Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* (8001 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / When You Are Mad At Bae But You Still Want To Cuddle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by HolyHero: 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
when your girlfriend is angry but still want a cuddle. so funny.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by docmoses(m): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
m
Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by IamLEGEND1: 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
and you go gree hold am?
i don dey mad ni?
bae is mad and wants to cuddle?
just know say she dey hide kitchen knife for her back......
na wen she burst ur pot belly,draw ur intestine komot na him u go know.
#GirlsAreFuckingCrazy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hahahaha, see her little mouth. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by mayorkyzo: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lols very funny...

1 Like

Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by Mznaett: 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lol
Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by chudidonas(m): 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Haha.. See the little girls face
Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by yorubaboiy: 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
lol
Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by CHoccolaTE: 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
How can anyone be mad and want to cuddle at the same time? The only time I would cuddle when am angry is if I rubbed pepper on my hands before cuddling you so I can cuddle the pepper into your eyes.

3 Likes

Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by thelastmediator: 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
CHoccolaTE:
How can anyone be mad and want to cuddle at the same time? The only time I would cuddle when am angry is if I rubbed pepper on my hands before cuddling you so I can cuddle the pepper into your eyes.

By their post....

2 Likes

Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by CHoccolaTE: 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
thelastmediator:

By their post....
your comment is directed to your mother and all the women in your generation not me.

6 Likes

Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by Aminat508(f): 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
yorubaboiy:
lol
Kilohunpa e lerin

1 Like

Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by chudidonas(m): 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
CHoccolaTE:

your comment is directed to your mother and all the women in your generation not me.

That escalated real quick... Are you this abusive or ur boyfriend dumpd you today?

20 Likes

Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by Solomon19(m): 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
CHoccolaTE:

kaiii noooo why this?why did you get even, your weak...

1 Like

Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
No give her face
Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by yorubaboiy: 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
Aminat508:
Kilohunpa e lerin
ehh....aunty mi....enle o....esiku airini aibeere eni
Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by thelastmediator: 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
CHoccolaTE:

Is this the best your brain can put together? Say hello to your good mother. she deserves a
daughter like you grin

28 Likes

Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by Drkul(f): 12:02am On Aug 12, 2015
coolLol, you can't blame us

1 Like

Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by princealexndre(m): 4:01am On Aug 12, 2015
so romantic...i love making my babes a lil bit upset...some luk more beautiful wen upset....den cool her down wit some kisses...lol....missing my bae :[
Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by funnyme(f): 4:53am On Aug 12, 2015
CHoccolaTE:

I pity your husband babe. Repent b4 yu marry.

2 Likes

Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by Khd95(m): 4:57am On Aug 12, 2015
CHoccolaTE:

she-diot,if u have women in ur generation u will nt say dat*winks*

gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by venatus25(m): 5:05am On Aug 12, 2015
CHoccolaTE:

You appear to be abusive by the way you reply. Hope you are 18+ if no, this is not the right place to find yourself.

2 Likes

Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 12, 2015
Am so happy this is coming from a lady kiss
funnyme:

I pity your husband babe. Repent b4 yu marry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 12, 2015
Easy there, not everything is about insults ok
CHoccolaTE:

1 Like

Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by Angeltoyo(f): 5:23am On Aug 12, 2015
grin there may be hidden agenda.
Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by imsuboi(m): 6:08am On Aug 12, 2015
Two underage kids?
How is this even remotely funny?
Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by imsuboi(m): 6:09am On Aug 12, 2015
Two underage kids?
How is this even remotely funny?

1 Like

Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by swtdrms(m): 6:31am On Aug 12, 2015
CHoccolaTE:

He hasn't said anything yet but you just let the cat out by proving what he wasn't sure of...
With this your bad manners, i can't assure you a man wil b willing to take you to mama, it will all be taste and dump....#changeYourManners

5 Likes

Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by Aminat508(f): 6:31am On Aug 12, 2015
yorubaboiy:
ehh....aunty mi....enle o....esiku airini aibeere eni
yes buroda mi... Ekaaro se dadaleji?

1 Like

Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by afreekah: 6:45am On Aug 12, 2015
CHoccolaTE:

So its now true ! When the guy wrote "By their posts" . . .

Me: Ohh Lord, i don't know what you have in package for me but a wifey like this, CAPITAL NO. . .

Lord: Son why ?

Me: She's rude, have no respect for mothers and reasons after talking

Lord: Okay i hear you, your prayer is now answered.

Me: Thank you Lord. . .

5 Likes

Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by erusen: 6:54am On Aug 12, 2015
afreekah:

So its now true ! When the guy wrote "By their posts" . . .

Me: Ohh Lord, i don't know what you have in package for me but a wifey like this, CAPITAL NO. . .

Lord: Son why ?

Me: She's rude, have no respect for mothers and reasons after talking

Lord: Okay i hear you, your prayer is now answered.

Me: Thank you Lord. . .
youyoy too funny
Re: When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* by olawealth1000(m): 8:21am On Aug 12, 2015
grin grin lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Almost 40 Years And She Still Looks This Hot (photos) / Lesbian Video Leak / Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.