Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses (59842 Views)

Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) / Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady (2) (3) (4)

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by NaijaTweets(m): 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
... grin
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by ronald4lif(m): 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
Haha! Guys will always use different tricks to woo babes. In situations like this you find yourself alighting from her bus stop so as to continue the conversation and collect her digits before proceeding on your journey. What women can cause ehh.
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by sammydonn(m): 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
Beautiful nonsense
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by wealthpreach(m): 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
t

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
What a thread..

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
The way guys talk about wooing chicks, I always find funny. They are a million and one chickens, never waist ur 30 minutes on a particular broiler . . .
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by ruggedtimi(m): 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
d pic...is epic
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
Some guys get flows sha.
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by Iddiot(m): 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
make I read first

modified::

I ran to see trick not knowing dat op drank ogogoro

#iranu

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by amichaelz101(m): 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
I dey fflw
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by Lanretoye(m): 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
OP,the new trick must be in part 2 of your story.

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
canned bullshit.

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
i only picked up a girl once on the bus...i was unsuccessful at most of my attempts...cos it was all about the koko. I eventually smashed the girl about 2 years later...heehee, yellow, busty voluptuous edo girl...i never did it raw, but i wish i did. She's married now and put to bed...but i liked her, she didnt stress me too much, well, just for change and taxi fare...But she was worth it...soft skin...lucky husband, whoever you are

I have a car and live on the island now...so unfortunately, i miss those league of girls, cos these island babes are a different ball game

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by ronald4lif(m): 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
The way guys talk about wooing chicks, I always find funny. They are a million and one chickens, never waist ur 30 minutes on a particular broiler . . .

Yes but only if she's a call girl that's when you expect to persuade a girl do your bid in 30mins. I don't see anything out of the ordinary the guy did here. Engaging a girl in a bus and alight at her bus stop prolly to collect her number isn't too much, is it?

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by betandwin8484: 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
Op you watch too much American love/romantic movies.. see politics this useless thread made front page. Nigeria for you.. You are connected you get anything you want.

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by kenoz(m): 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by An2elect2(f): 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
hahahahaha abeg where ma pillow.
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by bqlekan(m): 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
Mhizkel should just let me get her in a bus grin
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by anigold(m): 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
segtak25:

Source :http://streetgist.com/revealed-new-tricks-lagos-guys-use-to-woo-girls-inside-public-buses/

bros this your story should be in the jokes section, i cant stop laughing... Hahahahahaha ... The type of odour oozing out of lagos danfo is out of this world...

I sat near one lady her body odour smell like dead rat, i mean dead rat... The funny thing is that the lady was behaving as if she is Omotala... Mtchew... I now walk around with body spray...

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by betandwin8484: 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
An2elect2:
hahahahaha abeg where ma pillow.

I arranged my pillow already, wasted my time on this thread.
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by noblesteph(f): 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
jx passing....not a guy...would have bin interested.....yawning o...ma bed calling....gudnit
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by ronald4lif(m): 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
gmyguy:
i only picked up a girl once on the bus...i was unsuccessful at most of my attempts...cos it was all about the koko. I eventually smashed the girl about 2 years later...heehee, yellow, busty voluptuous edo girl...i never did it raw, but i wish i did. She's married now and put to bed...but i liked her, she didnt stress me too much, well, just for change and taxi fare...But she was worth it...soft skin...lucky husband, whoever you are

I have a car and live on the island now...so unfortunately, i miss those league of girls, cos these island babes are a different ball game

You can still decide to board buses once in a while who knows you might get a new catch. cheesy

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by GboGboAye: 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
How is that smartness? angry
He invades somebody's space and talks her ears off and that is smartness?
If she didn't respond the last time only God knows whether she would have run mad.

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by SirLewis(m): 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
That's it?? And this made fp?? Lord!
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by anigold(m): 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
so o.p, what u are trying to tell us is that u saw a lady and couldnt woo, a sharp guy saw her and wooed her. Now u are pained. Shame on u. Mr blunt mouth

you need to read the story again, i believe the lady was sitting in front of him in the danfo,so it could have been awkward for 2 dudes to be wooing one lady at the same time...

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

You can still decide to board buses once in a while who knows you might get a new catch. cheesy
ol boy i only had a success rate of 10%...there was one i even took to takwa bay on a date, she just dey talk boyfriend and dulled me, eventually i started seeing the negative side of her, like her lack of bumbum n lack of manchester, and gave up the chase.
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by SamAbims(m): 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2015

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by JaYbeS(m): 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
Smart Lagos guys
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by Tintinnoty(m): 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
shuu and this cock and bull story stroll to FP

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
when i tried picking up girls with the car, i think i picked up either a receptionist or those concierge cleaners once, from shoprite to iyana oworo out of loneliness...waste of my time...the girl was so rude...i magad myself

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
some girls can make you forget your bus stop sha

At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted / Are These Memes About Women True or False? (Pictures) / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: