Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri (18628 Views)

Three Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Killed in Maiduguri Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) / Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested / Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri by akilo1: 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
Carry them to any open place and tie their hands and leg with the bomb,waka your life comut and put your ear down from far for the explosion.idiot

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri by ifeelgood: 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
Give them water to swallow the EIDs. Shegu!
Re: Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
May the Lord continue to protect us from the hands of these evil men and their god
Re: Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri by Demmzy15(m): 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
Where is OZAOEKPE(chilled camel piss)? grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri by lumeneng22: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
Civilian JTF pls help them to make their suicide mission posssibl. Such mumu people to come and line up to collect N65000 in the name of amnesty no be so? The people who say education is not good are now the does writing letters of threat to communities. Aboki coon get sense.
Re: Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri by Gerryboy(m): 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
God go continue 2 dey expose all dos boko boys
Re: Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri by kobonaire(m): 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
kestolove95:
Kill dem na,wat ar u peopl waitn for?
b4 that, get the necessary intel from them : who dem master(s) be??
Re: Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri by anulaxad(m): 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
Mellin:
Can someone still shout Jesus is Lord or Allah is great....

Religion a big tool used to enslave black race yet my people can't see they have been made fools for centuries....

Curse be unto the white people that brought these silly religions to us which has caused disunity in Africa...

Back to the topic.... Let's I forget bh will end in 2 months

Go to school, una gree.

You do know that these religions descended from North Africa/ middle-east. In fact, the very first country mentioned in the bible is Ethiopia.
Re: Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri by zero12: 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
On the news site http://www.naij.com/ write that the President of Chad stated that the six-year Islamic insurgency pokonecheno and managed to decapitate the group in Nigeria and LDH end of the year, the operation will be completed, can in this regard and called a wave of terrorist attacks as the last place jihadists. It is written https://www.naij.com/515665-chads-president-gives-name-shekaus-successor-willing-negotiate.html
Re: Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
Mellin:

Religion a big tool used to enslave black race yet my people can't see they have been made fools for centuries....

Curse be unto the white people that brought these silly religions to us which has caused disunity in Africa...

Boo hoo hoo,You and tamara are officially religious wailing wailers.
Re: Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri by appini: 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
With all sincerity Buhari is a scammer, and we will show him pepper.
Re: Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri by Ameena(f): 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
These animals should jus be wiped off the face of the earth...No story
Re: Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri by zero12: 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
And how do you like this Roman principle of management: Divide and conquer.
One whispered in your ear: Allah Akbar "and other shepchat" Jesus is Risen "and went massacre Veselukha and Jewish banker sitting in England are looking at you and laughing fools
Re: Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri by dmbb: 12:01am On Aug 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin good move
Re: Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri by likila: 1:26am On Aug 13, 2015
apc and lies!
who no fear?
Re: Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri by prosperng: 2:11am On Aug 13, 2015
Nice

Re: Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri by Tapout(m): 2:42am On Aug 13, 2015
I've always frowned at jungle justice, but if someone fails at trying to kill me, I will utilise any opportunity I get to kill such a person....#my opinion

she actually achieved her aim, killing her self and others.... at least she died, that's 80% success
Re: Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri by Nobody: 3:26am On Aug 13, 2015
anulaxad:

Go to school, una gree.

You do know that these religions descended from North Africa/ middle-east. In fact, the very first country mentioned in the bible is Ethiopia.

what's dt supposed to mean? Tell me what u ancestors told u not what the Bible told u
. Tsewwwwww
Re: Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 13, 2015
Gaidenk:

Boo hoo hoo,You and tamara are officially religious wailing wailers.
and u r what? A slave? Keep it up it really fits u
Re: Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 13, 2015
Mellin:

If U like believe on what U want to believe, I don't Care. For Me, I believe there is supreme Being called GOD, and JESUS is LORD, and other religion believe that JESUS is coming to judge the world. If U like U and Tamara to worship the devil but U have been warn.
Re: Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri by tsdarkside(m): 4:51am On Aug 13, 2015
we nigerians can be happy,that we have the civilian JTF......i dont know how our army can fight this,hide and seek boko haram.....
Re: Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri by tsdarkside(m): 4:54am On Aug 13, 2015
sisnowee:

