Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,691 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

Must Read: See What Happened To A Dude Yesterday In A Bus... Lol... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: See What Happened To A Dude Yesterday In A Bus... Lol... (668 Views)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday / Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: See What Happened To A Dude Yesterday In A Bus... Lol... by hfinest1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
yesterday, I happened to b embarking on a journey outside Lagos so I was seated in the bus already, on d seat behind d driver, when this average height, average round bo•bs and arse, very bright lady came to sit beside he. my guess was she's in her early twenties or so. I striked a convo with her and we got talking till I saw something that made me change my mind n stop talking with her *cos I knew all my talk wasn't gonna pay off after all... cos of what i saw*.

the main story: this dude came and sat beside us and the bus started moving. along the line, he started a conversation with her and it was going smooth. they talked and talked for like 2hours about Nigeria, The economy n all... i was eaves dropping om their conversation cos it was making sense. half way to our destination, they talked and entered relationships. The nigga saw this as his chance and decided to make the ultimate move... he asked her "so, do u have a boyfriend?" and she showed him what I saw that made me stop d convo with her. she showed him her left hand which showed she was married already. I swear this guy was so disappointed enh! his face changed completely, his mood was shattered and that was the end of their convo... this nigga didn't even say peem to d girl again till we reaches where we were going. even when she told him bye, he just shook head and said bye so very casually. the funniest thing is, when we stopped to get things to eat, this nigg spent his money to buy snacks and drinks for hself and d girl.... lol....

moral lessons: guys, never start a toasting session without making sure the coast is clear

1 Like

Re: Must Read: See What Happened To A Dude Yesterday In A Bus... Lol... by Ejaisky: 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lol. Guys too like hustling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read: See What Happened To A Dude Yesterday In A Bus... Lol... by wrongnumber: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
lol!

bad market
Re: Must Read: See What Happened To A Dude Yesterday In A Bus... Lol... by jworos(m): 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hahaa,Lucky u,u no reach d point of stopping n buying.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Sandrannna? / 10 Difference Between Old School And Comtemporary Relationships / Three In One Problem#help!help!!help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.