Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari (44636 Views)

Magu Can Serve Indefinitely, Presidential Committee Tells Buhari / Ezekwesili: We’re Being Reminded Of Military Era. The Cable. / Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari by sugaarbear(m): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lacomus:
typeinng...................................
typing............
Re: We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari by espn(m): 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
merry02:
when the same group interven during election did u call the Bleep?is it democratic to arrest a suspect and detain him for 13 days without trial?don't reason like a market woman....let him probe,prosecute and jail not witch hunt
pls pass!
Re: We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari by tolayemi: 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
Baba, dont mind the so called peace committe. Presently nigerian voted for "republican". when we need negotiation, we will vote "democrat".
Re: We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
That's the end of the anti-corruption drive. They've negotiated it away because they don't want to humiliate the past administration. But they should please return our money or what's left of it.
Re: We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari by jokayos: 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
Abdusalam and Kukha should just shoot up their mouth.
Re: We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari by dukecharles(m): 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
midolian:
Fvck the peace committee.. All these criminals must be brought to book. I don't fvcking care how undecided

The guilty and the brainwashed see buhari's fight against corruption as a "witch-hunt", but we, the well-meaning Nigerians see it as "progress-hunt". Naija must move forward!

Who even care about your opinion? You don't have a name yet...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
sugaarbear:
typing............
grin
Re: We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari by Chubhie: 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
We should all demand to know the terms of the peace treaty. I guess part of the treaty was letting all crooks walk free like its the normal procedure.

Sequence check----- GEJ visits PMB like a thief in the night-------OBJ counters less than 24 hours with 2 solid formulas to nail GEJ------The peace committee is invoked and threatens PMB--------Next is militants taking up arms to protect their own while most corrupt politicians will form alliance and back any uprising against the Nigerian state and pump crazy money.

If all fail, an attempt maybe made to eliminate the peoples general PMB. The masses needs to unite and support PMB against the storms gathering to stop him.

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari by prospero15(m): 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
The right thing should be done..but too long I didn't really finish and I didn't understand d grammars..so wot is d long and short of d story??
Re: We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari by estman: 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
freedom96:
No longer in d military era doesn't mean no longer in the accountability era!Tanoids get this into your heads.

"As Petroleum Minister under Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo  in the 1970s, I could not travel abroad until I had taken a memo to the Federal Executive Council asking for estacode. Now, everybody does what he wants."-General Buhari,at today's peace committee meeting
....only god knows how diezani will feel after getting the bolded msg.

Are you kidding me that Buhari was petroleum Minister in 1970 and after 45yrs , this guy is our president... God have mercy on Nigeirans....and fools are celebrating him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari by midolian(m): 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
dukecharles:

Who even care about your opinion? You don't have a name yet...
Mayb its ya father's name I answer. To hell with worldly stuffs. I am not after them. Many have made names on earth, but does that guarantee heaven? Grow up, kid! I am living a super-happy life and I am ok with it.

2 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari by ibedun: 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
freedom96:
your father grin must enjoy change whether he likes it or not.U get me? grin

We must change u,we must develop Nigeria! cool

Thank you
Re: We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari by discusant: 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lol,
Does Buhari even know that a person is assumed innocent until proven guilty by law?

It depends on Buhari's level of education. His supporters said that so long as he rose to become a general after attending war colleges and then became Head of State, that makes him educated. They won the argument after Buhari won.

3 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari by qtx(m): 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
lol
Re: We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari by persius555(m): 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
PMB, please the whole world is a village in the time and age. Your every move is been noted by the entire world. There are certain former generals in this country who do not mean well against the crusade against corrption. Please, remain steadfast, we are fully in support of the crusade. The souls of the unborn generation whom these shameless, old criminals have condemned to life of poverty in absentia, cry out for justice out of fear for their future.
Re: We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari by Realdeals(m): 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
Chubhie:
We should all demand to know the terms of the peace treaty. I guess part of the treaty was letting all crooks walk free like its the normal procedure.

Sequence check----- GEJ visits PMB like a thief in the night-------OBJ counters less than 24 hours with 2 solid formulas to nail GEJ------The peace committee is invoked and threatens PMB--------Next is militants taking up arms to protect their own while most corrupt politicians will form alliance and back any uprising against the Nigerian state and pump crazy money.

If all fail, an attempt maybe made to eliminate the peoples general PMB. The masses needs to unite and support PMB against the storms gathering to stop him.

No only will the masses support PMB, the US and the international community will back him as well. Those that have raped our nation will not go unpunished Insha Allahu!

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari by criminalmindz: 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
the most bold statement ever made in nigeria this year. GOD BLESS KUkAH
Re: We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari by humblelyf(m): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
uselessgoat:
[size=13pt]

This so called ABDULSALAM is a big stumbling block to the fight against corruption with his bogus peace committee begging for leniency for criminals.

