Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

10 Ways To Make A Guy Think About You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Make A Guy Think About You (2086 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways To Make A Guy Think About You by Riwo11(f): 3:47am On Oct 06, 2015
There is a time when you meet a guy that makes your heart beat faster and your palms sweat. You KNOW you can’t stop thinking about him, but how to make him think about you?

#Be yourself... If you want this guy to notice you for something, let that something be the real you, not someone made up. Guys aren't stupid; he will find out that you are faking it as soon as you get tired of pretending to be his dream girl. What will happen then? He might not like what he sees.

#Believe in yourself... Tell yourself: I can do it, I am good enough! Believe what you are saying, everyone is equal, you deserve the best. Are you too shy and don’t know how to “promote” yourself? Here is a tip: We all have some good qualities, so, think about yours. Maybe you have a great smile? Use it to your advantage. Do you have a great sense of humour? Then use it! Guys appreciate humour as much as girls do! Try to make him laugh as much as you can, think the joke over before you say it though!

#Express yourself... Express yourself through your appearance. Always look your best when around him! Dressing well, smelling sweet and looking fresh does the trick. Have your own unique look, wear a little makeup, dress in your own style, express yourself through your appearance. Unique people seem to go by noticed, so therefore, if you express your individuality he is bound to think about you..

#Smile... Smiles should be sincere and not forced, guys can’t resist a sweet, warm smile, so use yours! Do not force it, let it come naturally. Whether you like your smile or not, it is a good way to catch someone’s eye. Give him your winning smile; he won’t be able to keep it off his mind.

#Analyse... Listen to him. If you remember details and names he mentions you will come off as a caring person. Notice things about him others don’t, he will start to wonder why you pay so much attention. Of course, be sure not to overdo this, you may come off as a ‘stalker’

#Play hard to get... Playing hard to get can be risky, never go overboard with this little trick. You don’t want to present yourself as too available; he will begin to miss your company. He may start to wonder why he misses your company, or why you can’t always hang out with him. If this trick is done correctly, you will surely be on his mind.

#Lips... Lick and bite your lips! While you are talking to the guy that you like, wet your lips with the tip of your tongue without sticking it out. Biting it from side to side may tempt him to kiss you! As per usual, be sure not to overdo this, he may think there is something wrong with you…

#Be mysterious... Don’t reveal too much information about yourself straight away… keep him guessing! Try to be mysterious; he will be dying to know more about you. A little trick you may find handy: Act like you are about to tell him something, but then ‘change your mind’ and don’t tell him. You will leave him wondering about what you where going to say.

#Don’t try too hard... Trying too hard may lead him to thinking you are easy. Take time to hang out with your friends and enjoy some alone-time. Don’t be clingy! If you’re not always with him, this will actually give him time to think about you.
Think about it, you don’t constantly think about your friend if they are right there next to you, do you? -If none of this works, don’t assume there’s something wrong with you!

Plenty of girls have been there loads of times and it’s almost never your fault! If a certain guy doesn't like you for you then he’s obviously not the right guy for you. He may just think of you as a close friend. Don’t stress over it.

Source: http://www.riseup247.com/2015/05/10-ways-to-make-guy-think-about-you.html
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Guy Think About You by HungerBAD: 3:48am On Oct 06, 2015
Thanks for the Heads Up.

Will start taking notice of all this things. Bite her lips?lick it? is that suppose to be sexy?the few that have done it in front of me, reminds me of a puppy playing.

Dogs lick their lips.

Meanwhile, the one that concerns me is not even in the list. What about, if she comes around and cook some wonderful Soup filled with dry fish, snail and periwinkle?then she cooks some good simple fish stew with plain white rice(i hate jollof and fried rice), now that is a woman that will be on my mind always.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Make A Guy Think About You by Burger01(m): 4:35am On Oct 06, 2015
smiley
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Guy Think About You by Cutehector(m): 5:04am On Oct 06, 2015
HungerBAD:
Thanks for the Heads Up.

Will start taking notice of all this things. Bite her lips?lick it? is that suppose to be sexy?the few that have done it in front of me, reminds me of a puppy playing.

Dogs lick their lips.

Meanwhile, the one that concerns me is not even in the list. What about, if she comes around and cook some wonderful Soup filled with dry fish, snail and periwinkle?then she cooks some good simple fish stew with plain white rice(i hate jollof and fried rice), now that is a woman that will be on my mind always.

I swear down cheesy u'd b like chei I miss dat gurl's food, I wish caould come cook again. Frm missing e don enta love

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Make A Guy Think About You by HungerBAD: 5:07am On Oct 06, 2015
Cutehector:
I swear down cheesy u'd b like chei I miss dat gurl's food, I wish caould come cook again. Frm missing e don enta love

Yes oh.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Make A Guy Think About You by donholy28(m): 5:24am On Oct 06, 2015
So na girls go dey chase guys?
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Guy Think About You by jrerico1(m): 5:24am On Oct 06, 2015
Nice one, Happy birthday op, PM me I nor go miss this flexing wink
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Guy Think About You by khassy(m): 6:46am On Oct 06, 2015
Riwo11:
There is a time when you meet a guy that makes your heart beat faster and your palms sweat. You KNOW you can’t stop thinking about him, but how to make him think about you?

