Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) (17078 Views)

My Rape Story / What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. / My Rape Experience As A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
My name is Ada, only child of a single mother she works everyday to provide for me,
that makes her not to be around most times.
I grew up in our one room apartment in face me I face you compound,
I always play with my mates whenever I am free I have no worry I was free I lived happily and I was so innocent until my 14th birthday when the demon who took my innocence,
took my childhood and my happiness packed in,
in the same compound. Brother Chukwudi that is what we call him,
every child likes him because of his generosity he used to send us on errands always telling us to keep the balance but behind his generosity lies an evil plan and
I am the target because I was easy to get, my mother is always away most times not coming back for days I sleeps at our neighbor room anytime she did not come back home.
The day my life change forever I was alone at home because I have not paid my school fees,
other kids are in school I got tired of staying inside because their was no light and Bro Chukwudi generator was running,
the noise from the generator filled my room I cant sleep despite my best effort to sleep.
Bro Chukwudi saw me sitting outside, Ada why are you still at home by this time of the day?
It is because I am yet to pay my school fees, have you inform your mother? Yes she is aware, she said that she will pay my school fees by next week monday, are you busy now? No.
Ok can you help me buy 400 naira MTN recharge card across the street,
ok no problem, he handed me a 500 naira note I took it,
few minutes later I was at his door I knocked he open the door I try handing him over what he sent me to buy rather than take it he told me to enter inside and that I should place it at the small table in his sitting room,
when I did like he instructed I turned to leave but he was at the door smiling,
if only I knew his smiles was a sign of danger I could have raise alarm rather I felt at home when he told me to sit on his bed that he has some questions to ask me,
even when he was locking the door I never suspected any foul play due to my innocence I start watching the movie playing in his television,
if only I knew what is about to happen I could have grab the knife I saw at the table before he did.
Shortly I felt a hand caressing my lap I turned and pushed his hand away, he smile, you want to tell me that you don't have a boyfriend he asked smiling mischievously.
Me boyfriend ? No I am not like that,
shut up I use to watch how you play with those boys in our compound everyday so you want to tell me it is only play you guys are playing nothing else,
I swear it is just play, I don't trust you until I confirm, how ? Why? Because children of now our days are something else,
why will I lie,
ok spread your legs let me check,
no Bro Chukwudi I plead while shifting away from him, where did you think you want to run to ?
The door is locked so no escape,
oya open your legs, the smiles vanish from his face his eyes are now red,
please Bro Chukwudi don't do what you want to do please I beg you in the name of God,
all my pleading fell on deaf ears, he grabbed me I shout and struggle to get out of his hold but he was too strong I shouted for help but he covered my mouth with his huge left hand,
he turn towards the table and took the knife there, he threaten to kill me if I shout again and I gave up my struggle, he ordered me to remove my cloths which I did.
I saw him UnCloth, what I saw was so huge a big erect penis oh no is this what he meant when he said he wants to check my virginity,
he forcefully opened my legs, I am a virgin please don't do it I plead,
shut up he shouted back at me, at that moment I knew nothing on earth will save me except miracle I was ready for the worst I was shaking,
my heartbeats were uncountable,
tears were running down my cheeks freely yet the demon was not moved I looked at his face it was so mean something I have not seen in my life before.
He spread out my legs and was struggling to insert his penis but my vigaina was so tight and at the same time hurting me,
he pushed it so forcefully I felt a pain like a sharp knife piecing my skin it made me shout so loud,
I look down and saw blood rushing down between my legs, at that moment I felt like fainting I became weak,
I start crying, the more I cry the more he thrust in forcefully twenty minutes later he release a white substance I later learn to be sperm,
the worst twenty minutes of my life the twenty minutes that changed my life forever, the twenty minutes that took away my innocence,
the twenty minutes of torture, the twenty minutes of pain and agony.
I thought that is the end of my misery how wrong was I that was just the beginning of my misery,
he gave me a tissue paper to clean myself up and ordered me to dress up,
he went inside brought out a fetish object and ordered me to swear that nobody will know what happen or else I die if I tell anybody which I did out of fear.
He open the door for me to leave, through out that day I was inside crying I couldn't walk well due to pains later at night my mother came back she saw me lying down,
are you ok Ada? I'm fine mommy, why haven't you wash the plates ? I will mum,
make sure you did before you sleep you know I hate dirty environment yes ma , that was the only communication between us that night.
My mother is a trader who deals in livestock she do travel to some states with other women to buy the items she sells which may take her like two days away from home if the state she is travelling to is far,
our relationship is almost none existence because even when she is around she spends the day at the market and come back at night weak early in the morning she is off to market.
She had me after my fathers family rejected her because of her tribe but by then she is already pregnant.
She rejected every advice to abort me which made her people to chase her away for bringing shame to the family.
Two days later Bro Chukwudi took me inside and rape me again this continues because I was afraid to report him to anybody, it goes on for more than one year until the incidence that leaked everything,
for once since I started seeing my menstruation I notice that I did not see it one particular month I was not bothered infact I was happy that finally I have stop seeing it.
I was gaining weight I sleeps a lot I hardly do anything because I always feel dizzy,
