Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians (12587 Views)

Saraki Accused Of Cloning Sahara Reporters / APC To PDP: We Can’t Give Portfolios To Thugs, Mistresses As You Did / A Detailed Analysis On How PDP Lost Out In The Senate's Scheme Of Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by GenBloodykiIler: 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

cheesy
*faints*

stop fainting naaaaa cry cry cry cry cry

*singing i will die for you by westlife*

asa m biko efaintikwana smiley

you know i don't have another MizMyColi in this forum

others are bunch of she-males

4 Likes

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Truckpusher(m): 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

my bigger general cool i bow and tremble sir smiley
The gods are wise and may you be wiser than king Solomon. grin

Did you notice that faggott ass and diick nibbling goblin called Rilwayne001 is around?

Better hide ya yansh, the man no dey take eye see him fellow man yansh. grin
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by uniklinkum(m): 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Homo, how far ?

You never begin use pampers?

To know that you are old and behave like a toddler is not only laughable but sickening. Your IQ is inversely proportional to your age, the more you grow the more your infesimal IQ reduces.

12 Likes

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
Tolexander:
bro,

I'm not sorry to tell you that you aren't serious!

This is a norm here,

you aren't the 1st and won't be the last!
It still in no way legitimise the act sir!
kamair237:
Didn't say Bacanista...... I said Bacansta..... am sure Bacansta is ur China Version/clone..... wen ever I see Bacansta of fink of u....
Am pro APC but am not in support of this tho!!!
Protect ur brand man!!!
If we all play to the rules we won't have need for confrontation.
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Truckpusher(m): 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
barcanista:
Bros bros, longest time? How is everything?
Everything is gbasky. smiley

Who wan trouble you na? The person no sabi him self?
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by GenBloodykiIler: 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
The gods are wise and may you be wiser than king Solomon. grin

Did you notice that faggott ass and diick nibbling goblin called Rilwayne001 is around?

Better hide ya yansh, the man no dey take eye see him fellow man yansh. grin

na my gun i go use blaster hin useless head if he try am

Rilwayne001 is a nasty disgusting shameless asss forker cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by midoIian: 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

Amiable now has a new meaning.

*faints*

general Bloodykiller is an amiable general that kills for a living and sometimes for fun.

do you have any body in your death list maybe he can do the job for you free of charge cheesy kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Beremx(f): 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
Firefire:
Why is APC children of hate and anger out of frustration creating multiple monikers and cloning originals.

If eee no be panadol, ee no go be panadol.

FAKE CHANGE, FAKE PEOPLE... cheesy
keep quiet my friend! Bloodykiller,a TANoid like you started the cloning of monikers in politics section.

4 Likes

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Firefire(m): 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
APC like wahala too much...

Anyway, 100 Days honeymoon is already counting down...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Firefire(m): 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
Beremx:
keep quiet my friend! Bloodykiller,a TANoid like you started the cloning of monikers in politics section.

Do you have proof with pictures.. ?

2 Likes

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Everything is gbasky. smiley

Who wan trouble you na? The person no sabi him self?

Bros, na these broom people o! Them no see anything to talk about their confused party but na to de clone monikers them take as priority.
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Truckpusher(m): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
uniklinkum:

To know that you are old and behave like a toddler is not only laughable but sickening. Your IQ is inversely proportional to your age, the more you grow the more your infesimal IQ reduces.
Hehe.....and You have my birth certificate intact with you or you simply pulled that one out from your momma's smelly puccy like you always do?

Quit following me like a lost puppy on nl and get a life first - The respect I get is a function of the things I've done and can still do and not about age wink

You and your bunch of poverty stricken kinsmen that are spreading lies like virus to discredit a man that is better than you in all ramifications should undergo a mental evaluation to ascertain the state of your mind.
Now go make a noose for yourself ,donkey. grin
Between ,life must be pretty hard for you in that ghetto ,right?
Come home and work for me . wink

8 Likes

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Beremx(f): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
Firefire:

Do you have proof with pictures.. ?
what pictures do you need as proof when it is very obvious? Do you also need proof that Muhammadu Buhari is the current Nigeria's President? grin grin
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by midoIian: 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
Beremx:

Sharap your dirty stinking mouth there angry

3 Likes

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by GenBloodykiIler: 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
Beremx:

never in your life talk rubbish about me again.

everything i do in this forum i learn from you apc bastards but the difference is that i modify, magnify and make it disastrous.
so shatap your buccal cavity there.
angry

the last thing you'll do now is to provoke me now angry

3 Likes

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Truckpusher(m): 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, na these broom people o! Them no see anything to talk about their confused party but na to de clone monikers them take as priority.
I dey on top enjoyment abeg, make una no carry nairaland scatter my enjoyment this night. grin

Give those APC dogs bones, they'll stop barking bro. grin

7 Likes

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by GenBloodykiIler: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
I dey on top enjoyment abeg, make una no carry nairaland scatter my enjoyment this night. grin

Are you forking pucccy sir? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe.....and You have my birth certificate intact with you or you simply pulled that one out from your momma's smelly puccy like you always do?