GEJ AND NNAMDI KANU MUST BE TRIED AND SENT TO LIFE JAIL. enough is enuf[/size]
Nnamdi Kanu your worst nightmare right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari by kaypound(m): 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
God knows I hate this peace committee.I hate this adulsalaam with a passion. We still remember deazani and maryl ogah' s visit to his house. these people must be perceuted. No covering any thief...otherwise thunder will strike adulsalaam and his cohorts dead. Awon alaye baje.. Awon omo ale ..

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari by merry02(m): 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
midolian:
shut it! You bigots choose to call it witch-hunt, even when it is clear it isnt. I see it as "restoring sanity to the country". EOD
sanity for holding a suspect for 13 days?
Re: We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari by babestella: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
Buhari and APC must stop all these media trial. If GEJ or anyone is accused, let the courts handle the case and if found guilty let the person pay for his or her crimes. All these name calling and reeling out of bogus figures to hoodwink Nigerians will in end not work. Get down to work. Arrest and prosecute and stop ranting and making noise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari by ayinba1(f): 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
Abduksalam and his committee should please let MR. PRESIDENT do his job.
Does Mr. Abduksalam not find it embarrassing that b thieves are racing to his door to rescue them? We have not forgotten MKO Abiola o.

BTW, abok! nbarawo, barawo ne
Re: We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari by babestella: 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
Chubhie:

Please stop dreaming, nobody is guilty until the court says so, we have a constitution & a law, we are not in a military government. Things must be done with civility and not kangaroo justice where the accused is already pronounced guilty by the media before trial. If you can't live with that, try Afghanistan.
Re: We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari by Image123(m): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
They came to what? the committee was at the Villa to update President Buhari about "the relevance of the peace committee.
Rubbish.
Re: We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari by freedom96: 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
estman:
[color=#770077][/color]

Are you kidding me that Buhari was petroleum Minister in 1970 and after 45yrs , this guy is our president... God have mercy on Nigeirans....and fools are celebrating him
Yes and idiots are angry that he's.Whats wrong in having a good person come back after 45years?If Jesus come back to life today,will you allow him to lead you?Well he died over a millenium ago.

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari by authority2006(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
estman:
[color=#770077][/color]

You should have presented your father during the presidential election since GEJ had turned out to be a failure. Fuul.
Re: We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari by youngeagle(m): 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
Most PMB supporters are gullible and lacks common sense,nobody is preventing the president from fighting corruption,bt let him follow due process...

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari by Shekau1(m): 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
Martins301:
Ok na. So if we are nt in Military era, those who stole our collective wealth should be allowed to go scout free? ? ? Neverrr!
I think your getting them wrong their in support of the fight against corruption but in a civil way
Re: We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari by Brightology2(m): 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
Which money? Eh mr man.abeg let person hear word 4 here
makzeze:
All we know is: Bring Back Our Stolen Money
Re: We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari by Brightology2(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
Which money? Dem thief ur money abi ur money lost ni? Eh mr man.abeg let person hear word 4 here
makzeze:
All we know is: Bring Back Our Stolen Money
Re: We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari by merry02(m): 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
kaypound:
God know I hate this peace committee.I hate this adulsalaam with a passion. We still remember deazani and maryl oga' s visit to his house. these people must be perceuted. No covering any thief...otherwise thunder will strike adulsalaam and his cohorts dead. Awon alaye baje.. Awon omo ale ..
he responsible than ur Obj,buhari,ibb et al...... He handed over to civilian regime and facilitated the smooth transition government btw Jonathan and buhari....does it mean that everything that buhari do is right?how would a democratic president encourage a trial without proper step?pls let's be objective in our submission cos it may be another party/person tomorrow..some of you shout ecomium on Obj today despite his hypocrite and inhuman...he made yaradua a president despite his ill health,jonathan that knws nothin about government.....only God can judge them
Re: We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari by authority2006(m): 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
babestella:

Please stop dreaming, nobody is guilty until the court says so, we have a constitution & a law, we are not in a military government. Things must be done with civility and not kangaroo justice where the accused is already pronounced guilty by the media before trial. If you can't live with that, try Afghanistan.
The last time I checked, nobody has been put in prison so far. And do you want Buhari to tell the media what to publish and what not to publish about these thieves? Because I didn't understand you. I hope you are already gainfully employed? If not, the thieves that you are defending here have done great deal of damages to your future as a Nigerian living in Nigeria, you may not know yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jagaba Adams Dumps APC For PDP / #EndSARS: Sharia Supreme Council Of Nigeria Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photo) / Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.