Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,422 members, 7,830,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast (20515 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. / BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno / Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by gidjah(m): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
It will surely end any day our northern and(some)southern islamic bros and sis, come to understand that sentiments ,bitterness and violence against other religion is not a true religious virtue,it will nd when ever all th clerics and Islamic stak holders stop brainwashing their followers in thier various tauseed and public gatherings as they usually do during fasting period.most of thm turn preaching grounds into altar of gooming bitterness,malice anger and violence against opposite religion.Any day all this evil attitudes stop, is the same day violence of all kinds will auto stop all over th worldand peace shall reign from islam.this foolishness must stop o!!
tiamiyukunle69:
When will this nonsense end for God sake
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by obaino24(m): 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
change has com to our door

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by collinsVP: 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
I do find it difficult to criticize anyone on this BH mayhem due to the very nature of the sect and their modus operandi.

Just like evil men and women in our villages who will want to take your life even when you wine and dine with them. They know you but you do not know them.

The components of IEDss are moved in parts very close to their target before it's assemblage. So while our military are busy on the roads searching for IEDss, some walk pass with the mini silender, another walks pass with the dynamite and whatever make up the IEDss.

They are even among our security personnel with a specialized function of leaking operational information of our military to the sect.

The best approach is to block their source of sponsorship. The act of terrorism requires huge fund. Their must be a loop hole we are yet to identify to stripe BH off the source of power. And that is sponsorship.
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by herald9: 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
Trailblazer1:
While Gen. Buratai is in abuja jogging and taking pictures with soldiers who suppose to be in the battle front protecting the lives of endangered citizens in precarious condition, yet APC talented praise singers deem it fit to continue the praise singing even without results undecided

As a wailing wailer
I wail for the innocent who just lost their lives
I wail for Nigeria
I will for you foolish and dump party supporter cry cry cry cry cry
Buhari didn't do any wrong jogging with the soldiers. He's restoring confidence in the military, he's trying to make the soldiers know who they are fighting for and that their efforts are duly noted and appreciated.

Do you know that single action could go a long way in boosting the morale of the army And triggering them into giving in their all in this fight?

Not every action is worth criticising you know.
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by idasul: 11:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
Pls stop attacking Islam, Islam never promotes insurgency nd or uphold insurgents. So pls remove that Phobia in you.
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by hansad: 11:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
This is another Massacre, as President Buhari was busy with focus on the oil sector, appointing and appointing principal interests to help him take total charge of crude oil and gas revenues from the NIGERDELTA.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by kessler53(m): 11:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
PMB we de wait to see wen u go end boko haram.
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by kodded(m): 1:13am On Aug 12, 2015
tblaq:
u talk like a clawn nd people like u shuld be a grave grave yard security
may GOD forgive you smiley

may your day be bless smiley
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by EmekaBlue(m): 2:44am On Aug 12, 2015
dem no dey tire to bomb market...soft target.idiots
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by 1stHola: 5:41am On Aug 12, 2015
celeron40:
When will this end?
Islam is the world's largest terror group.
Islam...Al-Shabab
Islam...Al-Queda
Islam...Boko Haram
Islam...ISIS
Islam...Taliban
Islam...AQIM
Islam...MOJWA

What is the capital of Pakistan?

ISLAMABAD!
Oh!, I forgot to add Hamas and Hezbollah grin
Islam is the "slam"
You are a big foól

Is your religion any better

If not that you foóls are disobedient hypocrites

See all the barbaric law in your Bible" word of god"
As far as I'm concerned, Christianity is worst religion in the world.
Please be reasonable and read through this Shlts written in the holy bible 'word of god' Your god that you call merciful and tell me if this nonsense can ever be written by the True God;

*** If anyone, even your own family suggests worshiping another God, kill them.
(Deuteronomy 13:6-10 )

*** If a man or woman have sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed.
(Leviticus 20:15-16 ).
I guess you should kill the animal since they were willing participants. Are you people crazy?

** If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die. (Leviticus 20:10)

*** If a man sleeps with his father's wife... both him and his father's wife is to be put to death.
(Leviticus 20:11 )

*** If a man have sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be "cut off from their people" ( Leviticus 20:18 )

******* God decreed that a man who picked up sticks on the Sabbath day was to be stoned to death (Numbers 15:32-36)

***** God commanded men to divorce their foreign wives for no other reason but that they were not God’s people (Ezra 9), and women were helpless if they weren’t married in those days.
One thing is sure to me, The god in the Bible simply cannot be describing the ALMIGHTY God who exists. That god is a barbaric god. He is a hateful, racist and sexist God.

