Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Any Correlation Between Oshiomole's Visit To Soyinka Last Week And Now This ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Correlation Between Oshiomole's Visit To Soyinka Last Week And Now This ? (600 Views)

Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word / Omokri To Soyinka: Think Twice Before Tearing Your US Green Card / Attention!!!!!!!!!!!Any Correlation Btw The Hate For Jonathan And That For Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Correlation Between Oshiomole's Visit To Soyinka Last Week And Now This ? by copiescopy(m): 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
Is there any Correlation Btw Adams Oshiomole Visit to Soyinka last week and the new twist in tongue and speeches of SOYINKA saying Buhari is now a born again and NEW Person !!!!

I have also been observing the nigerian politics as it has been playing out for sometime now. There's this new trend I've noticed on how this government operates. When they want to whip up sentiments or channel traffic towards their propaganda .

Once you see a politician displays deep loyalty and visit to one top personality like that then you should something is in the offing in the next few days .

It usually turns out to be one VISIT and at the next instant the same personality now comes out to show deep SOLIDARITY and whip up show of support for the person or draw cheap publicity to the rate the popularity of that person and what is set to be achieved by such mindless visits .This is the new trend now .

Like maybe Saraki visit to OBJ and OBJ say Saraki is a good son i whom he is well pleased or it happens like Gov Oshiomole visits to Soyinka,

Osho Baba visited Soyinka just last week

NOW THIS WEEK .

Soyinka sings new song of praise below

Buhari Now Different From The Man I Knew – Soyinka.

https://www.nairaland.com/2520467/buhari-now-different-man-knew.....soyinka
Nobel laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka, has described President Muhammadu as a different man from the man he knew while he was in military uniform on the Nigerian political landscape, who is ready to make amends for his past mistakes.

AGAIN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Three Weeks ago Osho Baba was all over on the media and pages of newspaper attacking and blasting the Former Finance Minster Ngozi Okonjo Iweala . Little did we know he has his eyes on the big Kill .

The very first week the Senate resumed sitting We saw Bubu PLEADING with the Senate with a formal request seeking for Loan for Osho baba . The $75 MILLION LOAN FROM THE WORLD BANK .

Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request
https://www.nairaland.com/2501488/buhari-writes-saraki-75million-edo#36595552

ANY CORRELATION WITH THE SMART ATTACKS BY OSHO BABA ON NGOZI OKNONJO IWEALA ?
Re: Any Correlation Between Oshiomole's Visit To Soyinka Last Week And Now This ? by boujaye: 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
copiescopy:
Is there any Correlation Btw Adams Oshiomole Visit to Soyinka last week and the new twist in tongue and speeches of SOYINKA saying Buhari is now a born again and NEW Person !!!!

I have also been observing the nigerian politics as it has been playing out for sometime now. There's this new trend I've noticed on how this government operates. When they want to whip up sentiments or channel traffic towards their propaganda .

Once you see a politician displays deep loyalty and visit to one top personality like that then you should something is in the offing in the next few days .

It usually turns out to be one VISIT and at the next instant the same personality now comes out to show deep SOLIDARITY and whip up show of support for the person or draw cheap publicity to the rate the popularity of that person and what is set to be achieved by such mindless visits .This is the new trend now .

Like maybe Saraki visit to OBJ and OBJ say Saraki is a good son i whom he is well pleased or it happens like Gov Oshiomole visits to Soyinka,

Osho Baba visited Soyinka just last week

NOW THIS WEEK .

Soyinka sings new song of praise below

Buhari Now Different From The Man I Knew – Soyinka.

https://www.nairaland.com/2520467/buhari-now-different-man-knew.....soyinka
Nobel laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka, has described President Muhammadu as a different man from the man he knew while he was in military uniform on the Nigerian political landscape, who is ready to make amends for his past mistakes.
Soyinka, who spoke in an interview with Zero Tolerance, a periodic publication by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), noted that Buhari has already paid some debts to the Nigerian community, describing him as a lucky man.

Oshobobo, if you like carry Lara to Aso Rock or Senate to confuse them, you will still not get that $ loan.
Re: Any Correlation Between Oshiomole's Visit To Soyinka Last Week And Now This ? by sdindan: 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
Soyinka is in diminishing return.
Even if Abacha or idi Amin is the president of Nigeria now
Uncle Soyinka will hail him.
Old age

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Oshiomole Deceived The World Bank Into Collecting $75 Million Loan / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Amaechi Arrives Back To Nigeria From London. / Great Quotes By Former President Goodluck Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.