Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Appeals Court: Bakery Can't Refuse To Make Wedding Cake For Gay Couple - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeals Court: Bakery Can't Refuse To Make Wedding Cake For Gay Couple (2459 Views)

Justice Ademola’s Acquittal: Presidency Frowns As FG Appeals Judgment / Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health / Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeals Court: Bakery Can't Refuse To Make Wedding Cake For Gay Couple by beryl04(m): 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
hey, y'all should take several seats biko! you all will still come here to shout to high heavens how Americans and oyinbos are racists towards y'all cos of your skin color! i ask u silly black men and women,how will u guys feel if a bakery in America refuses to bake your wedding cakes because your black?

can't u guys see the double standard in your view points or are u guys just being blinded by homophobia?

5 Likes

Re: Appeals Court: Bakery Can't Refuse To Make Wedding Cake For Gay Couple by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
beryl04:
hey, y'all should take several seats biko! you all will still come here to shout to high heavens how Americans and oyinbos are racists towards y'all cos of your skin color! i ask u silly black men and women,how will u guys feel if a bakery in America refuses to bake your wedding cakes because your black?

can't u guys see the double standard in your view points or are u guys just being blinded by homophobia?

Hallelujah! And finally, someone speaks with truth and wisdom.

Can I get an "A-men"?!

*I don't know exactly what I'm doing, but I'm doing it*

Shout "Aaa-men!".

Some here foolishly shyt in the face of civil rights laws. A Black individual should be the LAST to do such.

2 Likes

Re: Appeals Court: Bakery Can't Refuse To Make Wedding Cake For Gay Couple by beryl04(m): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Hallelujah! And finally, someone speaks with truth and wisdom.

Can I get an "A-men"?!

*I don't know exactly what I'm doing, but I'm doing it*

Shout "Aaa-men!".

Some here foolishly shyt in the face of civil rights laws. A Black individual should be the LAST to do such.

well, ameen!

i said it in a post that something is intrinsically wrong with the psyche of the black man on the aftermath of the same-sex marriage ruling in

America, where a black supreme court justice who is married to a white woman, dissented on the marriage equality ruling.black people really

need to wake up and smell the coffee.

culture is transient and it's not always gonna be as 'we used to have it'. by the way,if it should be that way many of u will not be in America today and perhaps slavery could still be the other of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Appeals Court: Bakery Can't Refuse To Make Wedding Cake For Gay Couple by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
beryl04:

well, ameen!

i said it in a post that something is intrinsically wrong with the psyche of the black man on the aftermath of the same-sex marriage ruling in

America, where a black supreme court justice who is married to a white woman, dissented on the marriage equality ruling.black people really

need to wake up and smell the coffee.

culture is transient and it's not always gonna be as 'we used to have it'. by the way,if it should be that way many of u will not be in America today and perhaps slavery could still be the other of the day.

IKR. SMH @ Justice Clarence Thomas. Has he forgotten Loving vs. Virginia that easily? Irony at its best.

I don't know what it is.

1 Like

Re: Appeals Court: Bakery Can't Refuse To Make Wedding Cake For Gay Couple by Sagamite(m): 11:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Walahi, you're hilarious.

tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Appeals Court: Bakery Can't Refuse To Make Wedding Cake For Gay Couple by Bollove: 12:16am On Aug 18, 2015
Hmmmm ...Humankind is gonna blast into oblivion and back to old world possibly era before 10th century !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Open Letter To The Itsekiri Ethnic Nationality By Concerned Iwere Indigenes / Bus Filled With Passengers Falls Into A River Along Lagos-Ore Expressway(pics) / Happy Birthday To A Man Of Great Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.