Quit following me like a lost puppy on nl and get a life first - The respect I get is a function of the things I've done and can still do and not about age wink

You and your bunch of poverty stricken kinsmen that are spreading lies like virus to discredit a man that is better than you in all ramifications should undergo a mental evaluation to ascertain the state of your mind.
That guy is one of the billionaires on NL
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Truckpusher(m): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

Are you forking pucccy sir? cheesy
All options are on the table . grin
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
Truckpusher:

You de with babe? Make you share with brothers na
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Truckpusher(m): 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
barcanista:
That guy is one of the billionaires on NL
We call them e-billionaires. grin

That boy is stranded on welfare and makes do with Government handout and food stamp while clutching to his useless head in a 4x4 cubicle he calls home . grin

1 Like

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Beremx(f): 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

never in your life talk rubbish about me again.

everything i do in this forum i learn from you apc bastards but the difference is that i modify, magnify and make it disastrous.
so shatap your buccal cavity there.
angry

the last thing you'll do now is to provoke me now angry
shattap!! Troublemaker like you. You started the cloning of monikers. Just admit it.
I am coming back for you. Make I cook finish. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by uniklinkum(m): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
Truckpusher:

Your fooolishness in rain droplets will drown the pacific ocean. I just saw the orangutan looking vomit of Lucifer you used as your profile picture, you are the perfect blend of misery and idiocy.

Follow you around I so wish? a jobless, smiggle looking oil canvass. while you have been here wasting away all day chasing girls half your ages, real man are out there making bucks in euros.

It must be so unfortunate to be you, you are cursed, ugly, unkempt and senseless all these attribute on a single hopeless man.

What more can one tell a doorknob whose wavelength have been permanently tuned to the frequency of idiocy.

F***k off peasant.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by UncleSnr(m): 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
courage54:

MUST YOU CREATE THREAD FOR EVERYTHING? IS ONLY KIDS THAT DRAW THE ATTENTION OF THIER PARENTS TO EVERY LITTLE THINGS. ABEG GROW UP
What do you come to Nairaland to do, if not read created threads? Nairaland is for thread creation, so he is free to create thread every minute as long as he has the data and battery.

1 Like

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Truckpusher(m): 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
barcanista:

You de with babe? Make you share with brothers na
No babe yet , but that would be at the end of this service .

Lemme send you a puccy through whatsapp. cheesy

Bro ,your siggy gbasky.
How far nau ,you and Timi dun talk?
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
Firefire:
APC like wahala too much...

Anyway, 100 Days honeymoon is already counting down...
Honeymoon? That means Buhari is yet to start full on the job training? Mogbe oooo
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by GenBloodykiIler: 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
All options are on the table . grin

shocked shocked but I love pucccy too

care to borrow?
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by hinwazaka: 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
courage54:
OGA YOU NO DEY TIRE? YOU ARE BECOMING TOO BORING FOR MY LIKING.
Define interesting. He opened this thread to draw attention to the illicit attempt to confuse people on his stance, by the impostor. Isn't that the right thing to do, far better than taking the laws into his hands and attacking the impostor. You should try and be pragmatic and fair for once. Or are you the new infamous Barcansta

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
No babe yet , but that would be at the end of this service .

Lemme send you a puccy through whatsapp. cheesy

Bro ,your siggy gbasky.
How far nau ,you and Timi dun talk?
send me for WA...

Yes, we talk yesterday on WA! I hope all is good with him?
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Firefire(m): 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
barcanista:
Honeymoon? That means Buhari is yet to start full on the job training? Mogbe oooo

This is the exact message of the Peace committee to Pa. Buhari, get down to work and stop the foolishhhh noises and media propaganda.

Honeymoon is getting over.
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by idu1(m): 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
barcanista:
I wouldn't have created this thread If the APC hadn't cloned my moniker and the moderators had acted on my petition.
how is bacansta and bacanista tey resemble

U re lazy human being honestly.....

3 Likes

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Truckpusher(m): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
uniklinkum:

Your fooolishness in rain droplets will drown the pacific ocean. I just saw the orangutan looking vomit of Lucifer you used as your profile picture, you are the perfect blend of misery and idiocy.

Follow you around I so wish? a jobless, smiggle looking oil canvass. while you have been here wasting away all day chasing girls half your ages, real man are out there making bucks in euros.

It must be so unfortunate to be you, you are cursed, ugly, unkempt and senseless all these attribute on a single hopeless man.

What more can one tell a doorknob whose wavelength have been permanently tuned to the frequency of idiocy.

F***k off peasant.
Go grab Rilwayane's diick and stop disturbing my sweet beautiful night . smiley
I'm your master at least for now until you catch up that is if you'll ever catch up because I'm on a speed that you can only imagine. wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cross River Governor Presents N1.043 Trillion Budget Estimates For 2019 / APC Condemns Attack On Oshiomhole’s Residence / Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.