Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama (46805 Views)

"You Gona Make Me Tear Up" Tiwa Savage Reacts To Baby Daddys Sweet Birthday Post / Nigerians Drag Simi On Twitter Over Dorcas Shola Fapson's Post / Frank Edoho Blasts A Guy On Twitter Over Paul Scholes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Then they call it swag....smh

Kikikikiki
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by shizzy7(f): 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
MduZA:

what do you mean they went to mama together as couple...?people believe that they are lovers because your djibang follows her wherever she goes,in an south African context kissing and hugging mean nothing...your man was so desperate but now he realized that all he was trying to do was a futile exercise...
Desperate,, Yes he's a renowned player and will do anything to be with a girl he wants to be with,,and he has been following girls since time immemorial,,,But he has no baby Mama though I think he likes Bonang... How did you know that his exercise was futile??,,

This is what I mean by they went to Mama Awards as a couple..

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by MduZA: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Mdu..here's an article from last week's Move, their relationship is an "open secret"

on that article it appeared euphonik was teasing her about this djibang guy...they even showed a picture of her faked injured lips ,the culture of this forum is sometime you have to denie plain truth just for sweet
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by MduZA: 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
shizzy7:
Desperate,, Yes he's a renowned player and will do anything to be with a girl he wants to be with,,and he has been following girls since time immemorial,,,But he has no baby Mama though I think he likes Bonang... How did you know that his exercise was futile??,,

This is what I mean by they went to Mama Awards as a couple..

I told you that a kiss(deep or not) means nothing in an south African context....
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
MduZA:

on that article it appeared euphonik was teasing her about this djibang guy...they even showed a picture of her faked injured lips

No, on the article they're talking about a domestic abuse campaign that Euphonik is taking part in for the duration of the women's month, August. Anyway, allegedly he posted something on social media, talking about what a bad thing it is for men to abuse women blah blah blah. But remember, when he was dating Bonang, he allegedly hit her (the pics you mentioned). Upon hearing about that, Bonang went on twitter to laugh at his post & they started beefing. Bonang said you're the abuser so why are you campaigning against abuse. Euphonik claims she lied abuse etc. That's the meat & potatoes of the article. Nothing concerning the Nigerian guy at all. Euphonik is however loving the new development, because he posted popcorns to show that he's enjoying the drama. Honestly, I don't think they're over each other. DBanj could have been a rebound gone bad. MHO.
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by dasrackhor(m): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
alaoeri:
The fact that she owns 5cars didnt stop Dbanj from putting her in gear 2.
See finishing. cheesy
dat got me laughing..imagine d finishing.
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by MduZA: 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, on the article they're talking about a domestic abuse campaign that Euphonik is taking part in for the duration of the women's month, August. Anyway, allegedly he posted something on social media, talking about what a bad thing it is for men to abuse women blah blah blah. But remember, when he was dating Bonang, he allegedly hit her (the pics you mentioned). Upon hearing about that, Bonang went on twitter to laugh at his post & they started beefing. Bonang said you're the abuser so why are you campaigning against abuse. Euphonik claims she lied abuse etc. That's the meat & potatoes of the article. Nothing concerning the Nigerian guy at all. Euphonik is however loving the new development, because he posted popcorns to show that he's enjoying the drama. Honestly, I don't think they're over each other. DBanj could have been a rebound gone bad. MHO.

yes mam,Bona had a similar article,I read that one thats why am confusing issues...ngiyakuthola sis wam
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
MduZA:

yes mam,Bona had a similar article,I read that one thats why am confusing issues...ngiyakuthola sis wam

Sure, Mdu smiley
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Burger01(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
boboLIL:
What are they saying?
I wonder! Boonang, Bootang, Matang,..undecided
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by shizzy7(f): 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

TBH, Nigerian men don't have a very good track record here, hence you don't see much sympathy from the comments. She's gonna be stigmatised for this. Saw a comment where someone wrote that a guy that dates her next is "full of guts", because no one will touch her with a ten foot pole after this. Not condoning it but it is what it is.
NO!No,don't tell me she will be stigmatized because of d'banj, com'on that's very bad. They are supposed to stand for her and not make her feel like she made a lifetime mistake.. Its more like you're disowning your own.,,this is weird,,

If she was a Nigerian, HA!! and its now a country we have beef with HIAN!!! its going to be a real fire 4 fire,, in fact it will be trending on Twitter . .
I Hope d'banj marries her sha,,
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by MduZA: 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
Am in a good form...any poor Nigerian with insults?

please bring them
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by shizzy7(f): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
MduZA:

I told you that a kiss(deep or not) means nothing in an south African context....
Okay,
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by kgr28(m): 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nigerian guys are dumb overall, they come in (SA) parading their diicks and money, when they see BIG SA women azz. they cant hit on women like normal guys. SA women will eat you dry, BO'BUTMADLISA.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by MduZA: 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
shizzy7:
Okay,

nevermind my arrogance,I was testing your strength...you know your story
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by shizzy7(f): 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
MduZA:

