Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast (20513 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. / BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno / Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by marycool18(f): 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
sigiyaya:
Monitoring spirit angry angry
you mean you can't recognise your guardian angel no more? See what ur sins has caused?
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by jimmy2k: 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
/quote]said buhari change has come
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
yorke1:
Pathetic. Buhari should quickly grant his boys anmesty. This senseless killings cannot continue. Just can't imagine caught up in the web or my loved ones.
What makes you think those idiots want amnesty? All they care about is about 72 imaginary pussies waiting for them in their imaginary heaven

4 Likes

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by persius555(m): 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
Terrorists are experts at psychological warfare. This will not distract our men on the front from hunting down BH vermins in the NE. The nigerian security agencies should not let their guard down. There is definitely a lot of re-strategizing by boko cells of late. They are trying to reduce ther frequency of their attack to minimise failure but hit hard and maim higher number of people in order to draw more public outcry.

We need to encourage our security agencies. This has become a war of intelligence gathering and psychic evaluation. The populace still remain the authourities best asset in this fight against terrorism. Citizens should be extra vigilant and give out informations that will help expose activities of boko haram.
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by SKYQUEST(m): 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
This madmen will be defeated, they are just cowards going after defenceless people. At the end of the day, light always prevail over darkness. BH days are numbered.
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by godwin120alex: 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
RIP . This is not true cos I saw in d other news today dat d Army is killing Bh.APC power. I sense something d North want Amnesty for their pple cos Niger Dealt has it.But I can tell u that it will get to a level where God will prove to us that he is not man and everybody will be suprised at wat d outcome of this constant shedding of innocent blood will result to.

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by tblaq: 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
kodded:
So bad cry

buhari call your boys to order angry angry angry

"boko haram members are our 'misguided' brothers"... Buhari
u talk like a clawn nd people like u shuld be a grave grave yard security
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by sigiyaya(m): 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
marycool18:

you mean you can't recognise your guardian angel no more? See what ur sins has caused?
How beautiful is my guardian angel(mary)?

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by vanunu: 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
frosbel2:
To what purpose ?

Which God will command you to not only slaughter unbelievers but kill predominantly poor Muslims which unfortunately includes women and children.

And anyone who says all Muslims are behind or support this violence is either a fool or bigot.

These people are just criminals using religion as a guise to inflict terror.

May they suffer according to their crime.

No they are not muslims, they are Igbos and christians.

4 Likes

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by azidomedogo: 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
see my fellow humans being burnt 0oooo God have mercy cry cry
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by crisycent: 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Buhari is bombing, I mean working

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by erikcantona: 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Change! Change! Change! I never c d change ooo...
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by toshmann(m): 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
Trailblazer1:
While Gen. Buratai is in abuja jogging and taking pictures with soldiers who suppose to be in the battle front protecting the lives of endangered citizens in precarious condition, yet APC talented praise singers deem it fit to continue the praise singing even without results undecided

As a wailing wailer
I wail for the innocent who just lost their lives
I wail for Nigeria
I will for you foolish and dump party supporter cry cry cry cry cry

It is no longer mews that people are being killed in Nigeria. I've noticed that people no longer feel shocked to hear of death by Boko Haram. We are so immune to it now.

That is Buharism for you.
We got it for the next four yrs at least.

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
celeron40:
When will this end?
Islam is the world's largest terror group.
Islam...Al-Shabab
Islam...Al-Queda
Islam...Boko Haram
Islam...ISIS
Islam...Taliban
Islam...AQIM
Islam...MOJWA

What is the capital of Pakistan?

ISLAMABAD!
Oh!, I forgot to add Hamas and Hezbollah grin
Islam is the "slam"

I am very sorry for what my religion is causing you.
But know that the true Muslims are there and also feeling the pain.
I pray you understand and always by the side of the true Muslims by not hating them.
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by Atigba: 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
Allah is supreme grin
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by Sam0(m): 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
"Lafia Dole indeed" may their soul rest in peace.
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by erikcantona: 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
Change! Change! Change!...I never c change oooo..Na so so RIP..

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by lumeneng22: 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
These apple are still bombing small time some foolish people will wear agbada to go and see the injured in their hospital bed to see the extent of injury,come out and say they are on top of the matter.God will judge all of you.

