Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

My Rape Experience As A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Rape Experience As A Guy (12696 Views)

My Rape Story / What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. / My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Rape Experience As A Guy by Fixamm: 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
Its quite funny once the name Rape is being mentioned, 90% of us if not 100 percent takes it to guys only.. Without having a single idea that out here in real life women do rape men too..

Rape is a serious issue and it should be treated and cautioned darely.. I really don't wana share this because it was a horrible experience but, due to some of the posts I saw lately on rape and people tagging it only women experienced that.. I think it is totally wrong.. We don't know somethings until we experienced them.. It is even getting more common these days women molesting guys also. For real..

This happened 2003 at lautech, I'm a kind that jokes and play with ladies a lot, infact when you see me playing with girls you can callme a flirt or so.. My girlfrnd onced got jealous because of the way I do play with girls.. I didn't really see anything wrong in being friendly with opposite sex.. Not until a day, which was meant to be hostel week.. Where girls visit guys in the hostel and same with guys also.. That was the week I experienced rape.. Infact I wasn't the only one..

As someone that got so many female friends I decide to go visit some of my female friends at their hostel, though the hostel wasn't in the school, but that particular building is for female students only..I got their around 6pm, in which I met one of my close course mate onyiye, in which she took me from the gate to their room, as I was even following her I saw some other guys but few inside the hostels with their girlfrnds I guessed.. So I didn't see anything wrong.. Onyiye took me to their room, they were 5 in the room but racheal,mirabel and seun weren't around at the moment it was just onyiye and dorcas.. I entered we greeted and all that, we started gisting and so on! Dorcas was on her bunk listening to music, I and onyiye gisted more, while dorcas was contributing little.. Before a while the other 3 girls came in, we strted full gist to the extent that they made food and I gave them 500 to get drinks we drank and enjoyed ourselves, before I knew it , it was around 10pm.. And the time meant for male visitors to leave the hostel was 9pm.. That is from 5pm to 9pm.. Immidiately I was at alert and some of them were even asleep, I decided to tell onyiye to see me off, she was like if the portal or secuirty catches me dey will arrest me which wll be an issue that they will see what they can do to convince the man if he can allow me pass the back gate..I said no wahala, as onyiye and dorcas with seun went to talk to one of the security female,after a while I decided to walk down the stair case all alone to see if they are coming back and the way forward cos I can't sleep in girls hostel na.

. As I saw a female hostelite coming my way I quickly ran into a room thinking it was my females friends room without knowing it was another room entirely, I saw the girls in the room some naked, some are on pants only and they were amazed, and shocked.. Guy in the room? As I was about to go out, they grabbed me pushed me on the bed and tore my cloths..

To cut the story short the experience wasn't funny at all, I nearly fainted, if not when my female friend in the other room heard me screaming cos I was almost weak, they came rescuing me, I didn't know how I got to the clinic that night.. My manhood was uselessed.. I serviced more than 5 girls at once,, it was terrible.

Rape issue is bad and must be stopped! Let's also leave the mentality that female are the only victims! No! Thank You

For those saying this is lie,I can't really go deep to tell you the full details my story, I had a friend a guy who was raped by girls at uniport to death.. , he couldn't even stand to walk..

Pray it shouldn't be an experience to you..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Rape Experience As A Guy by falconey(m): 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
he is right! Bad experience dude!

*Now back to my nairaland self* lucky you! You serviced 5 girls at once? You are a legend!!!!

That should be me ofcourse with 3 bottles of orijin but not 5girls ,3 is OK I'm not ready to die!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Rape Experience As A Guy by jimohibrahim(m): 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
hmmm....coool story
Re: My Rape Experience As A Guy by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
This is serious!
Re: My Rape Experience As A Guy by vizkiz: 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
where are those hoes shouting that guys are rapist?
You wouldn't see them here
cheesy
Re: My Rape Experience As A Guy by tobybasten(m): 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
shocked
Re: My Rape Experience As A Guy by FruityLass: 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Heartbreaking

cheesy
Re: My Rape Experience As A Guy by sarzwizard(m): 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
lol broda this ur story get k leg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Rape Experience As A Guy by Gurgle(f): 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
FruityLass:
Heartbreaking

cheesy

Lol you wicked o

1 Like

Re: My Rape Experience As A Guy by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
like seriously
ain't no way I believe this s h I t

3 Likes

Re: My Rape Experience As A Guy by sauceTDA(m): 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
So this is suppose to be true. If u believe this You can believe anything.

