Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria (122128 Views)

Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices / 9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by chigoizie7(m): 9:48am On Aug 15, 2015
Kkk
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by dominique(f): 9:53am On Aug 15, 2015
ryanfletcher:
even if Airtel eats data thrice as fast I will still stick to wm xoz they are the best for now,imagine when you load airtime and get double your loaded voucher as bonus instantly to call all networks, not to mention the extra MBs,who can beat that??

I also get recharge bonus on Etisalat as well as 10mb, in fact I'm still using the 5k bonus I got from recharging 2k. I've never gotten one kobo from recharging airtel my airtel line, seems we're on different plans.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 15, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Yes! It works on all devices. Ok
Will mtn's own work on a bb10 device?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by ChrisGnarly: 9:58am On Aug 15, 2015
Hmmm am already rocking glo 4g. 3gb @ 1k per month. What els do I need?? Glo f life
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by walemoney007(m): 9:58am On Aug 15, 2015
Ok
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 15, 2015
Fantastic
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by omoajiboro: 10:03am On Aug 15, 2015
Chillinmasoul:
[size=15pt]CHECK SIGNATURE TO KNOW ABOUT PSIPHON AND SIMPLE SERVER TWEAK ON BOTH MTN AND ETISALAT[/size]

Hi chillinms, dn't get wht u mean by this message pls I'm a novice here bt I also nt to tweak my andriod phone thou I rooted before nw. Thanks
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by simplistical: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2015
I was scammed by Etisalate 2G for 2k two days ago.After recharging and dialing the required code it didn't last me up to 3hrs I received a text notifying me that I have used 120mb and my data balance is 0mb. mehn! I was so pained that I vowed not to use Etisalate network again. have anybody experience this
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by spako4(m): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2015
ok
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by MhizLehwayche(f): 10:08am On Aug 15, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

: http://www.brainnewsng.com/check-out-list-of-cheap-data-subscription-codes-for-all-network-in-nigeria/
AM.USING THE GLO SUBSCRIPTION ON MY ANDRIOD TAB AND ITS COOL. HOW DO I CHECK MY DATA PLS
THANKS
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by buoye1(m): 10:09am On Aug 15, 2015
Etisalat...... 3GIG for 1K rock die.....

Just a change of APN IS all you need
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Koolmexxi(m): 10:10am On Aug 15, 2015
Theflint1:
Are u uninformed or you are a criminal? *229*2*7# gives 1gig for #1000 on etisalat and *229*2*8# gives 2gig for #2000 on etisalat.
Are u also informed u are ignorant if u didn't know about data reselling. Etisalat offer of 1gb of data for 1 month isn't open to all it's customers except d offer of 1gb @ #1000 weekend plan. Moreover I have not stolen from u or anyone else so I'll advice u kip ur opinion to urself.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Koolmexxi(m): 10:17am On Aug 15, 2015
Kingsasian:
hello, I saw your signature. I am interested
Check my signature and get in touch with me.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by ryanfletcher: 10:21am On Aug 15, 2015
dominique:

I also get recharge bonus on Etisalat as well as 10mb, in fact I'm still using the 5k bonus I got from recharging 2k. I've never gotten one kobo from recharging airtel my airtel line, seems we're on different plans.
yea we are on different plans,but if I may ask,does eti give u bonus on low recharge,say #200??if yes better 4 u but if no,den I wld still rate Airtel higher,the only thing I complain about Airtel is their not too fast network,aside that8 really commend their consistency....
.though emty-hen and Glo might be fast but there are some days you might not even since any network at all and they blame it on maintainance .
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by alex81(m): 10:22am On Aug 15, 2015
daresimon:
Abeg abeg abeg....is dere any condition for dat airtel own?
Like u have to be on a special plan or something?

Or u just folo the code like that and everything is done?
yea airtel smart connect plan.

Don't ask me d code cos i dnt know. U can Google sorry alphabet it sha.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Kemmy210(f): 10:25am On Aug 15, 2015
Confirmed.am using Glo .'Comonth to 777'.Just 1k for a month.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Koolmexxi(m): 10:27am On Aug 15, 2015
simplistical:
I was scammed by Etisalate 2G for 2k two days ago.After recharging and dialing the required code it didn't last me up to 3hrs I received a text notifying me that I have used 120mb and my data balance is 0mb. mehn! I was so pained that I vowed not to use Etisalate network again. have anybody experience this
It's quite unfortunate. From reports I think the 1gb and 2gb isn't really for all lines though it works jus fine for many others.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Otu7(m): 10:27am On Aug 15, 2015
pls who can help.me wit mtn 1 gig sub. hw much do.i pay pls
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by dominique(f): 10:28am On Aug 15, 2015
SlyCharlie:

Airtel slow....
dude where do you stay, cost this is d first time am hearing such.