Consider these stories: In the Flood story we’re told God wanted to destroy all mankind.
In Moses’ day God wanted to destroy all of the Israelites.
In Joshua’s day God wanted the Israelites to kill all of the inhabitants of the Promised Land.
Saul was told by God to destroy all of the Amalekites.
According to Jonah, God was going to destroy the people of Nineveh.
God also destroyed and scattered the northern tribes of Israel because he was displeased with them.
God allowed the accuser to destroy Job’s health and family life just to win a “bet.” shocked shocked shocked

If you find out a city worships a different god,
destroy the city and kill all of it's inhabitants...
even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15 )

*****Kill anyone with a different religion.
(Deuteronomy 17:2-7 )

HMN cool
WHAT A PEACEFUL RELIGION wink

Lastly, you miserable ídiot shouldn't tell me that all these shît are in the old testament and that Jesus came to die bullshıts to change all those fuckěry

But your thieving pastors still uses old testament to preach tithing.
Is the old testament not still part of the Bible?
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by walozanga(m): 6:32am On Aug 12, 2015
Horo:

Your name really fit you idiamin blood sucking horo but no wonder wailer can never hide anywhere you see one if not because of your clueless useless Jonathan that took us to this rotten level bk could have been a thing of the past

U no get sense. Keep blaiming
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by julius2825(m): 7:27am On Aug 12, 2015
I posted a link earlier, and we where far behind,
but now we are leading, thanks to those who
have voted. if you are just seeing this, a
foundation that has been giving employment to
unemployed youths in Nigeria have been
nominated by the UN for an award, the group is
leading now and other groups are in pursuit so
Nairalanders 'west African vocational education '
wave is still seeking your vote, click on the link
and scroll down and click on west African
vocational education wave and then vote, make a
Nairalander proud, make a Nigerian proud, vote!
http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=55c24da2e4b0e200525f890b
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by SAMATC(m): 7:44am On Aug 12, 2015
(quote )=Bonapart post=36858053]My heart ache for such news

Sometimes I try to put myself in the shoes of the people in the north, most especially in maiduguri

Sometimes I wonder how come about Islam into this world
R.I.p to the dead [/quote] ls not about Islam.lt is about individual characters.
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by Realist2: 8:17am On Aug 12, 2015
Another ' modest success against Boko haram there ' - passingshot, RIP to the death.
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by Donbabajay12(m): 8:25am On Aug 12, 2015
celeron40:
When will this end?
Islam is the world's largest terror group.
Islam...Al-Shabab
Islam...Al-Queda
Islam...Boko Haram
Islam...ISIS
Islam...Taliban
Islam...AQIM
Islam...MOJWA

What is the capital of Pakistan?

ISLAMABAD!
Oh!, I forgot to add Hamas and Hezbollah grin
Islam is the "slam"
D thunder that wud strike your mouth for ur ill belive and for u tarnishing islam as religion his buying gala and lacasera in hold up
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by iPrinz20(m): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2015
Sulaimon01:

your dumbness no get part two
z ISLAMABAD English?

E pain you
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by celeron40(m): 9:05am On Aug 12, 2015
1stHola:

You are a big foól

Is your religion any better

If not that you foóls are disobedient hypocrites

See all the barbaric law in your Bible" word of god"
As far as I'm concerned, Christianity is worst religion in the world.
Please be reasonable and read through this Shlts written in the holy bible 'word of god' Your god that you call merciful and tell me if this nonsense can ever be written by the True God;

*** If anyone, even your own family suggests worshiping another God, kill them.
(Deuteronomy 13:6-10 )

*** If a man or woman have sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed.
(Leviticus 20:15-16 ).
I guess you should kill the animal since they were willing participants. Are you people crazy?

** If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die. (Leviticus 20:10)

*** If a man sleeps with his father's wife... both him and his father's wife is to be put to death.
(Leviticus 20:11 )

*** If a man have sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be "cut off from their people" ( Leviticus 20:18 )

******* God decreed that a man who picked up sticks on the Sabbath day was to be stoned to death (Numbers 15:32-36)

***** God commanded men to divorce their foreign wives for no other reason but that they were not God’s people (Ezra 9), and women were helpless if they weren’t married in those days.
One thing is sure to me, The god in the Bible simply cannot be describing the ALMIGHTY God who exists. That god is a barbaric god. He is a hateful, racist and sexist God.

