Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria (122127 Views)

Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices / 9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:14am On Aug 15, 2015
MhizLehwayche:

AM.USING THE GLO SUBSCRIPTION ON MY ANDRIOD TAB AND ITS COOL. HOW DO I CHECK MY DATA PLS
THANKS

Send "help or data" to 777 in a text message.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by daclint(m): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2015
nonsense, 2k for what when i can pay 350 to browse and download heaven and earth for a week via simple server
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Booty4me: 11:15am On Aug 15, 2015
Good
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Nehemz(m): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2015
*496# 1GB @ 1000 for 30days AIRTEL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Olarewajub: 11:27am On Aug 15, 2015
Nehemz:
*496# 1GB @ 1000 for 30days AIRTEL
Not cost effective. We need something cheaper.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by SlyCharlie(m): 11:32am On Aug 15, 2015
dominique:

I've not subscribed on airtel for almost 3 years now, when I did the connection was terrible. It was when started using Etisalat that I knew that you can watch a full length video without it buffering for more than twice its duration. I download and update my apps at the speed of light. Recently my husband was trying to download BBM with his airtel data, it took hours and it eventually failed, I switched on my hotspot and connected his phone to it and it was done within minutes. Airtel data is only good for instant messaging and visiting sites/apps. If you want to download or stream a video, it's can get very frustrating.
Well that a new one cos, I school at FUTO, in the very remote part of owerri, but I use Airtel to stream live matches, etisalat is disaster over here trust me, I use both, to get ordinary EDGE network here with etisalat is Something else.
You mentioned watching a movie and it buferring twice, but trust me, I watched the entire duration of the women's world Cup final between Japan and USA without it buferring at all!! and It took less than 170mb!.
I also watch BBC world news, Aljazeera MTV base and Disney channel every other day with my phone with minimal data consumption and buffering.
During the under 20 world cup I watched all Nigeria's group games A-Z with my fone without any squalms.
In school here, I see people downloading stuff at 100kb/sec, but Airtel gives me at least 1.1mb/sec even with the not too pleaseant call coverage.
Airtel has the largest 3g coverage in Nigeria and theirs is actually 3.75g.
I can go on and on...
Trust Me I was one of the first users of etisalat in 2008/2009, and sure their internet can be great at times but Airtel still remains best all round.
Even when it comes to affordable and friendly data plans Airtel still nicks it!
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by murmee: 11:35am On Aug 15, 2015
Themandator:
Glo gives you 4.5 g for 2500. Just send 58 to 127
I have used it before and it's frustratingly slow.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by SlyCharlie(m): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2015
simplistical:
I was scammed by Etisalate 2G for 2k two days ago.After recharging and dialing the required code it didn't last me up to 3hrs I received a text notifying me that I have used 120mb and my data balance is 0mb. mehn! I was so pained that I vowed not to use Etisalate network again. have anybody experience this
U must ave used a wrong code...
ave used that plan before...
Just send help to 229 so u see the available plans and pick the right one.
Don't make that .mistake again
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by SlyCharlie(m): 11:48am On Aug 15, 2015
simplistical:
I was scammed by Etisalate 2G for 2k two days ago.After recharging and dialing the required code it didn't last me up to 3hrs I received a text notifying me that I have used 120mb and my data balance is 0mb. mehn! I was so pained that I vowed not to use Etisalate network again. have anybody experience this
or better still just Dail *229*2*8# for etisalat 2k for 2Gig
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by erimmy(m): 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chillinmasoul:

[size=17pt]This[/size] should help you.
Bros pls just tell me how to change from android imei to BlackBerry. I can't get the site
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by quicyvictor(m): 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
All I can see with this thread are agent advertising for network with better offer and better reception.....
we Nigerians want unlimited package so as to stream live matches and YouTube....
spending 12k every month on limited data packages is bad for me. Maybe it's a way by the government to limit people on internet.

