Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? (7083 Views)

Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud / In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by israelBigFame(m): 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
So we all know that most guys enjoy Blow jobs from Girls. In fact I broke up with two girls in the past because they couldn't satisfy me in Bed, they will just lay there like Fire wood and I expect me to Bleep and go, everything was so boring but not until I met My ex Gf, she was so good with bj that when she sucked my cock I will cum in her mouth, I was crazy about sex because of how well she did it, To the extend that we bleeped on the couch, on the floor, in her father's shop, house, and even in front of her senior sister grin
She made me see how important it is to spice up your sex life because I was so happy then and it took me a long time to get over her
Ok so now I am about to go into a new relationship and this time around I want to perform MouthAction on my new Gf
My question is Is it OK to give MouthAction to a girl ?
If you have done it before how does it taste?
Do I need to ask for permission to eat her pussy?
Pls help a brother in need o grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by ronald4lif(m): 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
You've been a selfish lover. Been receiving unrequitedly.

6 Likes

Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by ayourbamie: 12:05am On Aug 13, 2015
it tastes like orijin bitter.... it's intoxicating cos the alcohol content in a Cathay is very high... such responsibly
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by walexzee11(m): 12:08am On Aug 13, 2015
Givers never lack!!

Give her and you will receive more than you deserve,

ladies go wild when you lick their "Plate"

3 Likes

Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by odinese(m): 12:18am On Aug 13, 2015
Some ladies are not really clean down there, that's y some niggas are always scared of opening the closed door wif their tongue.

3 Likes

Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by mekzyjoe(m): 12:23am On Aug 13, 2015
israelBigFame:
So we all know that most guys enjoy Blow jobs from Girls. In fact I broke up with two girls in the past because they couldn't satisfy me in Bed, they will just lay there like Fire wood and I expect me to Bleep and go, everything was so boring but not until I met My ex Gf, she was so good with bj that when she sucked my cock I will cum in her mouth, I was crazy about sex because of how well she did it, To the extend that we bleeped on the couch, on the floor, in her father's shop, house, and even in front of her senior sister grin
She made me see how important it is to spice up your sex life because I was so happy then and it took me a long time to get over her
Ok so now I am about to go into a new relationship and this time around I want to perform MouthAction on my new Gf
My question is Is it OK to give MouthAction to a girl ?
If you have done it before how does it taste?
Do I need to ask for permission to eat her pussy?
Pls help a brother in need o grin
. Som chicks pusyy na cancer on deir own so if u go put mouth ontop d one wit toilet infection,,,nig.ga u r on ur own o

3 Likes

Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by israelBigFame(m): 12:35am On Aug 13, 2015
mekzyjoe:
. Som chicks pusyy na cancer on deir own so if u go put mouth ontop d one wit toilet infection,,,nig.ga u r on ur own o
Lol calm down shocked
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by IamLEGEND1: 12:39am On Aug 13, 2015
gurgle dont even go anywhere

1 Like

Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Gurgle(f): 12:39am On Aug 13, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
gurgle dont even go anywhere

Lololol leave me alone
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by IamLEGEND1: 12:44am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

Lololol leave me alone

i saw you creeping

waited to see if you go comment

before i finish refresh page,you don read comments run.

#DizGurl
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Gurgle(f): 12:45am On Aug 13, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i saw you creeping

waited to see if you go comment

before i finish refresh page,you don read comments run.

#DizGurl

LOL why would I comment

Ive learned my lesson, Im not exposing myself on these threads anymore
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 13, 2015
I nooooooor dey ooo.I nooooooor follow ooo. I noooooor come class today grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Iddiot(m): 12:47am On Aug 13, 2015
grin
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL why would I comment

U eeeeeeeehn, even if it takes me 10yrs I must see ur beautiful face one day grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by IamLEGEND1: 12:48am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL why would I comment

bt if u women no help am out

den na who him go ask?

#BeEmpatheticNa
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Gurgle(f): 12:52am On Aug 13, 2015
dukeolumde:

U eeeeeeeehn, even if it takes me 10yrs I must see ur beautiful face one day grin grin grin grin

Lol, have we spoken before? I cant remember, sorry
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Gurgle(f): 12:52am On Aug 13, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

bt if u women no help am out

den na who him go ask?

#BeEmpatheticNa

im sure another person can do it but I wont hahaha

1 Like

Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 13, 2015
NEPA don take light grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by israelBigFame(m): 12:59am On Aug 13, 2015
dukeolumde:
NEPA don take light grin grin grin grin
Why una the run from from this question? lipsrsealed
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol, have we spoken before? I cant remember, sorry

Nope we'v not.. Just impressed with most of ur comments and I think am beginning to become more curious about how u actually look in reality.
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Gurgle(f): 1:03am On Aug 13, 2015
dukeolumde:

Nope we'v not.. Just impressed with most of ur comments and I think am beginning to become more curious about how u actually look in reality.

Lol ok, thanks. you'll be waiting a long time though grin
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 13, 2015
israelBigFame:

Why una the run from from this question? lipsrsealed

Because it's a very delicate answer not meant for a small mouthed fellow like munwaness. If I try, I will end up putting u and I in trouble grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by yemstok(m): 1:05am On Aug 13, 2015
Why ask us?
if u like, give her Mouth Adventure, e no consign us.
it's your choice to make.

1 Like

Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol ok, thanks. you'll be waiting a long time though grin

Challenge accepted grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by IamLEGEND1: 1:09am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

im sure another person can do it but I wont hahaha

C'MON

Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Gurgle(f): 1:11am On Aug 13, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

C'MON

You self, why aren't you helping to enlighten the guy
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by IamLEGEND1: 1:18am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

me na guy i be

so i no get meaningful input....

bt you on the other hand

well you can give him 1st hand info and advice
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Gurgle(f): 1:25am On Aug 13, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

me na guy i be

so i no get meaningful input....

bt you on the other hand

well you can give him 1st hand info and advice

well, so can you. that's what he asking for
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

Modified: Op let me help u worsen ur situation. U are Strictly on ur own Q.E.D. grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Gurgle(f): 1:31am On Aug 13, 2015
dukeolumde:

chai

must you quote me in this thing you wrote lipsrsealed nawao
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by cornoil(m): 1:32am On Aug 13, 2015
Licking plate tongue only for a clean and fresh babe.
Re: Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 13, 2015
Now someone else needs to modify her status grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Video Vixen Goes Unclad To Promote Herself On Social Media (photos) / Hot Pics Of Guys Women Will Find Irresistible / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:4 Things Men Of Value Dont Tolerate In Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.