Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians (12551 Views)

Saraki Accused Of Cloning Sahara Reporters / APC To PDP: We Can’t Give Portfolios To Thugs, Mistresses As You Did / A Detailed Analysis On How PDP Lost Out In The Senate's Scheme Of Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
Dear All,

It has become necessary to draw the consciousness of esteemed members (and guests) of this forum on the recent ploy by supporters of the APC to malign my image and misrepresent my position on issues using clone moniker "barcansta". It is over 3 hours since I drew the attention of the moderators to the shameful development yet no action has been taken. Instead, the parody account has been allowed unrestricted privileges as it goes about with its devilish scheme.

I understand that supporters and fans of the ruling APC are never at ease whenever "Barcanista" and other patriotic "Wailers" create threads and post comment(s) to enlighten Nigerians as part of our patriotic role as opposition. It is however unfortunate that the APC will adopt sinister scheme in their bid to further deceive the gullible and misrepresent the members of the umbrella family.

It is my prayer that moderators Lalasticlala, Ishilove and Obinocopy step in to arrest the ugly situation before it gets out of hand. Pending when such action will be taken, Nairalanders and Guests should note that Barcanista, was registered on May 01, 2013. He is an unapologetic fan and supporter of the PDP, and a Proud member of the Patriotic Wailers. Whoever find any disturbing comment from a "strange" Barcanista should check the profile of the "poster" and check date of registration.

Finally, I want to appeal to Nairaland administrator (Seun) to wade in and save his forum from clones and parodies.

May God Bless Us All
May God Bless Nigeria
May God Bless People's Democratic Party

63 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
Cc:
iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria Wasquad and all patriots

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by courage54(m): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
OGA YOU NO DEY TIRE? YOU ARE BECOMING TOO BORING FOR MY LIKING.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Ezenwammadu(m): 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
midoIian abi name Genbloodykiller is on the case grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Ezenwammadu(m): 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
midoIian abi na Genbloodykiller is on the case grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by kamair237(m): 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
Oboy there must be a China Version of u nah

But Barcansta too no get shame wat a low life....

5 Likes

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by MizMyColi(f): 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
I trust that it would be looked into.

Though, now that you have raised the awareness, folks would be more careful.

God Bless Barcanista
Amen.

26 Likes

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
courage54:
I wouldn't have created this thread If the APC hadn't cloned my moniker and the moderators had acted on my petition.

20 Likes

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
midoIian abi name Genbloodykiller is on the case grin grin grin
I think that Midolian was created in protest. But I want to appeal to the Moderators to act by taking down parodies. Anybody can create parody, but we will only ruin Nairaland.com if we all do.

8 Likes

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
Apc and their lies are like bread and butter, inseparable

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by courage54(m): 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
barcanista:
I wouldn't have created this thread If the APC hadn't cloned my moniker and the moderators had acted on my petition.

MUST YOU CREATE THREAD FOR EVERYTHING? IS ONLY KIDS THAT DRAW THE ATTENTION OF THIER PARENTS TO EVERY LITTLE THINGS. ABEG GROW UP

31 Likes

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
MizMyColi:
I trust that it would be looked into.

Though, now that you have raised the awareness, folks would be more careful.

God Bless Barcanista
Amen.
Thanks and God bless you too.

Though I'm not surprised by the shameful act of APC NL. Remember that their paymasters were accused of cloning INEC's PVCs.

19 Likes

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by midoIian: 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
midoIian abi na Genbloodykiller is on the case grin grin grin

Don't bring the amiable general Bloodykiller in this may angry

1 Like

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by MizMyColi(f): 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
barcanista:

Thanks and God bless you too.

Though I'm not surprised by the shameful act of APC NL. Remember that their paymasters were accused of cloning INEC's PVCs.

cheesy
*faints*

11 Likes

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by freedom96: 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
[code][/code]
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
kamair237:

So what is a "shameful highlife" doing on the thread of a "shameless lowlife"?

10 Likes

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by GenBloodykiIler: 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
courage54:

Your asss is becoming too wider for Rilwayne001 to fork

6 Likes

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by MizMyColi(f): 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
midoIian:

Don't bring the amiable general Bloodykiller in this may angry

Amiable now has a new meaning.

*faints*

7 Likes

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by GenBloodykiIler: 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
kamair237:

but he's better than your Hopless bastard father isn't it?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Firefire(m): 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
Why is APC children of hate and anger out of frustration creating multiple monikers and cloning originals.

If eee no be panadol, ee no go be panadol.

FAKE CHANGE, FAKE PEOPLE... cheesy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by 9jii(m): 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
Maybe he's the real barcanista and the chinko one.

But we are watching grin

1 Like

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by GenBloodykiIler: 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

Amiable now has a new meaning.

*faints*

*pour her ice water grab her up with a 2 minutes kiss* my sweetheart don't faint again cry

you wan make heart attack kill me? cry

kiss kiss

7 Likes

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

cheesy
*faints*
The record is there na. We are all witness to that event. My problem is that since the APC godfathers has proven to be morally bankrupt, illicit and irredeemable, can't their Nairaland chapter teach them sanity instead of following their inglorious footsteps?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by GenBloodykiIler: 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Homo, how far ?

You never begin use pampers?

my bigger general cool i bow and tremble sir smiley

4 Likes

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Homo, how far ?

You never begin use pampers?
Bros bros, longest time? How is everything?

2 Likes

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Tolexander: 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
barcanista:
Dear All,

It has become necessary to draw the consciousness of esteemed members (and guests) of this forum on the recent ploy by supporters of the APC to malign my image and misrepresent my position on issues using clone moniker "barcansta". It is over 3 hours since I drew the attention of the moderators to the shameful development yet no action has been taken. Instead, the parody account has been allowed unrestricted privileges as it goes about with its devilish scheme.

I understand that supporters and fans of the ruling APC are never at ease whenever "Barcanista" and other patriotic "Wailers" create threads and post comment(s) to enlighten Nigerians as part of our patriotic role as opposition. It is however unfortunate that the APC will adopt sinister scheme in their bid to further deceive the gullible and misrepresent the members of the umbrella family.

It is my prayer that moderators Lalasticlala, Ishilove and Obinocopy step in to arrest the ugly situation before it gets out of hand. Pending when such action will be taken, Nairalanders and Guests should note that Barcanista, was registered on May 01, 2013. He is an unapologetic fan and supporter of the PDP, and a Proud member of the Patriotic Wailers. Whoever find any disturbing comment from a "strange" Barcanista should check the profile of the "poster" and check date of registration.

Finally, I want to appeal to Nairaland administrator (Seun) to wade in and save his forum from clones and parodies.

May God Bless Us All
May God Bless Nigeria
May God Bless People's Democratic Party
bro,

I'm not sorry to tell you that you aren't serious!

This is a norm here,

you aren't the 1st and won't be the last!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by kamair237(m): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
barcanista:
So what is a "shameful highlife" doing on the thread of a "shameless lowlife"?
Didn't say Bacanista...... I said Bacansta..... am sure Bacansta is ur China Version/clone..... wen ever I see Bacansta of fink of u....

Am pro APC but am not in support of this tho!!!
Protect ur brand man!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O / Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina / People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Currently Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.