one day I was sleeping in class my form mistress Mrs Jane Owuka but we call her anuty Jane,
woke me up and summoned me to her office after close examination she requested to see my mother I took her to my mother's shop after school hour,
after discussing like ten minutes my mother closed her shop and drag me forcefully towards home I was confused, what did I do?
Why did my teacher took me to my mother's shop?
why is my mother so angry? Many thoughts running inside my mind,
we got home my mother went inside and came out with a cane and start flogging me and was shouting Ada you will not kill me what will people say, who got you pregnant, at the mention of pregnancy my heart froze, my teacher was holding her, preventing her from hitting me.
Mama Ada stop this is not the way to handle this matter,
let us ask her first, teacher look at a poor woman like me who struggle and suffer everyday to make sure she eats,
wear cloth and attend school what she use to pay me back was to get pregnant,
teacher I'm finished.
I have not seen my mother cry like this before she is a strong woman but this break every wall of her defence.
Ada now tell me who got you pregnant?
anuty Jane asked,
I stood there looking at them speechless it dawn on me that I am pregnant my worst fear can I withstand the shame and discrimination that will follow,
so I will stop school, so I will be a mother at the age of 15,
I will die if I tell them what happen I don't want to die all this thoughts was running through my mind until I was brought to reality by the heavy slap from my mother.
I start crying, at that point I knew I must say it out even if I will die the next minute that is the only option.
It it it is Chukwudi, which Chukwudi? my mother asked anxiously,
the look on her face at that moment is the look of somebody ready to kill,
our neighbor,
I replied, tells us how did it happen did he rape you or you were having sex with him, she asked again anxiously wanting to know every details,
at that point I had a flash back on the first day I broke down and start wiping heavily I lost my voice I can only nod my head, rape or sex which one? she asked, at that moment anuty Jane interrupted her,
mama Ada take it easy with her the velocity and the furiously of the questions you ask her will end up complicating the issue rather than achieve the desired result.
Rape I answered,
my mother dashed out to confront him but was held back by the anuty Jane I think we need to go to the NGO that handle rape cases first before confronting him.
We left for the NGO, fortunately for us we met the lady in charge of the NGO we explain our mission after narrating what happened,
she the lady in charge of the NGO turned to my mother, madam it is your fault, how? my mother asked with surprise expression on her face,
if that you have been observing your daughter you will notice it from the first day the rape took place,
I saw her lying down that night when I came back and I asked her if she is ok she said she was fine, and that is it,
said the lady interrupting my mother,
you abandoned your duty as a mother, and it is very shameful that a teacher is the person that discover your daughter is pregnant.
You can go home today it is too late, come tomorrow we will go for pregnancy test then invite the police to arrest the suspect,
madam please try not to make case with him this night so that he will not run away.
Ok ma now let us go, my mother dragged me as we went home,
that night was the longest night in my life I couldn't sleep I cried my heart out, crying will not solve it I am doomed I want justice.
In the morning we went to the NGO office from there we went to the hospital for pregnancy test,
two hours later the test came out and it was confirmed that I was two months pregnant I felt like fainting but reality woke me up,
we left for the police station where we lodge a complaint after writing a statement the DPO ordered some policemen to go and arrest Chukwudi, together with my mother they left,
few hours later they came in with the devil in handcuffs,
he was told to write a statement and the DPO told us to go home and come back the next day.
To our greatest surprise he was bail the next day he even deny raping me,
he turned the whole thing against me that it was a mutual consent sex that he is not the one that disvirgin me.
I wept as I watch the devil denying everything in front of everybody,
the DPO invited us inside to settle this case diplomatically but we refused all we want is justice,
when they notice that we refuse to back down,
the DPO start threatening us, the NGO tried getting us a human right lawyer to handle the case but the threat from the police install fear in us, money must have exchange hands,
he is from a rich home with relations to fight for him I have nobody just my poor mother and NGO whose lives are in danger,
that is how the case was thrown out for lack of evidence.
Few weeks later we packed out of the compound because of the threat and shame,
everybody believe his side of the story.
I kept the pregnancy and I later gave birth to a baby boy.
Few years later, each time I look at the boy I remember his useless father who cost me alot I have to stop school entirely and I never went back,
the burden of raising a child out of wedlock was too much for us but we scaled through and everyday I pray he will not grow up and be a rapist like his father.
The police in Nigeria did not grant me justice because we are poor,
the society did not investigate before taking side they believe he is too good to rape,
the moral deterioration in the society had made them to believe that kids of now our days are morally corrupt.
My mother she abandoned her motherly responsibility in pursuit of money. I know many girls are going through this and many more will go through this.
I decide to speak out to raise awareness against rape because it is the worst experience in anybody's life.
A piece of advice parents please keep close watch on your female childs and also discuss and warn them against rape,
never allow your child stay close to adult in secret places, pedophiles and perverts are not written on faces.
The police should please investigate and persecute anybody found guilty irrespective of his status and wealth,
the society please don't take sides when you are not sure of which story is the truth,
finally the victims always speak out so that you will not end up like me and you will save other intending victims. The End.
Note: This is a fiction written by Uche Osefoh so the names are not real anybody who bears the name there, it is just a mere coincidence