Its a BAD spirit when you are in the mood for insults..,,
Why do i have a feeling that a Nigerian would snatch your girlfriend,, he will only have to lie that he's a Ugandan and that's it...
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by MduZA: 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
kgr28:
Nigerian guys are dumb overall, they come in (SA) parading their diicks and money, when they see BIG SA women azz. they cant hit on women like normal guys. SA women will eat you dry, BO'BUTMADLISA.

kwa kwa kwa kwa...
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by shizzy7(f): 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
MduZA:

nevermind my arrogance,I was testing your strength...you know your story
No,, you didn't test me.. I just didn't want to argue it out with you because it will end up being about Moral lessons..
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by MduZA: 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
shizzy7:
Its a BAD spirit when you are in the mood for insults..,,
Why do i have a feeling that a Nigerian would snatch your girlfriend,, he will only have to lie that he's a Ugandan and that's it...

lol....ask honest Nigerian guys living in SA,they will tell you that things are not easy like typing on nairaland...
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by shizzy7(f): 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
kgr28:
Eat what Lol,, its simply supply and demand,,,
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
shizzy7:
NO!No,don't tell me she will be stigmatized because of d'banj, com'on that's very bad. They are supposed to stand for her and not make her feel like she made a lifetime mistake.. Its more like you're disowning your own.,,this is weird,,

If she was a Nigerian, HA!! and its now a country we have beef with HIAN!!! its going to be a real fire 4 fire,, in fact it will be trending on Twitter . .
I Hope d'banj marries her sha,,

Lol, you like them together? I always feared something like this was going to happen when I read about him being a ladies man. Bonang is very forgiving though so I'm sure she'll take him back.

Not proud of it, but the South African community is harsh on girls that date Nigerian men. Hence they (the girls) end up dating Nigerians exclusively, because no one will want to date them after that. Sad but true. Shrugs.

The last part, you guys are more passionate than us when it comes to these things. SA don't care. If someone is wrong, whether they're South African or not, we'll say they're wrong. No blind patriotism. In the BBA thread, other South Africans & myself used to criticise the South African housemates when they were wrong & the Nigerian people here thought we were wrong for doing that. I guess, we're just different from each other.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by ChappyChase: 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, just see! You said SA girls throw themselves at you guys & I disputed that claim, told you it's the other way around. Now is it me, the SA chic, asking you for a chat? grin SMH. Admit it, you guys have a thing for the southern belles tongue
Mehn.. You must be fu*king kidding me! So I should narrate my private experience on NairaLand?
I won't Admit...
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by MduZA: 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
shizzy7:
No,, you didn't test me.. I just didn't want to argue it out with you because it will end up being about Moral lessons..

actually by strength I meant your emotions....you disappointed me because I wanted someone to exchange insults with..,I picked the wrong person...
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
ChappyChase:

Mehn.. You must be fu*king kidding me! So I should narrate my private experience on NairaLand?
I won't Admit...

Oke doke. Didn't know it was that serious. Cheers.
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by kgr28(m): 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
shizzy7:
Eat what Lol,, its simply supply and demand,,,

Your money for a 2min quicky!! you should see them when they look at SA women, they are like drooling dogs.
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by shizzy7(f): 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
kgr28:

Your money for a 2min quicky!! you should see them when they look at SA women, they are like drooling dogs.
Its normal for a Real man to drool for big calabash,, as far as they hit the jackpot, and your babes get the money Mann... trade by barter..
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by OohLalah(f): 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
onila:
pple thot South African media personality Bonang and Dbanj were an item

but recently Dbanj declared his love for Nigerian billionaire daughter on his instagram

south African patriots are sad their sister got played

Onila, can't you read? Don't you see that people are dissing Bonang for dating a Nigerian, on those messages? How are they sad?
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by shizzy7(f): 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
MduZA:

actually by strength I meant your emotions....you disappointed me because I wanted someone to exchange insults with..,I picked the wrong person...
Unfortunately dude,, I don't engage in insulting conversations... What shall it profit me to keep insulting and you tell me one that annoys me and I can't just PUNCH your face....and really Some kinda insults on NL are Furious,, I just tell them to die and I run away..,,,,
Don't worry you will get your prey,,
I could a moniker (lez) for you he's good
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by OohLalah(f): 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah I saw the message too & I think it's a bit suspicious lol. Sorry but if he was my man & I caught wind he was telling another woman that she was a queen of his heart I'd be upset too. I thought the wording was a little inappropriate.

Aarg man, i really dontt like that guy for Queen B,yazi! I hope her Dbanj craze goes over quickly. She is great person but really dates all the wrong guys.
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by ChappyChase: 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oke doke. Didn't know it was that serious. Cheers.
Hahahahhaha, you trust my ego.
Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by kgr28(m): 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
shizzy7:
Its normal for a Real man to drool for big calabash,, as far as they hit the jackpot, and your babes get the money Mann... trade by barter..

No SA men dont drool for shyt. So your naija man are not used to big azz, the bigger the azz the more they spent even if you are ugly!?!!

1 Like

Re: South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
onila:
pple thot South African media personality Bonang and Dbanj were an item

but recently Dbanj declared his love for Nigerian billionaire daughter on his instagram

south African patriots are sad their sister got played

You have time to explain undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Posed With Game Of Thrones Star, John Snow / Patoranking Ex-girlfriend Blasts Him,Calls Him Ungrateful Fool & Money Worshiper / Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.