Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast (20488 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. / BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno / Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by Idiataqueen(f): 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
Too Bad.ftc again!
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
Why are we not calling Buhari clueless as we did to GEJ, i think what is good for the goose ..............

10 Likes

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
To what purpose ?

Which God will command you to not only slaughter unbelievers but kill predominantly poor Muslims which unfortunately includes women and children.

And anyone who says all Muslims are behind or support this violence is either a fool or bigot.

These people are just criminals using religion as a guise to inflict terror.

May they suffer according to their crime.

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by azimibraun: 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
Let's get this straight.. It's painful to have this much people die in just a single attack but the fact remains that Boko haram is being degraded. Their Modus Operandi at the moment is not spectacular. Just about anybody can go into any open market in any part of Nigeria and detonate an IED. But not just anybody or group can claim to annex any inch of this country and Hoist a Flag. This Hit and run cowardice will like their other activities be brought to a stop soonest. With God, the vigilance of the populace, the intelligence gathering of our security agencies and a responsible and responsive government. At the tunnel's end, there is a bright light. Ashes to Ashes.. Dust to Dust.. RIP people.

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by Horo(m): 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Nigeria has gradually transformed to Somalia, thanks to Northern elders who fuelled this by keeping quiet on this since and indirectly supporting the impunity.

Also thanks to APC who politicised it and finally thanks to the m0h@med who invented the blood sucking religion.

Rip to the dead. angry
Your name really fit you idiamin blood sucking horo but no wonder wailer can never hide anywhere you see one if not because of your clueless useless Jonathan that took us to this rotten level bk could have been a thing of the past
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by wecan: 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
Buhari why killing ur people?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
wetin be the problem of islamic terrorist ?
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by Hero10001: 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
We need a "New Divide". R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by sparkwil(m): 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
I hope we see d end of all this soon enough
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by Oluwaseun748(m): 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
I will end boko haram in two months.....GMB
We will end boko haram in one month....Apc
What has happened after two months? All talk of a clueless, brainless and visionless president. Talk is cheap. U don't pay for it. Now if insecurity was the reason GEJ was rejected in the north, they had better start apologising now

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by anytexy: 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
I think somebody should resign if he can not handle the situation as he advised his predecessor

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by Pontaboki: 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
So you can write all this abi?
azimibraun:
Let's get this straight.. It's painful to have this much people die in just a single attack but the fact remains that Boko haram is being degraded. Their Modus Operandi at the moment is not spectacular. Just about anybody can go into any open market in any part of Nigeria and detonate an IED. But not just anybody or group can claim to annex any inch of this country and Hoist a Flag. This Hit and run cowardice will like their other activities be brought to a stop soonest. With God, the vigilance of the populace, the intelligence gathering of our security agencies and a responsible and responsive government. At the tunnel's end, there is a bright light. Ashes to Ashes.. Dust to Dust.. RIP people.
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by shizzy7(f): 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
SINCE I HEARD TGE NEWS THAT BOKO HARAM KIDNAPPED 100 FROM CAMEROON,,,
I KNEW THE DEMONS WERE RECRUITING
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by shizzy7(f): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
SINCE I HEARD THE NEWS THAT BOKO HARAM KIDNAPPED 100 FROM CAMEROON,,,

I KNEW THE DEMONS WERE RECRUITING
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by limamintruth: 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
lolaxavier:

MAIDUGURI, (Reuters) – A bomb attack on a packed market in northeastern Nigeria bearing the hallmarks of Boko Haram killed around 50 people on Tuesday, sources said.
The explosion struck at around 1:30 p.m. (1230 GMT) in the town of Sabon Gari in Borno state, which is the heartland of the Islamist militant group.
“So far, 52 people are injured, 47 dead persons have been removed from the market,” Umar Kidda, a member of a civilian viligante group, told Reuters by phone.
Kidda, who witnessed bodies being taken away, said the market was busy when the explosion occurred.
A military source who declined to be named said around 50 people had been killed.
Boko Haram has killed thousands of people during a six-year armed campaign to set up an Islamic state in northeastern Nigeria.
According to a Reuters tally, more than 600 people have been killed in raids and bombings by the insurgents since President Muhammadu Buhari took office on May 29, promising to crush the group.
At the start of the year Boko Haram controlled territory about the size of Belgium.
The army said it pushed the group from most of that area in the last few months with the help of troops from Chad, Niger and Cameroon, but there has been a recent resurgence in militant attacks.
No one claimed responsibility for Tuesday’s blast.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/08/11/over-50-killed-in-borno-bomb-blast/

Oh well, R.I.P to the dead.
And negotiation loading I guess.. shocked
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by olaolulazio(m): 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
God punish devil.
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by dave2meek(m): 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
This boko boys wan finish Borno state ni

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by seedorfg(m): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
Oooooh no not again

shocked
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by anwo247: 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
frosbel2:
To what purpose ?

Which God will command you to not only slaughter unbelievers but kill predominantly poor Muslims which unfortunately includes women and children.

And anyone who says all Muslims are behind or support this violence is either a fool or bigot.

These people are just criminals using religion as a guise to inflict terror.

May they suffer according to their crime.

Tell that to the gods.