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by AJboi(m): 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
[b][/b]
celeron40:
When will this end?
Islam is the world's largest terror group.
Islam...Al-Shabab
Islam...Al-Queda
Islam...Boko Haram
Islam...ISIS
Islam...Taliban
Islam...AQIM
Islam...MOJWA

What is the capital of Pakistan? shocked shocked[i][/i]

ISLAMABAD!
Oh!, I forgot to add Hamas and Hezbollah grin
Islam is the "slam"
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by GoldCircle: 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
Please what about the Command and Control Center that was relocated to Maiduguri? Isn't it effective in quelling BH or at least minimizing their attacks?

Sincerely, not much has been achieved in the war against these insurgents since May 29. Except of course on the pages of newspapers.

2 Likes

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by ndcide(m): 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
azimibraun:
Let's get this straight.. It's painful to have this much people die in just a single attack but the fact remains that Boko haram is being degraded. Their Modus Operandi at the moment is not spectacular. Just about anybody can go into any open market in any part of Nigeria and detonate an IED. But not just anybody or group can claim to annex any inch of this country and Hoist a Flag. This Hit and run cowardice will like their other activities be brought to a stop soonest. With God, the vigilance of the populace, the intelligence gathering of our security agencies and a responsible and responsive government. At the tunnel's end, there is a bright light. Ashes to Ashes.. Dust to Dust.. RIP people.

Yes terrorism is world over. We are just experiencing ours. It shall pass.
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by godoluwa(m): 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
frosbel2:
To what purpose ?

Which God will command you to not only slaughter unbelievers but kill predominantly poor Muslims which unfortunately includes women and children.

And anyone who says all Muslims are behind or support this violence is either a fool or bigot.

These people are just criminals using religion as a guise to inflict terror.

May they suffer according to their crime.
dnt get it wrong bro. those people believed in hadith & dnt read much qoran. they are muslims but...
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by godoluwa(m): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
This nonsense would have stopped if the northerners acted like human being by the time that the madness started but instead they supported those animals thinking that they will use that avenu to wiped out Christians from the north & also to take power back to the north. do not be deceived, this insurgency can not quickly end now but with God, all things is possible

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by tucky200(m): 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Nigeria has gradually transformed to Somalia, thanks to Northern elders who fuelled this by keeping quiet on this since and indirectly supporting the impunity.

Also thanks to APC who politicised it and finally thanks to the m0h@med who invented the blood sucking religion.

Rip to the dead. angry
Useless fuul
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by tucky200(m): 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
godoluwa:
This nonsense would have stopped if the northerners acted like human being by the time that the madness started but instead they supported those animals thinking that they will use that avenu to wiped out Christians from the north & also to take power back to the north. do not be deceived, this insurgency can not quickly end now but with God, all things is possible
Mr man d northern elders that spoke against it and were killed nko..stop calling northern elders,they can not kill their own
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by chesterlee(m): 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
Thought the F00l Buhari wanted to grant Amnesty to these Animals...Nonsense!

Dullardinhoe should call his boys to Order!

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by brunofarad(m): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
Why do I have this feeling that a lot of guys will be banned tonight as a trophy from the ongoing e war. grin
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by amusadele: 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
preciousmaro:
To me o, its only a peaceful dia log between the president and boko haram that can solve this problem, cos no mata how the army Decides to fight and kill this boko haram member, it only takes one member to cause this kind of genocide. Note: am also a wailing wailer
There is new sherif in town. There is the most popular general in town. If you complain, they will say change has come.
Look, GEJ suffered from the sicknesss of minority. They troubled him from both angles and final power has gone to them. Change has come. We will know who is actually deceiving who.

2 Likes

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
"Train a child the way he should live so that when he grow, he will not depart from it". This is what happens when you are more concerned about giveing birth to 2/3 of a nation in order to determine election result than raising a responsible children.

It is our collective prayer that those strayed children come to repentance.

RIP to the dead
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by Simpoto: 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
At this point it has become important that everybody becomes a wailing wailer. If not for anything but for this entity called Nigeria.
I wail for the type of leadership we have. At a point there may be nobody to probe again when bh have finished everybody. Rest in peace to the dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by ledaman: 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Nigeria has gradually transformed to Somalia, thanks to Northern elders who fuelled this by keeping quiet on this since and indirectly supporting the impunity.

Also thanks to APC who politicised it and finally thanks to the m0h@med who invented the blood sucking religion.

Rip to the dead. angry
May u never have peace of mind with your comment bastard
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by ARIZONA123(m): 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations / 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa / Abdullahi Umar Ganduje's Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.