6 Likes

Re: My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
I am not a professional writer I just have passion for writing I hope to improve as I write more. This is my contribution for the fight against rape going on everyday in Nigeria, criticism and professional advice are welcome
Super mod please do the needful and push this to frontpage
cc lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) by Kingsley1000(m): 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
another epistle...i wil read it leta
Re: My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nyc1,i luv dis
Re: My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hyaaa cry

God punish all rapist in Jesus name AMEN.

1 Like

Re: My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
I hope it's not the Chukwudi I know....

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
U call this short??
Re: My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) by Kayoski(m): 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
na wah o...if this one na short story,wetin long story go come be....I guess 3 threads
Re: My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hmm, too bad.but op this thing long like reverend sister gown jor
Re: My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
OP, even the book of Deuteronomy no long reach this your story. grin

Nice Write Up, even though I didn't scan all through!!!
Re: My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) by flinsburg: 2:09am On Oct 18, 2015
Chukwudi will have daughters and will never have a good rest whenever he looks at them.
This is sad ! How can you come so low to take a little girls pride, I'm sure you would be smiling.
Any man that this story does not touch is a rapist! because if you feel it is a right to devour something you don't own you are an animal and you stink.
The injustice in this country is embarrassing.
Useless policemen , I'm sure they would have joined the guy to do the deed, BASTaRDz!

1 Like

Re: My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 18, 2015
Papannamdi!!!!!! angry angry angry
Is chukwudi not your second son? undecided
Re: My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 18, 2015
cry cry cry the girl mumu sha, yes the first time was rape and is heinous but she continued for ONE WHOLE YEAR!! I put it to her that she had started enjoying it angry
At 14 you are already in SS1 and not that naive anymore, at least you have started doing Biology.
Rape is a terrible experience but in this story, the girl is to blame for the pregnancy not her mother, not the police and not the NGO
Re: My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) by HopeAtHand: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2015
Keneking:

Me too...i don't think its Chukwudi44.

