Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

*** See The Reply Some Men Get When They Tell Their Wives " I Love You " *** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *** See The Reply Some Men Get When They Tell Their Wives " I Love You " *** (966 Views)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! / SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*** See The Reply Some Men Get When They Tell Their Wives " I Love You " *** by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
A group of Nigerian husbands gathered at a conference on "How to live in a loving relationship with your wife".
The men were asked, "How many of you love your wife ?"
All the men raised their hands. Then they were asked, "When was the last time you told your wife you loved her ?" Some men answered today, some yesterday, majority didn’t remember.
The men were then told to take their cell phones and send the following text to their respective wife: I love you, sweetheart.
Then the men were asked to exchange phones so one can read the other wife's response to the love message.. here are some of the replies:
1. Have you impregnated someone again.
2. That was then, not now.
3. You wan borrow money abi?
4. What did you do again. I won’t forgive you this time!
5. Meaning?
6. Is that a new song?
7. Am I dreaming!
8. If you don’t tell me who this message is actually for, you will die today!
9. You this man! I asked you to stop drinking!
10. Abeg na who be this?
Re: *** See The Reply Some Men Get When They Tell Their Wives " I Love You " *** by Mbkite(m): 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nawaoh
Re: *** See The Reply Some Men Get When They Tell Their Wives " I Love You " *** by VickyRotex(f): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
So none of them could reply by saying "I love you too"

I smell lies!

Not real joor. >>>>>>>>>>> j*k* section angry grin
Re: *** See The Reply Some Men Get When They Tell Their Wives " I Love You " *** by AmakaDNB(f): 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
Staleeeeee!!!!!!!!!
Re: *** See The Reply Some Men Get When They Tell Their Wives " I Love You " *** by lilkudos(m): 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin hahaha.. Not always so... Mine just gives me 5hrs kiss.. cool
Re: *** See The Reply Some Men Get When They Tell Their Wives " I Love You " *** by ellapius(f): 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
its funny but real. u no how u subject someone to an abusive relationship fro 5 6 to 20 years and just coming up with I love u. for wot.for cheating on me?
or for the slap I get from time to time or for being ir house help or house keeper or being ur babysitter. see men been tricking women sine 14AD
Re: *** See The Reply Some Men Get When They Tell Their Wives " I Love You " *** by Came: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
Which reply you go give a cheater if him/ her talk say " I LOVE YOU"

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can You Date A Black Lady That Has Been Fuccked And Dump By A White Dudes? / 10 Reasons Why This Generation Is Losing The Ability To Be In Love. / Who Owns The Child? Father Or Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.