Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Photo: Kiss Him Or You Will Be Sentence To 5 Years In Prison - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: Kiss Him Or You Will Be Sentence To 5 Years In Prison (1135 Views)

Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / Bride Embarrasses Groom, Refuses To Kiss Him On Wedding Day Over His Mouth Odour / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Kiss Him Or You Will Be Sentence To 5 Years In Prison by adesegun121(m): 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
ladies over to you..

Gays over to you..

grin grin grin grin

Re: Photo: Kiss Him Or You Will Be Sentence To 5 Years In Prison by Swaggzkid: 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
Tinubu will do it whole heartedly
Re: Photo: Kiss Him Or You Will Be Sentence To 5 Years In Prison by zinachidi(m): 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
would prefer even 15 years..(if i was a lady oooo)
Re: Photo: Kiss Him Or You Will Be Sentence To 5 Years In Prison by IamLEGEND1: 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
i' go life sentence with a smile on my face
Re: Photo: Kiss Him Or You Will Be Sentence To 5 Years In Prison by AmakaDNB(f): 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jeeeezzz. This is gross
Re: Photo: Kiss Him Or You Will Be Sentence To 5 Years In Prison by Fajs: 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
I will kiss him, all of u saying that u will prefer going to prison don't know the value of freedom
Re: Photo: Kiss Him Or You Will Be Sentence To 5 Years In Prison by ellechrystal(f): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
Kiss him and die oo. Him mouth ha b our bacteria pass komondo dragon sef. Chei. . If u fight with this one n him bite u. Na from the wound u go take die be that. Infection go uproot ur spinal cord.
Re: Photo: Kiss Him Or You Will Be Sentence To 5 Years In Prison by jashar(f): 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
i'll kiss him on the forehead grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Kiss Him Or You Will Be Sentence To 5 Years In Prison by tohphunmie(f): 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
5 years imprisonment biko!.....eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Boo. Rescue Me Dear Before Its Too Late! / Do You Want To Track Your Spouse's Call? / Big Girl Cries: Man I Met In Church Raped, Duped Me; Is Using Our Sex Tape Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.