Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,959 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title (44902 Views)

2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? / FIFA Under-17 WORLD CUP Chile 2015-Nigeria Group Fixtures &Time-OCT 17TH-NOV 8TH / 2015 Women's Afrobasket: D'Tigress On The March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by successinlife: 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
CFCfan:
Nigeria 58:32
Wow!!

Oguchi is Magic
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
successinlife:

Oguchi is Magic
He's like our Ray Allen
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by safarigirl(f): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
So miffed I can't watch it cuz there's no light. I've missed 2 games now and dem no dey repeat. Watched the last tournament when we lost to Senegal and I remember thinking "No, no, no, we can't be out!"grin
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by successinlife: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
safarigirl:
So miffed I can't watch it cuz there's no light. I've missed 2 games now and dem no dey repeat. Watched the last tournament when we lost to Senegal and I remember thinking "No, no, no, we can't be out!"grin

Since you can't watch it yet,keep supporting the team in spirit.Sincerely speaking the lads are doing great and making us proud.Nice team.
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by safarigirl(f): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
CFCfan:
Oguchi is the 3-pointer master!!
Nigeria 68- 36 Uganda
Uganda are debutants, we should get at least 80 points from them. Can't remember how many the Tunisians got
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
39 point lead
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
safarigirl:
Uganda are debutants, we should get at least 80 points from them. Can't remember how many the Tunisians got
I'm expecting 100 points from D'Tigers sef grin
Tunisia, with home advantage, will be a tough test
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by safarigirl(f): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
successinlife:

Since you can't watch it yet,keep supporting the team in spirit.Sincerely speaking the lads are doing great and making us proud.Nice team.
i will. My best players from the last tourney were Diogu, Uzoh, the Aminu bros, Stanley Okoye and Oguchi
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by safarigirl(f): 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
CFCfan:

I'm expecting 100 points from D'Tigers sef grin
Tunisia, with home advantage, will be a tough test
the Tunisians won this Ugandan team 77:55...we should fare better against them. What's the current scoreline and how many quarters played so far?
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
safarigirl:
the Tunisians won this Ugandan team 77:55...we should fare better against them. What's the current scoreline and how many quarters played so far?
Nigeria 87: Uganda 49
We're in the 4th quarter, about 4mins left
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by rockiedink(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
We are destroying Uganda o!

Current scorescore is 49-87 in favour of Nigeria...

4th quarter with less than 4 mins to play...
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by rockiedink(m): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
Oguchi remains the best 3-point shooter in the tournament...from the matches I have seen o...by far!
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by rockiedink(m): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
Chai! They have let these Ugandans reach 50 points sha!

This Ugandan coach can call time-out too much joor...
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by olapluto(m): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
Our coach talks so soft. Like he's a high school coach or something.
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by rockiedink(m): 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
Free throws

Uganda: 12/27
Nigeria: 20/26
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by olapluto(m): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nigerian player just broke the glass! We don buy market... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by olapluto(m): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
Game stops... Taking pictures of the broken basket by players.
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by Seamareggae(m): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nawa.. Finding it hard to get an online streaming channel...

Africa wahala
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by rockiedink(m): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
See as that mumu boy just break the glass on the backboard sha!

If they start calling him names now, he will say its because he's Biafra... grin
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
olapluto:
Our coach talks so soft. Like he's a high school coach or something.
Maybe it's because his team are home and dry
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by rockiedink(m): 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gbege!

Replacement no dey o!!!

Abi e dey?
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by olapluto(m): 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
rockiedink:
Gbege!

Replacement no dey o!!!

Abi e dey?
No replacements. I believe the organisers will have to talk to the Nigerian players. Our gra gra too much. After blowing the poor Ugandans apart, we still break glass.
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by successinlife: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
rockiedink:
See as that mumu boy just break the glass on the backboard sha!

If they start calling him names now, he will say its because he's Biafra... grin

Please enjoy sports, lets leave tribal remarks out,some people will not take it as a joke.It is hard to see a mono tribal country in the whole world but in nigeria,it is a national anthem.We are one.
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
grin grin
Na fake glass dem use
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by rockiedink(m): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
olapluto:

No replacements. I believe the organisers will have to talk to the Nigerian players. Our gra gra too much. After blowing the poor Ugandans apart, we still break glass.

Leave them to do the gra gra now o!

If dem jam Senegal or Angola now, e no go easy like this! grin
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by rockiedink(m): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
successinlife:

Please enjoy sports, lets leave tribal remarks out,some people will not take it as a joke.It is hard to see a mono tribal country in the whole world but in nigeria,it is a national anthem.We are one.

BrBrudeer, na joke me sef dey joke o! I didn't insult him because of where he's from and it was tongue-in-cheek...

Even a deaf/blind man go know say na joke I dey joke...
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by olapluto(m): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
See as our boys dey use press up intimidate the Ugandans. Abeg can we have Jason Stratham transport a new glass to Tunisia. This game don cold ooo.

1 Like

Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by homesteady(m): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
Watching the game!
So what will happen now?
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by rockiedink(m): 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
At least the hosts are decent enough to say "Game delayed due to basket failure" as opposed to "Game delayed because the Nigerians broke the glass"!

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by successinlife: 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
I will tease my Tunisian friend about this.let us be frank,the glass is a fake,it is a must in basketball to dunk and put all your weight holding the rim,the youngman did not hit it with an hammer.Let Tunisia fix that,no fine for our player,he did the normal thing everyone does in basketball.
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by safarigirl(f): 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lol, commentator like "...any more time would be punishment". Watching now
Re: Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title by rockiedink(m): 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
Dem still never replace the glass? Even if na China dem dey bring am come from e suppose don reach na!

*PHCN have 'held' my power* grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

AFCON: Angry Egyptians Beg Super Eagles To Beat South Africa / Asisat Oshoala Leaves Barcelona. Moves To Bay City FC. / Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.