAVE BABY LIGHT.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
Horlubunmmy:
Ayolight which church did you attend?
MFM
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
GHoJes:

Quickly open a new thread in family section and attach the link to this thread.
how do I do dat.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by GHoJes: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
ayolight:

how do I do dat.
Ok.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
I dnt write much dia, cos in ving serious headache now. pls help me wit dat pls. I'm so strong.just managing myself.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Pidggin(f): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
From Family section, following
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
Will call now
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by GHoJes: 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
Please if you follow family, also post there, the more we post there, the more people and help we attract.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (71) (Reply)

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.