Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Gbenga Daniel Replies Soyinka: Your Comments Betray Your Repute - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Daniel Replies Soyinka: Your Comments Betray Your Repute (33935 Views)

Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan / Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) / Fani-Kayode & His Wife Receive Gbenga Daniel In Their Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Daniel Replies Soyinka: Your Comments Betray Your Repute by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
PonDonCras:
Prof never condemed Amaechi who closed down Court for almost two years because he was benefiting from the Government. OK ooooo. Prof I hail youuuuuuuu. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You have foresight .Oh! I really miss the late Gani Fawehinmi .
Re: Gbenga Daniel Replies Soyinka: Your Comments Betray Your Repute by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Icecomrade:

You are a ret ard on Nairaland. Atleast you ve been ranting since I hit you badly.

Akwuya!!!!
between u and I, someone must be really pained thy he went tribal with language. From wot I learnt, u abuse better in ur mother tongue...

Lol...bro..dnt hang o...na play I dey play with u o
grin
Re: Gbenga Daniel Replies Soyinka: Your Comments Betray Your Repute by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
I know that the truth hurts most times, but I have to say it. To me soyinka is just a lucky man, for him to have won a nobel price with works like,"d lion and the jewel", he should be thankful.
He cannot and can never reach the height and peak chinua achebe reached.
Before you quote me, please google when he won that "lucky" nobel price.

Pls are you Igbo..

guess Chinua Achebe does better right?

murrrphurrkaaaaaa
Re: Gbenga Daniel Replies Soyinka: Your Comments Betray Your Repute by Icecomrade: 5:52am On Aug 13, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
between u and I, someone must be really pained thy he went tribal with language. From wot I learnt, u abuse better in ur mother tongue...

Lol...bro..dnt hang o...na play I dey play with u o
grin

Okay. Me I no dey play. When I make statements and people observe me genuinely observe me, I put superior argument with facts to counter their observation. If I had erred based on what they have observed, I simply retract my comment, apologise or appreciate and move on.

Most people on Nairaland delight in abusing people when others observe them over their comments, so I ve decided to deal with such people by giving it back to them in their measure just to buttress their foolishness. No hard feelings.

Its okay you are joking. Next time, put up more factual argument, counter argument. Don't abuse, so you don't get bashed.

Re: Gbenga Daniel Replies Soyinka: Your Comments Betray Your Repute by fuckerholic(m): 11:20am On Aug 13, 2015
DoTheNeedful:
Who is Gbenga Daniel Is he not a mere educated tout who was lucky to become Ogun governor through OBJ's influence? Is he not just ritualist and a blood-thirsty opportunist? He should sit down. He is not useful to the society apart from maybe his family
Compare him to wole soyinka ? Give me your annalyses and result
. #an assignment for you#
Re: Gbenga Daniel Replies Soyinka: Your Comments Betray Your Repute by EmmyDe25(m): 11:28am On Aug 13, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
I know that the truth hurts most times, but I have to say it. To me soyinka is just a lucky man, for him to have won a nobel price with works like,"d lion and the jewel", he should be thankful.
He cannot and can never reach the height and peak chinua achebe reached.
Before you quote me, please google when he won that "lucky" nobel price.
Dimwit!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel Replies Soyinka: Your Comments Betray Your Repute by fuckerholic(m): 11:37am On Aug 13, 2015
kingsolex:

luck is wen u unmeritably earn some thing and become part of a larger body who are gurus in that field, by ur post its obvious u envious of the man honestly I don't know why u will think u have more brain than the group of professional laureates that's criticised his work base on many factors and decided to give him the noble prize with ur flat brain that have not even won children award in wat ever it is u are studying at school,... one word for you go get a life
But wetin gbenga daniel do na ?
What are his sins ?
Make you tell me I wan know
Re: Gbenga Daniel Replies Soyinka: Your Comments Betray Your Repute by fuckerholic(m): 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
have u read the book, 'the lion and the jewel'? I dnt think so. Have u asked yourself what is particularly spectacular in Shakespeare's books?

I dnt think so too.

What height did Chinua Achebe reach that Soyinka didn't? Pray, mention...

You knw nothing abt 'works' of literature. Have you wondered why 'there was a country' was not considered as a work of art?

Do your homework.
Hey boy node ask yeye questions..state your point clearly let's judge you
Re: Gbenga Daniel Replies Soyinka: Your Comments Betray Your Repute by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
Icecomrade:

Okay. Me I no dey play. When I make statements and people observe me genuinely observe me, I put superior argument with facts to counter their observation. If I had erred based on what they have observed, I simply retract my comment, apologise or appreciate and move on.

Most people on Nairaland delight in abusing people when others observe them over their comments, so I ve decided to deal with such people by giving it back to them in their measure just to buttress their foolishness. No hard feelings.

Its okay you are joking. Next time, put up more factual argument, counter argument. Don't abuse, so you don't get bashed.

[/b]

lol...dude, u're a moronic entity.

You really believed what I said abt 'joking'? Lol...

Your foolishness knows no bound bro...
Re: Gbenga Daniel Replies Soyinka: Your Comments Betray Your Repute by Icecomrade: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
lol...dude, u're a moronic entity.

You really believed what I said abt 'joking'? Lol...

Your foolishness knows no bound bro...

I have benefited nothing over my conversation with you. I have accepted all the names you called me.

Please don't quote me again.

Re: Gbenga Daniel Replies Soyinka: Your Comments Betray Your Repute by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
Icecomrade:

I have benefited nothing over my conversation with you. I have accepted all the names you called me.

Please don't quote me again.

ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OTOGE Movement Carry PDP Coffin In Offa- KMC / Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode / Dino Melaye Exposes Yahaya Bello's Looting Of Kogi State In 38 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.