If U like believe on what U want to believe, I don't Care. For Me, I believe there is supreme Being called GOD, and JESUS is LORD, and other religion believe that JESUS is coming to judge the world. If U like U and Tamara to worship the devil but U have been warn.

ohhh no....i hope for you that you dont believe that a white-man(jesus christ),can be good....their is no chance in hell,that even one,even one white-person can be good....stop dreaming-----
Re: Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri by jdahyor: 5:24am On Aug 13, 2015
Do you aspire to study abroad? turn up for credible admission to study in CHINA to study any course of your choice such as, Medicine and surgery, Nursing, Pharmacy Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Computer and Telecommunication engineering... and so on in both Undergraduate and Post Graduate level...contact +8615604041502 or olawuyiadedayoo@gmail.com or add jdahyor on skype
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I CAN HELP YOU GET INTO CHINA'S UNIVERSITIES. CONVENIENT AND RELIABLE. CONTACT +8615604041502 or Olawuyiadedayoo@gmail.com or Jdahyor on skype

China has become one of the most popular study abroad destinations for international student because of its long history and exiciting culture. In 2013, more than 320,000 students from over 180 countries come to China to sudy for either degree or non-degree programs. Here are five resons to join them:
1. TRAVEL AND EXPLORATION
Studying in China is an excellent opportunity to explore the world's most populous country. You will experience China's unique blend of ancient and modern civilization, as well as its scenic beauty and bustling nightlife. Visit new places with other students from around the world who you meet, and you'll find yourself opening your eyes not just to China, but to the whole world.

The sheer size of China's territory means a tremendous variety of climates, cultures and landscapes await. Head northeast to Harbin to enjoy the ice festival, hit the ski slopes or just to see the water in your eyes form icicles around your eyelashes. If -25°C sounds a little too cold, then head south to the tropical beach paradise of Hainan Island and kick back in the sunshine.

Thanks to a well-developed and modern transportation infrastructure, it is convenient and inexpensive to get around in China. All cities are well-served by buses and taxis, and larger cities have modern subway systems. For long-distance travel, every city can be reached by airplane or train. China's high-speed railway reaches a maximum speed of over 300 km/h and provides beds as well as dining services.

2. IT'S AFFORDABLE
Studying and living in China is cheaper than studying and living in European countries, the U.S., Japan, South Korea and many other countries.

For example, for non-EU citizens the tuition fee for studying at a UK university is at least 7000 pounds (about 10,000 U.S. dollars) annually. The cost of living can even reach up to 13,000 pounds. Meanwhile, the United States and Australia have the world's most expensive tuition fees.

Even in other parts of Asia studying is not cheap. Japan boasts high living expenses soaring up to 1800 dollars a month, while South Korea is one of the world's five most expensive countries for foreign residents.

On the other hand, in China, the tuition fees per semester are generally no more than 1000 U.S. dollars, a number of short-term language courses cost just a few hundred dollars. Food and consumption in China are as affordable as it gets. A good pair of jeans sells for 10-20 U.S. dollars, the bus fare only 15 cents, and a subway ticket in Beijing only 30 cents. All in all, everything is more than affordable in China; it's cheap! Find out more about Living in China.

3. EMPLOYMENT ADVANTAGE
The current rise of China has made it very clear that people who can speak Chinese and have firsthand experience of living in China are going to have a great advantage in terms of employment. China serves as a huge market for multinational corporations, and employers are well aware that a real understanding of China, Chinese culture and Chinese people is a big plus for those who want to become the world's next generation of leaders.

4. QUALITY OF EDUCATION AND INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION.
China is striving to build more world-class universities, and investing heavily in higher education. Aside from China's unique Chinese language, calligraphy, martial arts and other cultural subjects, Chinese degree programs in majors such as engineering, science, medicine, economics and trade, MBA as well as finance are highly revered. As for those who don't know any Chinese, many universities offer degree programs taught in English, so you can earn your degree while learning the most widely spoken language in the world.

The academic qualifications awarded by Chinese universities are recognized by most developed countries. The Chinese government has signed an agreement on mutual recognition of academic qualifications with a number of countries including the United States, Britain, France, Japan and 65 other countries and regions.