Islam is evil
Islam is terror
Islam is fraud
Mohamed is an evil messenger
Mohamed is a rapist
Mohamed is a pedophile
Allah is Devil

Buhari married and raped Aisha at the age of 9

Most muslims are terrorists.
All Muslim supports terrorism in one way or the other, directly or indirectly.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by Bimpe29: 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
Haba! This is taking forever to end. It is sorrowful.
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
Horo:

Your name really fit you idiamin blood sucking horo but no wonder wailer can never hide anywhere you see one if not because of your clueless useless Jonathan that took us to this rotten level bk could have been a thing of the past
Boko haram would have been a thing of the past if;
1. Buhari never threatened the peace of the country when he lost elections in 2007.

2. Northern elders had cooperated with the FG in the fight and not had seen it as a genocide against them.

3. APC didn't politicise the whole issue.

4. S1lly people like haven't stopped demanding for the head of Ihejirika whose tenure as COAS nearly put an end to that madness.

Should I continue, Mr. F00lish wise man. undecided

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by sarutobie(m): 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
"it is ihejirika" "it is CAN" "no it is the igbos! They are the ones behind boko haram" "we have researched and found out that boko haram is 80% Christians" "Jonathan is using boko haram to wage war against the north"....The funny and absurd thing about all these shameless concocted lies is that a lot of zombies believed and still believe them..let them and their hopless supporters keep burying their heads in the sand like the proverbial ostrich. eventually TRUTH will prevail.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by Madeb: 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
Find Attached

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by Firefire(m): 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
APC WHY?

BUHARI WHY?

LIE MOHAMED WHY ?

RIP to the dead. embarassed cry

2 Likes

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by Gboliwe: 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
Isn't it shocking that this happened several several hours ago and if BBC (a foreign station) didn't report it, I wouldn't have had an inkling. The source here is even Reuters. V anguard, Punch, Channels even AIT have all been pocketed or threatened by this government.

This is the change!

10 Likes

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
celeron40:
When will this end? Islam is the world's largest terror group. Islam...Al-Shabab Islam...Al-Queda Islam...Boko Haram Islam...ISIS Islam...Taliban Islam...AQIM Islam...MOJWA
What is the capital of Pakistan?

ISLAMABAD!
You forget to add................ Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Colt etc

4 Likes

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
Horo:

Olodo GEJ is no longer in power. Your illiterate General who claimed , he destroyed maiststaine is now the chief security officer of the Nation.

Buhari has been so far a disastrous failure. Thank God I didn't vote for him

12 Likes

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by reagand200(m): 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
They look like ISLAMISTS
They call themselves JIHADISTS
They shout Al*hu A*bar when SLITTING throats of Infid*ls
They use ARABIC insignia and all
They use niqab to convey/hide bombs through their SUICIDE squad
They even call themselves Jama'atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda'awati wal-Jihad, which in Arabic means "People of the Sunnah (the practise and examples of the Prophet Muhammad's life) for Preaching and Jihad
They are allied to the ISIS which means ISLAMIC STATE of Iraq and Syria
They say they want their own CALIPHATE
They are very clear about their terms

BUT

The people that are suffering most from the hands of these FUNDAMENTALISTS, come here to Nairaland and other social media to put the blame of the EVILS of these ISLAMIC TERRORISTAS cum JIHADISTS on CAN, IHEJERIKA, GEJ and at times APC/PDP and even incite people to burn churches .
I have a lot of MUSLIM friends on my facebook and I have never seen anyone of them put the blame on ISLAM , rather they will give you a long history of how HITLER killed over 6million people as if Hitler was fighting a RELIGIOUS war.

My conclusion is this : non muslim/northerner should leave these people and their religion alone and let them continue bearing the evils of their chosen type of lifestyle.
They have been so BRAINWASHED to the extent of burning CHURCHES whenever the ISLAMIC RADICALS bomb their mosques, so why should a RIGHT-THINKING non-muslim want to give a hoot when they themselves are not ready to SPEAK and ACCEPT the truth about these RADICAL MUSLIMS

Addendum :
The hard-core North has simply refused to accept the fact that ISLAMIC TERRORISM exist, they would rather blame USA, FRANCE, CAN or IHEJERIKA or any entity they conceive as enemies to their RELIGION rather than accept the OPEN truth.
Accepting that BOKO is a RADICAL sect of ISLAMIC ORIGIN is the first step to winning the JIHADIAN Crisis .

-------Quotes
Yours Sincerely.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by anwo247: 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
chukwudi44:

Olodo GEJ is no longer in power. Your illiterate General who claimed , he destroyed maiststaine is now the chief security officer of the Nation.

Buhari has been so far a disastrous failure. Thank God I didn't vote for him

That your last statement is my pride....that....Thank God i didn't vote for the dullard.
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by sigiyaya(m): 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
marycool18:

What do you mean? Just go to bed kiss
Monitoring spirit angry angry
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by Sulaimon01(m): 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
celeron40:
When will this end? Islam is the world's largest terror group. Islam...Al-Shabab Islam...Al-Queda Islam...Boko Haram Islam...ISIS Islam...Taliban Islam...AQIM Islam...MOJWA
What is the capital of Pakistan?

ISLAMABAD!
your dumbness no get part two z ISLAMABAD English?
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by yorke1: 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
Pathetic. Buhari should quickly grant his boys anmesty. This senseless killings cannot continue. Just can't imagine caught up in the web or my loved ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdullahi Umar Ganduje's Throwback Photo / Atiku, S/east Rift Deepens Over Single Term Request / Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.