Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

10 Difference Between Old School And Comtemporary Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Difference Between Old School And Comtemporary Relationships (664 Views)

Couple's Old School Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / How Old School Boys Write Letters To Girls In The 70s+80s / 8 Differences Between Old School And Modern days Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Difference Between Old School And Comtemporary Relationships by Kingsley1000(m): 9:36am On Nov 07, 2015
I wish things could be the way it used to be during the time of our forefathers, but now, things have now taken turns because the word "love" has now been wrongly interpreted I sometimes cannot but shake my head when I see people involved in shameful practices all in the name of so called LOVE Without wasting time, let's take a look at these differences between olden days love and new generation love

Place for hanging out In the olden days, under iroko tree, gardens and other less exotic places and suitable places for rendezvous despite the fact that there were expensive restaurants, resort centres and hotels. Nowadays, suggesting such places for ladies will be a bad idea as they will tag him a broke and stingy dude. This reminds me of when Tosyne2much said he recently took a lady to a mango tree as rendezvous, but the lady was disappointed and called the relationship a quit cheesy

Financial criteria What new generation ladies mainly look for in guys is their financial standing. He must have at least a superb car, a good house and must be earning 6 digits salary as a consideration for going on a date, unlike olden days when ladies date guys who have no dine in their pockets

Compatibility level Ladies then can date or marry a guy in spite of his educational, financial and society status unlike nowadays which the guy's standard must be very high. To confirm this, ask any educated lady of nowadays that, Can they marry a rich mechanic? We know what the answer will be.

Communication Those times, you will have to perch under a tree for hours waiting for her to pass so that you can communicate with her. Now, you will have to go into recharge your phone as if you life depends on it. Sometimes, you will even be indebted to MTN. When you fail to even send some of them recharge card, you are red- carded.

Attitude Back in the days, a guy may be poor but may even empty his pocket to provide for her need when he makes a little cash. Try that with new generation ladies, and you are on your way to bankruptcy. Knowledge and Intelligence

The reasoning level of olden days ladies was outstanding. They were smart, knowledgeable, patient and understood the concept of love means. Ladies of nowadays are brainwashed by what they see. Some ladies may dump intelligent, brilliant and ambitious dudes for an old rich man who is using extra time on earth

Abstinence The issue of pre-marital sex then cannot be compared to sex era we are into. Not like olden days ladies didn't used to have the urge to have sex, just that they were so discipline and had high level of body control, but now, a lady will have to test run a guy just to know his capabilities on bed.

Mode of cooking Ladies then often cooked delicious meal for the one they truly love. You will see them pound yam, and other tasking exercise just to make the worm in his stomach smile, but now, some ladies cannot even make ordinary noodles, yet they say their men are cheating. You will see some of them parading Mr Biggs, Mr Fans and the likes. Smh.
Re: 10 Difference Between Old School And Comtemporary Relationships by Kingsley1000(m): 9:37am On Nov 07, 2015
S*x Position In the olden days, missionary style was the most pleasurable style when it comes to love making. You need not use jedi, opa eyin, vigra just to show your bedmatcis skills, but in recent time, you have to jeopardize your life with sex positions using the combination of cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy just because you want to show a lady that you are a pro in bed Na so I bleep one babe like last week. After showing my bedmatics and climaxed after 3mins, she asked, "are you done?"... At that instance, it was as if the ground should open and swallow me up

10. She Eats With You No Matter What You Are Eating In the olden days, when a lady truly loves you and she comes visiting, if she sees you drinking garri, she will dash to the kitchen to get a spool telling you not to finish it, but now, reverse is the case Na so one babe visit me yesterday see me dey blast garri devoid of sugar and kulikuli, na so the babe sit down for my bed dey tell me say fried rice dey hungry am E just be like say make I use leg take give am slap
Re: 10 Difference Between Old School And Comtemporary Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 9:49am On Nov 07, 2015
OP, I thought Wristbanlge created the same thread
Re: 10 Difference Between Old School And Comtemporary Relationships by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 07, 2015
shocked op y naa?
Re: 10 Difference Between Old School And Comtemporary Relationships by Michellla(f): 9:56am On Nov 07, 2015
hmm
Re: 10 Difference Between Old School And Comtemporary Relationships by Kingsley1000(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, I thought Wristbanlge created the same thread
plagiarism is allowed now grin
Re: 10 Difference Between Old School And Comtemporary Relationships by wristbangle: 10:05am On Nov 07, 2015
Copied from the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2571484/8-differences-between-old-school

Some people sha.
Re: 10 Difference Between Old School And Comtemporary Relationships by Kingsley1000(m): 10:18am On Nov 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked op y naa?
what is ur problem
Re: 10 Difference Between Old School And Comtemporary Relationships by Kingsley1000(m): 10:19am On Nov 07, 2015
Michellla:
hmm
why are u hmming
Re: 10 Difference Between Old School And Comtemporary Relationships by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 07, 2015
wristbangle:
Copied from the link below.
https://www.nairaland.com/2571484/8-differences-between-old-school

Some people sha.
busted.lmao
Re: 10 Difference Between Old School And Comtemporary Relationships by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 07, 2015
Kingsley1000:
what is ur problem
U copied this thread and u asking me wat is my problem angry
Re: 10 Difference Between Old School And Comtemporary Relationships by Emmyk(m): 11:28am On Nov 07, 2015
Lol

(1) (Reply)

True Or False(photo) / Best Way To Start 2016 - ( Quotes About Love ) Show Love Everywhere You Go / When A Girl Loves, She Loves For Real.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.