1 Like

Re: My Rape Experience As A Guy by ronald4lif(m): 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
Very nice of you to speak up about your rape experience. Cases of women raping men are abound although not in a high proportion like it is for men. It's important that more male victims of rape comes out and create awareness to the society and world at large so people know men are also victims of rape. When most people hear someone has been sexually molested or harassed they think the victim must be female because that's the image projected by the media which is erroneous and misleading.

Be rest assured to see comments like 'you're lucky', 'I wish I were you', or 'didn't you enjoy it', from readers here lol. Not minding the traumatisation it might have caused you and how negative it would shape your outlook about women.

2 Likes

Re: My Rape Experience As A Guy by fiftynaira(m): 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
Which movie be that?

Bro this one na LIE...
Re: My Rape Experience As A Guy by ronald4lif(m): 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
mistytohcute:
like seriously

ain't no way I believe this s h I t

Would you have posit likewise were the OP a female?
Re: My Rape Experience As A Guy by BEAMBOR13(f): 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
Great ladokite! awon olosho po ni school yen baje.
Re: My Rape Experience As A Guy by ATMC(f): 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
smh
Re: My Rape Experience As A Guy by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
grin
sarzwizard:
lol
broda this ur story get k leg
Re: My Rape Experience As A Guy by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
Guy calm down.. lie lie..."you nearly fainted ,you were almost weak" your dick na plantain? ...
Re: My Rape Experience As A Guy by IamLEGEND1: 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
i might be inclined to sympathise with you if no be say this your tale too get potholes

hahahahahahaaaaaaa

so 5 girls wey get power to subdue no fit close ur mouth,dem just allow you make you scream?
Re: My Rape Experience As A Guy by Anyi3(m): 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
You forgot to insert the part when the dragons flew over the alien spaceship that night undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Rape Experience As A Guy by rottennaija(m): 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
Kai... Guy you enjoy oooo
Re: My Rape Experience As A Guy by Beamborla(f): 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
If this is true, then shame on those ladies.
Sorry, dear.
Re: My Rape Experience As A Guy by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
My God this is terrible.

Btw, were you indecently dressed You know girls can be moved by what they see.grin

What were you doing there by that time of the night

That's why it's not safe to visit any human at homegrin

7 Likes

Re: My Rape Experience As A Guy by souljaboi51(m): 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Rape Experience As A Guy by souljaboi51(m): 11:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
grin grin grin you are cute by the way
softysparky:
My God this is terrible.

That's why it's not safe to visit any human at homegrin

1 Like

Re: My Rape Experience As A Guy by Cutehector(m): 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
5 girls mounted on u.. Wooooow cheesy
Re: My Rape Experience As A Guy by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
odikwa serious
Re: My Rape Experience As A Guy by Tashaamania(f): 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
You should have just hit them on their booobs and escape.
It hurts like hell.
Wait, the girls didn't have booobs?

4 Likes

Re: My Rape Experience As A Guy by Solomon19(m): 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
Tashaamania:
You should have just hit them on their booobs and escape?
It hurts like hell.
Wait, the girls didn't have booobs?
LOLZ NA transgendered RAPE AM
Re: My Rape Experience As A Guy by Tashaamania(f): 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
Solomon19:

LOLZ NA transgendered RAPE AM
I for say. grin
Re: My Rape Experience As A Guy by kellyJames5(m): 12:47am On Aug 13, 2015
Thank God you survived o grin
Can't imagine such a thing happening to me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Nigerian Girl Dumped By Boyfriend After Bleaching To Satisfy Him(photo) / A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" / Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.