5. EXPERIENCING THE CULTURE FIRSTHAND.
Though it may surprise many, Chinese culture and people are extremely diverse and multicultural, consisting of 56 different ethnicities. For example, in Lijiang, in the southern province of Yunnan, twelve different minorities have dwelled together in social harmony for thousands of years, practicing an array of religions spanning from Chinese Buddhism, Taoism, Christianity, and Islam, to many lesser known ones like Tibetan Buddhism and Bimo Religion of Baiyi.

you'll run into unique customs as you travel to different parts of China, but everyday life, believe it or not, will be just as new and fulfilling. Living and interacting with local Chinese and immersing yourself in Chinese society will provide you with a new way of visualizing the world and giving you the kind of insight that just doesn't come from textbooks.
Re: Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri by anulaxad(m): 7:04am On Aug 13, 2015
Mellin:
what's dt supposed to mean? Tell me what u ancestors told u not what the Bible told u
. Tsewwwwww

I believe you are gullible, my ancestors came from the promise land.
Re: Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
anulaxad:

I believe you are gullible, my ancestors came from the promise land.
fool
Re: Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
sisnowee:

start coming out from this bondage it's never too late
Re: Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri by anulaxad(m): 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
Mellin:
fool

Ok, let's figure this out, Jesus our God was born In Jeruselum Isreal,

He was raised in Egypt, an African country,

A Roman( European) was the one who gave way to the death of Jesus.

The man who helped carry his cross was a black African.

First country mentioned in the Bible was African; Ethiopia.

Christianity descended from Judaism, of which supposedly started in Africa (Ethiopia).

One of the most mentioned countries in the Bible was Egypt an African country.

I find it hypocritical that you look at us as the one held in bondage while you read a statement from a supposedly white woman and took every word of it for fact, you failed to understand the historical reasoning behind our beliefs and led yourself to a disarray of delusion.
Re: Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
anulaxad:

Ok, let's figure this out, Jesus our God was born In Jeruselum Isreal,

He was raised in Egypt, an African country,

A Roman( European) was the one who gave way to the death of Jesus.

The man who helped carry his cross was a black African.

First country mentioned in the Bible was African; Ethiopia.

Christianity descended from Judaism, of which supposedly started in Africa (Ethiopia).

One of the most mentioned countries in the Bible was Egypt an African country.

I find it hypocritical that you look at us as the one held in bondage while you read a statement from a supposedly white woman and took every word of it for fact, you failed to understand the historical reasoning behind our beliefs and led yourself to a disarray of delusion.
u really believed this shit? Mehn people sef.... Can't u see what d whites did... They made it look like it all happened in Africa so we can believe the BS and yes we believed it... Where u Dia when it happened yes u where there but how can u know exactly what happen when u can look within u and ask dt God in u above ur crown chakra to know what exactly happened.... I weep for u....

I don't believe in books, I get my lessons from the Gods themselves and I was able to achieve this thru a book u religious folks tagged evil... Where has ur so called holy book taught u how to connect to ur creator other than pray, pray pray and pray.... Lol.. Start thinking pls, cos d God in u is starving And wants to connect to his creator
Re: Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri by anulaxad(m): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
Mellin:
u really believed this shit? Mehn people sef.... Can't u see what d whites did... They made it look like it all happened in Africa so we can believe the BS and yes we believed it... Where u Dia when it happened yes u where there but how can u know exactly what happen when u can look within u and ask dt God in u above ur crown chakra to know what exactly happened.... I weep for u....

I don't believe in books, I get my lessons from the Gods themselves and I was able to achieve this thru a book u religious folks tagged evil... Where has ur so called holy book taught u how to connect to ur creator other than pray, pray pray and pray.... Lol.. Start thinking pls, cos d God in u is starving And wants to connect to his creator

What is this book.
Re: Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
anulaxad:

What is this book.
the lost book of enki.... Download and read u will see where every single story from the Bible will culled from

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Coalition Accuses Southern Governors Of Shielding Arsonists, Felons / President Buhari Mourns Alex Ekwueme / IGP deploys DIG, AIG, 11 CPs for Ondo election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.