Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

To Nairalanders I Am Grateful - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Nairalanders I Am Grateful (378 Views)

President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) / We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson / hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Nairalanders I Am Grateful by julius2825(m): 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
I posted a link earlier, and we where far behind, but now we are leading, thanks to those who have voted.
if you are just seeing this, a foundation that has been giving employment to unemployed youths in Nigeria have been nominated by the UN for an award, the group is leading now and other groups are in pursuit so Nairalanders 'west African vocational education ' wave is still seeking your vote, click on the link and scroll down and click on west African vocational education wave and then vote, make a Nairalander proud, make a Nigerian proud, vote!
http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=55c24da2e4b0e200525f890b

(1) (Reply)

Shekau Dead Or Ousted? Which Of The Two Do We Think Is The Best For The Country / Bring Down Boko Haram In 3 Months, Buhari Charges New Service Chiefs / KPMG, Pwc To Audit Revenue Generating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.