SAY NO TO LIMITED DATA PACKAGES,
SAY NO TO INTERNET PROVIDER EXPLOITATION
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by akuuzo: 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
Can someone help with the best possible offers for BlackBerry Z10 subscription? Most grateful.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Emmyk(m): 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
They are not all cheap anyways. 3,500 is not cheap.
Cheap is relative wink
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by ryanfletcher: 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
dominique:

Depends on the plan you are. I have another etisalat line that doesn't give bonus on recharge. I got another line and put it on easy starter, any recharge from N200 and above gives 150% bonus. Me that's very unlucky when it comes to awoof. And yes, there are times when I get poor connection on my line, once I restart my phone it picks up.
lolz u even need to restart? trust me if Airtel could just do a little bit if an upgrade on their network I bet you I will gladly break my other sims,in fact I will buy 2 more mtn sim an break it,wat I just admire more about Airtel is their costumer care,they pick up asap,,,,sometimes I even ask them silly questions like why my phone is not charging and they still give me an ans straight up
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by addey44: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Please, read the post carefully again.

I wrote that only Glo will need Twerking. Ok
Please hoiw do you do the twerking for Glo?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Thevenine(m): 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
Check out the link in my signature to get the lowest prices on Konga and the link in my profile to learn how you can earn money from konga
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by 3barz: 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
How can someone check the balance on Airtel network ]
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Richhard(m): 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
jamex93:
glo for sweet na dat tweekin b issue

It's very easy
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Freksy(m): 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by ogunwalea(m): 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
chi4ik4:
Airtel is just d best! I have been using airtel for d past two years now. d good tin is that when u load 1500 card; airtel will give u bonus of 7500 for weekend & another 7500 for normal call. I LOVE AIRTEL
what plan are you on?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by jamex93(m): 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
Richhard:

It's very easy

For dose dat know how to do it bah
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Richhard(m): 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
quicyvictor:
All I can see with this thread are agent advertising for network with better offer and better reception.....
we Nigerians want unlimited package so as to stream live matches and YouTube....
spending 12k every month on limited data packages is bad for me. Maybe it's a way by the government to limit people on internet.

SAY NO TO LIMITED DATA PACKAGES,
SAY NO TO INTERNET PROVIDER EXPLOITATION

It's capped bro , 5gig
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by ogunwalea(m): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
caye:
*229*2 *7 #= 1000 on etisalat and it will give 1gb for 30 days- my best plan.
works on all phones?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by ogunwalea(m): 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
buoye1:
Etisalat...... 3GIG for 1K rock die.....

Just a change of APN IS all you need
on phone or system?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by ogunwalea(m): 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
daclint:
nonsense, 2k for what when i can pay 350 to browse and download heaven and earth for a week via simple server
pls elaborate
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by jwils(m): 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
Pls Op, any valid imei to twerk
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by LOUIS6(m): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
Paretomaster:
hello house, who uses a Z3 here? wanna know d cheapest data sub therein, cos Etisalat is killing me wit 1.5gb for 3k.

Am using a BlackBerry Z3....

Am rocking my MTN 4.5 GB @ 2,500 naira. A month
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by vitality22(m): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
this is good anyway.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
jwils:
Pls Op, any valid imei to twerk
Use Google or you use your old unused BB mobile.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by LOUIS6(m): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
Omotayor123:
BrainnewsNg will the mtn plan work successfully on Android phone without tweaking

There is MTN 4.5 GB Data plan @ 2,500 naira ... valid for 30 days
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Popemax(m): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
fortune1968:
better DONT . i bought d 1gig plan this month for 1k ;damn useless rarely connect
thanks Bro....what do u suggest I do
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by kingjibe(m): 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
just tweaked my fucking yFour today for glo... screenshot.... m loving tecno... TeamLG am out!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register / Code To Stop A Number Frm Calling You / >> Nokia 1280 Security Master Code - Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.