Consider these stories: In the Flood story we’re told God wanted to destroy all mankind.
In Moses’ day God wanted to destroy all of the Israelites.
In Joshua’s day God wanted the Israelites to kill all of the inhabitants of the Promised Land.
Saul was told by God to destroy all of the Amalekites.
According to Jonah, God was going to destroy the people of Nineveh.
God also destroyed and scattered the northern tribes of Israel because he was displeased with them.
God allowed the accuser to destroy Job’s health and family life just to win a “bet.” shocked shocked shocked

If you find out a city worships a different god,
destroy the city and kill all of it's inhabitants...
even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15 )

*****Kill anyone with a different religion.
(Deuteronomy 17:2-7 )

HMN cool
WHAT A PEACEFUL RELIGION wink

Lastly, you miserable ídiot shouldn't tell me that all these shît are in the old testament and that Jesus came to die bullshıts to change all those fuckěry

But your thieving pastors still uses old testament to preach tithing.
Is the old testament not still part of the Bible?
You know nothing about the bible..The laws in the old testament were laid down for the Israelites when they came out of Egypt. Jesus Christ is the new covenant we have with God. Throughout his life, Jesus alwas chastised the Pharisees for enforcing such laws when they were not better themselves. The laws of the old testament have nothing to do with CHRISTianity. Get your facts right and stop being defensive. Jesus is our role model and throughout his life, he preached peace and forgiveness. Even on the cross, he asked God to forgive his killers. Be honest with yourself, your religion has left a trial of blood throught the last 50 years. If you like your Allah so much, go and live in Maiduguri and get blown up by your brothers over there.
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by cyberdurable(m): 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
Horo:

Your name really fit you idiamin blood sucking horo but no wonder wailer can never hide anywhere you see one if not because of your clueless useless Jonathan that took us to this rotten level bk could have been a thing of the past

you are a sick!!!! I swear down
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by 1stHola: 1:42am On Aug 13, 2015
celeron40:
You know nothing about the bible..The laws in the old testament were laid down for the Israelites when they came out of Egypt. Jesus Christ is the new covenant we have with God. Throughout his life, Jesus alwas chastised the Pharisees for enforcing such laws when they were not better themselves. The laws of the old testament have nothing to do with CHRISTianity. Get your facts right and stop being defensive. Jesus is our role model and throughout his life, he preached peace and forgiveness. Even on the cross, he asked God to forgive his killers. Be honest with yourself, your religion has left a trial of blood throught the last 50 years. If you like your Allah so much, go and live in Maiduguri and get blown up by your brothers over there.
Shut da fùck up ídiot

I knew you'd tell me the old testament bullshıts...

Even Jesus was at a time violent in the new Testament.
You senseless hypocrite.
According to you, God made those laws for Israelites abi?
Okay tell me the law God made for other people eg, Indians, Arabs, Chinese etc as at that time. Or was only Israelites the center of God's eyes?

One thing I know for sure, YOUR RELIGION AND BIBLE WAS INSPIRED BY THOSE MEN OF THOSE DAYS. The real almighty God can't be referred to as the one in your Bible making all those silly errors. Another example ; the form of Earth (it's in your Bible that the earth is FLAT) IS THE EARTH FLAT
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by celeron40(m): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2015
1stHola:

Shut da fùck up ídiot

I knew you'd tell me the old testament bullshıts...

Even Jesus was at a time violent in the new Testament.
You senseless hypocrite.
According to you, God made those laws for Israelites abi?
Okay tell me the law God made for other people eg, Indians, Arabs, Chinese etc as at that time. Or was only Israelites the center of God's eyes?

One thing I know for sure, YOUR RELIGION AND BIBLE WAS INSPIRED BY THOSE MEN OF THOSE DAYS. The real almighty God can't be referred to as the one in your Bible making all those silly errors. Another example ; the form of Earth (it's in your Bible that the earth is FLAT) IS THE EARTH FLAT
Relax, why do I sense pain in your writing? grin ..all that energy trying to defend your terrorist god and his pedophile prophet..ahahaha..I hope you don't also enjoy 9yr old vaginas like oga muhammMAD did..Islam be hunting virgin puccy since the middle ages..wtf will one do with 72 virgins? Is heaven all about straffing? Anyway, greet you virgin-hunters in Sambisa forest for me.
You people are SICK.
Re: Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast by 1stHola: 10:11am On Aug 13, 2015
bbcode processing failure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths / Uzodinma Mocks Okorocha: 'You Can No Longer Walk Freely' / Fasoranti: We Have Made Arrests, Say Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.