I've not subscribed on airtel for almost 3 years now, when I did the connection was terrible. It was when started using Etisalat that I knew that you can watch a full length video without it buffering for more than twice its duration. I download and update my apps at the speed of light. Recently my husband was trying to download BBM with his airtel data, it took hours and it eventually failed, I switched on my hotspot and connected his phone to it and it was done within minutes. Airtel data is only good for instant messaging and visiting sites/apps. If you want to download or stream a video, it's can get very frustrating.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by flinton(m): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2015
I browse free on glo, no tweak, no subscription, wen I tell ppl they abt it on nl they fink it's scam, if u are in Bayelsa, I work in federal medical centre yenagoa, cum see for urself
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Happiness87(f): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2015
jamace:
What are the codes? Whats the cost of 5gb?

GLO is the best

Please send :
11 for 12GB at N5000
12 for 24GB at N8000
15 for 33GB at N10000
16 for 51GB at N15000
17 for 63GB at N18000
54 for 4.5GB at N3000
55 for 2.5GB at N2000
58 for 4.5 GB at N2500

to 127

or *127*11# And so on
MhizLehwayche:

AM.USING THE GLO SUBSCRIPTION ON MY ANDRIOD TAB AND ITS COOL. HOW DO I CHECK MY DATA PLS
THANKS
send info to 127

cc:BrainnewsNg
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by akinola83(m): 10:43am On Aug 15, 2015
Sorry am using techno R7 how do I root+twerk my fone?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Folzye(m): 10:44am On Aug 15, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Where?

The Etisalat i posted above, doesnt need twerking, please.

[b][TWERKING?/b] grin
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Pchizy: 10:45am On Aug 15, 2015
I remember wen I can tweek my android phone to many other phones Imei, using IMEI Analyser and MTK Engineering tool. Then, wt zero naira on my etisalat, I can get up to 4Ggs. Can even do d same fo other lines. I choose to stop it cos dats nt helpful.

On Airtel, wea I'm, d netwk flows, so jxt gat dea 3Ggs @#1500, *440*16# or for 1Gg but at #1000, dial *141#, follow d instruction. I usually gat 1Gg, yet I will be left wt abt #2000 bonus in my a/c fo making call to any netwk. So its lyk having spent nothing.

To check data bal, dial *223# for Android or *123*9# fo blackberry
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Themandator: 10:50am On Aug 15, 2015
Glo gives you 4.5 g for 2500. Just send 58 to 127
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by dominique(f): 10:53am On Aug 15, 2015
ryanfletcher:
yea we are on different plans,but if I may ask,does eti give u bonus on low recharge,say #200??if yes better 4 u but if no,den I wld still rate Airtel higher,the only thing I complain about Airtel is their not too fast network,aside that8 really commend their consistency....
.though emty-hen and Glo might be fast but there are some days you might not even since any network at all and they blame it on maintainance .

Depends on the plan you are. I have another etisalat line that doesn't give bonus on recharge. I got another line and put it on easy starter, any recharge from N200 and above gives 150% bonus. Me that's very unlucky when it comes to awoof. And yes, there are times when I get poor connection on my line, once I restart my phone it picks up.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by DonXavi(m): 11:03am On Aug 15, 2015
H
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by horladtop(m): 11:03am On Aug 15, 2015
You can now purchase internet browsing data bundle at a discounted rate. Our internet/mobile data plan
works with all devices e.g
Andriod, Iphone, Blackberry(OS
10), computers, modems e.t.c contact Horladtop on 07066426328 for MTN & ETISALAT monthly Subscription Bundle
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by IGWISE(m): 11:04am On Aug 15, 2015
really
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Ihinmi(m): 11:05am On Aug 15, 2015
Themaingate:
They are all too expensive and get that of 1000naira for 5gb monthly Or
350naira for 5gb weekly
Or
70naira for 5gb daily
for which network and i cannt find anytin like dat on that site

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register / Code To Stop A Number Frm Calling You / >> Nokia 1280 Security Master Code - Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.