Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria (122132 Views)

Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices / 9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by jamcyd(f): 8:42am On Aug 15, 2015
I changed my imei number nd til today dat sim card slot i used is not working wit d GLO sim i used, i urgently need help, don't know wat to do again
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BobUg28(m): 8:43am On Aug 15, 2015
seangy4konji:
Glo is the best when it comes to data...

i only pay 8K for 24GB of Data for a month...5k FOR 12gb...

Glo with PRIDE.

Abeg which kain thing i wan watch weh i no fit watch?

8k for subscription alone? Hahaha bros you be Internet glutton?

1 Like

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Paretomaster(m): 8:43am On Aug 15, 2015
hello house, who uses a Z3 here? wanna know d cheapest data sub therein, cos Etisalat is killing me wit 1.5gb for 3k.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by 2nex(m): 8:43am On Aug 15, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Try and configure the access point first.
......how will I go abt that pls
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by erubamidele(m): 8:44am On Aug 15, 2015
chi4ik4:
Airtel is just d best! I have been using airtel for d past two years now. d good tin is that when u load 1500 card; airtel will give u bonus of 7500 for weekend & another 7500 for normal call. I LOVE AIRTEL
Which package are you on n can I use 1500 sub on android or windows phone ...What is the code to recharge and get 7500
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by jamace(m): 8:44am On Aug 15, 2015
seangy4konji:
Glo is the best when it comes to data...

i only pay 8K for 24GB of Data for a month...5k FOR 12gb...

Glo with PRIDE.

Abeg which kain thing i wan watch weh i no fit watch?
What are the codes? Whats the cost of 5gb?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by slap1(m): 8:46am On Aug 15, 2015
Airtel plan is easily the best and most legit for Android users. But I'm just scared of the complaints about slow network and data zapping.
No pain, no gain; l'll give it a try.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by erubamidele(m): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by godoluwa(m): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2015
Themaingate:
They are all too expensive

Goto www.limitedsite.com and get that of 1000naira for 5gb monthly
Or

350naira for 5gb weekly

Or

70naira for 5gb daily
stop posting rubbish. the op posted the code, why r u posting dat fuccking site

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by ryanfletcher: 8:52am On Aug 15, 2015
dominique:
Airtel plans makes a lot of sense just that it's so darn slow. I've heard their data runs too fast, I'm sticking with my 2gb Etis plan jare.
even if Airtel eats data thrice as fast I will still stick to wm xoz they are the best for now,imagine when you load airtime and get double your loaded voucher as bonus instantly to call all networks, not to mention the extra MBs,who can beat that??
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Mightyraw(m): 8:53am On Aug 15, 2015
can I tweak d bb imei on my samsung
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Carmal90(m): 8:57am On Aug 15, 2015
ryanfletcher:
even if Airtel eats data thrice as fast I will still stick to wm xoz they are the best for now,imagine when you load airtime and get double your loaded voucher as bonus instantly to call all networks, not to mention the extra MBs,who can beat that??
Which code if i want to recharge and double my airtime on airtel..tanx
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by ryanfletcher: 9:00am On Aug 15, 2015
Carmal90:

Which code if i want to recharge and double my airtime on airtel..tanx
no code,maybe its configured with my sim but once I recharge #100 I get#100,recharge #200 and I get 400 instantly..
the day I recharged 1k,trust me I called both my friend and all my enemies too,

1 Like

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Omotayor123(f): 9:01am On Aug 15, 2015
BrainnewsNg will the mtn plan work successfully on Android phone without tweaking
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by adepiero: 9:05am On Aug 15, 2015
jamex93:
glo for sweet na dat tweekin b issue
Its very easy, you can check hovatek_com for assistance
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Carmal90(m): 9:05am On Aug 15, 2015
ryanfletcher:
no code,maybe its configured with my sim but once I recharge #100 I get#100,recharge #200 and I get 400 instantly..
the day I recharged 1k,trust me I called both my friend and all my enemies too,
On waht plan are you? Just got airtel sim and dont know much about it pls
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Davvymavvy(f): 9:06am On Aug 15, 2015
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by daresimon(m): 9:09am On Aug 15, 2015
Abeg abeg abeg....is dere any condition for dat airtel own? Like u have to be on a special plan or something?
Or u just folo the code like that and everything is done?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by upwardmode: 9:13am On Aug 15, 2015
jamcyd:
I changed my imei number nd til today dat sim card slot i used is not working wit d GLO sim i used, i urgently need help, don't know wat to do again
thats why you need a pro... I warned you didn't I? whatapp me 08130886936 let me tell you what to do.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by upwardmode: 9:15am On Aug 15, 2015
Mightyraw:
can I tweak d bb imei on my samsung
yes... what app me. 08130886936
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by caye(m): 9:18am On Aug 15, 2015
*229*2 *7 #= 1000 on etisalat and it will give 1gb for 30 days- my best plan.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:22am On Aug 15, 2015
Omotayor123:
BrainnewsNg will the mtn plan work successfully on Android phone without tweaking

Yes!

I stated everything on the post bold and clear.

Many students fail exams not because they dnt know, but because they lack understanding- #Wisdytechquotes

1 Like

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by penzino(m): 9:24am On Aug 15, 2015
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Theflint1(m): 9:33am On Aug 15, 2015
Koolmexxi:

it still offers more affordable options than the networks offer. ..
Are u uninformed or you are a criminal? *229*2*7# gives 1gig for #1000 on etisalat and *229*2*8# gives 2gig for #2000 on etisalat.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by vivalavida(m): 9:33am On Aug 15, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Ok! Let me see

Oga,is that 2Gb for 2k Mtn real?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by fortune1968: 9:34am On Aug 15, 2015
Popemax:
Nice info bt want to start using airtel...hope I will enjoy my data
better DONT . i bought d 1gig plan this month for 1k ;damn useless rarely connect

1 Like

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by seunawo1(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2015
With my GLO, Am ruling the world cool
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by SlyCharlie(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2015
dominique:
Airtel plans makes a lot of sense just that it's so darn slow. I've heard their data runs too fast, I'm sticking with my 2gb Etis plan jare.
Airtel slow....
dude where do you stay, cost this is d first time am hearing such.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Dcaliphate(m): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Yes! It is for all devices.
yea but it gets exausted much too quickly, looks like the tariff is quite high. It doesnt last.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2015
Popemax:

Airtel is terribly slow, it can get really frustrating. undecided
Popemax:

Airtel is terribly slow, it can get really frustrating.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by wristbangle: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2015
E360dg:
Thanks bro. I did just as you said but the problem still persist, that the system can't connect to the network.
It is so amazing because my phone hotspot network is very full as the system detects it but just that it can't connect.
Could there be other alternative I can use to enable me use this glo 3GB on my system?

Maybe u shud try

Apn: gloflat

Password: flat
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Tripleclick(m): 9:46am On Aug 15, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Yes! It works on all devices. Ok
what the other 2 airtel plans... do thy worl on PC too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register / Code To Stop A Number Frm Calling You / >> Nokia 1280 Security Master Code - Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.