But you can never tell. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:14am On Oct 18, 2015
bestestgirl:
cry cry cry the girl mumu sha, yes the first time was rape and is heinous but she continued for ONE WHOLE YEAR!! I put it to her that she had started enjoying it angry
At 14 you are already in SS1 and not that naive anymore, at least you have started doing Biology.
Rape is a terrible experience but in this story, the girl is to blame for the pregnancy not her mother, not the police and not the NGO
It is a fiction but in reality such happens even worst I have read stories of girls been raped for years under duress by neighbors or their fathers, some of them could not talk because of similar situation like this where their molester use charm to scare them from speaking out
Re: My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:17am On Oct 18, 2015
rexkexmilan:
OP, even the book of Deuteronomy no long reach this your story. grin

Nice Write Up, even though I didn't scan all through!!!
lol I call it short cus e no long reach half of most stories here on nairaland anyway thanks for your compliment
Re: My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:19am On Oct 18, 2015
Kayoski:
na wah o...if this one na short story,wetin long story go come be....I guess 3 threads
lol even more sef some stories pass 30 pages go literature section you go see say this na learner where long stories there.
Re: My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) by dazzlingd(m): 8:26am On Oct 18, 2015
How do people rape, hw do dey derive pleasure from forceful sex?.. different minds sha
Re: My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) by ccnation(m): 9:15am On Oct 18, 2015
But then I wonder.....what kind of s3xual satisfaction will a full grown man be looking for in a 14years old teenage girl?

Rape is a crime against humanity, but even worse is when its been carried out on a minor. God please protect my daughters o.

@OP please try to cut your write up in paragraphs for easy read. Thank you.
Re: My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) by fagbohun4j(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2015
This isn't a short story @ all. Na epistle.
Re: My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) by Stephansmily(f): 9:47am On Oct 18, 2015
Chukwudi's eggplant should be dipped into concentrated hydrochloric acid, after which it'll be dried with conc tetroxosulphate VI acid.

1 Like

Re: My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 18, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
It is a fiction but in reality such happens even worst I have read stories of girls been raped for years under duress by neighbors or their fathers, some of them could not talk because of similar situation like this where their molester use charm to scare them from speaking out
yeah I get that it's fiction (nice writing btw), and I get that sexual abuse can go on for years but that usually happens where the two people live in the same house, this girl and the guy just live in the same compound, she'll go to school and come backn do the house chores and still have time to be forced into the man's house? If she did not want to, all she has to do is avoid him, stay in her own house and lock the door or follow Mum to her shop
Re: My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:19am On Oct 18, 2015
bestestgirl:
yeah I get that it's fiction (nice writing btw), and I get that sexual abuse can go on for years but that usually happens where the two people live in the same house, this girl and the guy just live in the same compound, she'll go to school and come backn do the house chores and still have time to be forced into the man's house? If she did not want to, all she has to do is avoid him, stay in her own house and lock the door or follow Mum to her shop
Fear factor that she will die if she refuse to do his bidding, he was able to install the fear through the use of fetish object cum charm. I read a story here few months ago about a girl raped repeatedly for four years by her neighbor so my dear such is life, things like this happens even worst
Re: My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) by ITbomb(m): 11:29am On Oct 18, 2015
If there was paragraphing, I would have read it
Re: My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Fear factor that she will die if she refuse to do his bidding, he was able to install the fear through the use of fetish object cum charm. I read a story here few months ago about a girl raped repeatedly for four years by her neighbor so my dear such is life, things like this happens even worst
valid point, fear is powerful. I still believe that the scenario is improbable but hey, agree to disagree grin
Re: My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) by chloride6: 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
Haven't you heard about paragraphs? undecided undecided
Re: My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) by dasrackhor(m): 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
Keneking:
chukwudi ΐτ̅ is...
Re: My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) by porozhniy(m): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
bestestgirl:
don't blame the fictional girl for any reason. her rapist played on her naivety & innocence to instil fear in her. the police failed woefully in their duty cos either with or without consent,mr chukwudi had sex with a minor & that is statutory rape.
Re: My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
Awww no paragraphs angry angry I Cnt read it cry
Re: My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) by Danladiii(m): 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
I am not a professional writer I just have passion for writing I hope to improve as I write more. This is my contribution for the fight against rape going on everyday in Nigeria, criticism and professional advice are welcome
Super mod please do the needful and push this to frontpage
cc lalasticlala

Nice one sir... meanwhile
Insert paragraphs and give margins for each paragraphs to make it readable and stop defending d characters cheesy . Let the readers do that. Thanks.
Re: My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
Danladiii:

Nice one sir... meanwhile
Insert paragraphs and give margins for each paragraphs to make it readable and stop defending d characters cheesy . Let the readers do that. Thanks.
Thanks for the advice can you check it again.
Re: My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
#blood rushing out ,down my legs. That disproves the whole story, I'm sorry sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know / Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED / I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.