#Be yourself... If you want this guy to notice you for something, let that something be the real you, not someone made up. Guys aren't stupid; he will find out that you are faking it as soon as you get tired of pretending to be his dream girl. What will happen then? He might not like what he sees.

#Believe in yourself... Tell yourself: I can do it, I am good enough! Believe what you are saying, everyone is equal, you deserve the best. Are you too shy and don’t know how to “promote” yourself? Here is a tip: We all have some good qualities, so, think about yours. Maybe you have a great smile? Use it to your advantage. Do you have a great sense of humour? Then use it! Guys appreciate humour as much as girls do! Try to make him laugh as much as you can, think the joke over before you say it though!

#Express yourself... Express yourself through your appearance. Always look your best when around him! Dressing well, smelling sweet and looking fresh does the trick. Have your own unique look, wear a little makeup, dress in your own style, express yourself through your appearance. Unique people seem to go by noticed, so therefore, if you express your individuality he is bound to think about you..

#Smile... Smiles should be sincere and not forced, guys can’t resist a sweet, warm smile, so use yours! Do not force it, let it come naturally. Whether you like your smile or not, it is a good way to catch someone’s eye. Give him your winning smile; he won’t be able to keep it off his mind.

#Analyse... Listen to him. If you remember details and names he mentions you will come off as a caring person. Notice things about him others don’t, he will start to wonder why you pay so much attention. Of course, be sure not to overdo this, you may come off as a ‘stalker’

#Play hard to get... Playing hard to get can be risky, never go overboard with this little trick. You don’t want to present yourself as too available; he will begin to miss your company. He may start to wonder why he misses your company, or why you can’t always hang out with him. If this trick is done correctly, you will surely be on his mind.

#Lips... Lick and bite your lips! While you are talking to the guy that you like, wet your lips with the tip of your tongue without sticking it out. Biting it from side to side may tempt him to kiss you! As per usual, be sure not to overdo this, he may think there is something wrong with you…

#Be mysterious... Don’t reveal too much information about yourself straight away… keep him guessing! Try to be mysterious; he will be dying to know more about you. A little trick you may find handy: Act like you are about to tell him something, but then ‘change your mind’ and don’t tell him. You will leave him wondering about what you where going to say.

#Don’t try too hard... Trying too hard may lead him to thinking you are easy. Take time to hang out with your friends and enjoy some alone-time. Don’t be clingy! If you’re not always with him, this will actually give him time to think about you.
Think about it, you don’t constantly think about your friend if they are right there next to you, do you? -If none of this works, don’t assume there’s something wrong with you!

Plenty of girls have been there loads of times and it’s almost never your fault! If a certain guy doesn't like you for you then he’s obviously not the right guy for you. He may just think of you as a close friend. Don’t stress over it.

Source: http://www.riseup247.com/2015/05/10-ways-to-make-guy-think-about-you.html

most importantly BE A RICH MAN'S DAUGHTER angryangry

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Make A Guy Think About You by lonngmann(m): 6:51am On Oct 06, 2015
Happy birthday OP
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Guy Think About You by 0luwatope(m): 7:02am On Oct 06, 2015
If you want me to think about you, just be troublesome
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Guy Think About You by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 06, 2015
wha about that other guy that has been dying for u for the past 7 yrs? why cant u just like him back? punk ass!
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Guy Think About You by IamLEGEND1: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2015

Re: 10 Ways To Make A Guy Think About You by Haywhymido(m): 8:49am On Oct 06, 2015
I smell FP
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Guy Think About You by Raymysterio(m): 8:53am On Oct 06, 2015
Naija boy abi Yankee boys?
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Guy Think About You by hebenezher(m): 9:04am On Oct 06, 2015
Riwo11:

,,,,,, brothers in the ministry, that trick fucking works like magic i swear, you've be excessively smart to slip away from these tricks, i'm a living witness. That's how one of my babes treated me, she bahaves according to these ways, and i've feel deeply inlove with her. Girls are getting extremely wise, same way with lads. Observe
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Guy Think About You by Riwo11(f): 10:32am On Oct 06, 2015
Looool.. Dem go use food buy you.
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Guy Think About You by MsBliss(f): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
HungerBAD:
Thanks for the Heads Up.

Dogs lick their lips.

you hate jollof and fried rice....really you never see person weh go cook am well for you that's why
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Guy Think About You by gab264(m): 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
Riwo11:

tongue tongue
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Guy Think About You by gab264(m): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
donholy28:
So na girls go dey chase guys?
It happens bro.
I haven't seen that among Nigerian girls.
They only have a crush on you.
And playing #hard# rest the case.

(1) (Reply)

What Some Ladies Do Not Know! / Pr0stitute Dies In Enugu After Marathon S-ex With 3 Men, (photos) / Imagine What They Did To Our Ladies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.