Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians (12586 Views)

Saraki Accused Of Cloning Sahara Reporters / APC To PDP: We Can’t Give Portfolios To Thugs, Mistresses As You Did / A Detailed Analysis On How PDP Lost Out In The Senate's Scheme Of Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Truckpusher(m): 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

shocked shocked but I love pucccy too

care to borrow?
No chance at all.

Peeps like you can cripple another man's daughter. grin

And I'm not ready to buy any wheelchair for anyone . grin
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Jesusloveyou: 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

He's older than your Hopless bastard father
u are just typing out of frustration
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by MyMouth(m): 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
barcanista:
I wouldn't have created this thread If the APC hadn't cloned my moniker and the moderators had acted on my petition.
And how d hell did u know it was APC members that.did it? Guy, u too like attention!

1 Like

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
Very funny... I can see someone pained! If you say he's chasing girls "half his age" then what will you say of Buhari/Aisha? What is the age difference between Buhari and Aisha? Whay are you pained that girls on NL are falling over him and not you? It is even funny to say he's "unkept" and "old".... Haha, you Don't have a clue on who the person behind the moniker is. Grow up man!
uniklinkum:

Your fooolishness in rain droplets will drown the pacific ocean. I just saw the orangutan looking vomit of Lucifer you used as your profile picture, you are the perfect blend of misery and idiocy.

Follow you around I so wish? a jobless, smiggle looking oil canvass. while you have been here wasting away all day chasing girls half your ages, real man are out there making bucks in euros.

It must be so unfortunate to be you, you are cursed, ugly, unkempt and senseless all these attribute on a single hopeless man.

What more can one tell a doorknob whose wavelength have been permanently tuned to the frequency of idiocy.

F***k off peasant.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by GenBloodykiIler: 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
idu1:
how is bacansta and bacanista tey resemble

U re lazy human being honestly.....

Thunder scatter your harlot mother there

2 Likes

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by GenBloodykiIler: 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
MyMouth:

And how d hell did u know it was APC members that.did it? Guy, u too like attention!

Just like your harlot mother loves forking dogs just for fun cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by GenBloodykiIler: 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u are just typing out of frustration

Nope am not you're frustrated because you just discovered that your mother forks random baboons thus you're a hybrid of baboon isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by GenBloodykiIler: 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
No chance at all.

Peeps like you can cripple another man's daughter. grin

And I'm not ready to buy any wheelchair for anyone . grin

i no gudu ooo cry remember your boy oo
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Truckpusher(m): 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
barcanista:
Very funny... I can see someone pained! If you say he's chasing girls "half his age" then what will you say of Buhari/Aisha? What is the age difference between Buhari and Aisha? Whay are you pained that girls on NL are falling over him and not you? It is even funny to say he's "unkept" and "old".... Haha, you Don't have a clue on who the person behind the moniker is. Grow up man!
He's simply jealous bro and he's not the only one .They are many and each time they attack me I simply get another chick . grin
You know how we roll nau - We talk biitches listen unlike him with his face that looks like falomo bridge. grin
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Barcansta(m): 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
barcanista:
Dear All,

It has become necessary to draw the consciousness of esteemed members (and guests) of this forum on the recent ploy by supporters of the APC to malign my image and misrepresent my position on issues using clone moniker "barcansta". It is over 3 hours since I drew the attention of the moderators to the shameful development yet no action has been taken. Instead, the parody account has been allowed unrestricted privileges as it goes about with its devilish scheme.

I understand that supporters and fans of the ruling APC are never at ease whenever "Barcanista" and other patriotic "Wailers" create threads and post comment(s) to enlighten Nigerians as part of our patriotic role as opposition. It is however unfortunate that the APC will adopt sinister scheme in their bid to further deceive the gullible and misrepresent the members of the umbrella family.

It is my prayer that moderators Lalasticlala, Ishilove and Obinocopy step in to arrest the ugly situation before it gets out of hand. Pending when such action will be taken, Nairalanders and Guests should note that Barcanista, was registered on May 01, 2013. He is an unapologetic fan and supporter of the PDP, and a Proud member of the Patriotic Wailers. Whoever find any disturbing comment from a "strange" Barcanista should check the profile of the "poster" and check date of registration.

Finally, I want to appeal to Nairaland administrator (Seun) to wade in and save his forum from clones and parodies.

May God Bless Us All
May God Bless Nigeria
May God Bless People's Democratic Party
I cloned your moniker just to post that thread and show you how that other guy's analysis was favoured instead of yours because it presents the true picture. I'LL LIKE YOU TO WATCH THAT VIDEO AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.
I belong to no political party here.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Truckpusher(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

i no gudu ooo cry remember your boy oo
Of course there is love in sharing but errm....na bobo gist. grin

Omo! Leave me nau - I'm selfish when it comes to condo.
Take my money and every other thing but don't ever fuccking touch my puccy unless a sacked puccy. grin

1 Like

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by GenBloodykiIler: 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
Beremx:
shattap!! Troublemaker like you. You started the cloning of monikers. Just admit it.
I am coming back for you. Make I cook finish. cheesy cheesy

Useless nonentity well i don't need or owe any explanation to you

cook? huh? do you you know how to cook? or aren't you the one that said with your mouth that your food cause running stomach or do you need a remembrance screenshot?

btw like you called me trouble maker i guess you don't wanna invite trouble yourself angry
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
He's simply jealous bro and he's not the only one .They are many and each time they attack me I simply get another chick . grin
You know how we roll nau - We talk biitches listen unlike him with his face that looks like falomo bridge. grin
Instead of him to hustle him own na whine him de whine. Bro abeg, even me sef de envy you... Try share sme babes to us na!!!! Politicians sef like women
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by hinwazaka: 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
What is an Awoist
* An Awoist is one who is confused and indisciplined
* An Awoist is a skilled liar and a senile character
* An Awoist is an ethnic bigot and regional supremacist
* An Awoist is a kleptomaniac who uses his people as a front to pilfer from the treasury
* An Awoist is a violent and mannerless character who only knows chaos as the order of the day
* An Awoist is an enemy of dialogue as an effective means of communication
* An Awoist is an autocratic proponent who promises collective governance but plots to enslave his people
* An Awoist is a biased critic pretending to be a freedom fighter
* An Awoist is a manipulator who steals the future of his people by promising them diamonds but only giving them pennies
* An Awoist is a selfish, egotistic, narcissistic evil genius
Awoism is a wicked ideology proposed by an arrogant narcissistic group proclaiming to be the defenders of the great Yoruba nation, but are only after their selfish interests. Awoism should be discouraged and replaced with a nationalist ideology

1 Like

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by GenBloodykiIler: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course there is love in sharing but errm....na bobo gist. grin

Omo! Leave me nau - I'm selfish when it comes to condo.
Take my money and every other thing but don't ever fuccking touch my puccy unless a sacked puccy. grin

sacked pucccy like Beremx cheesy but i go still Bleep oo
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by PassingShot(m): 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
barcanista:
I think that Midolian was created in protest. But I want to appeal to the Moderators to act by taking down parodies. Anybody can create parody, but we will only ruin Nairaland.com if we all do.
But when a PDP rat once created PassinShot you guys saw nothing wrong then. Hypocrisy!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
Firefire:

This is the exact message of the Peace committee to Pa. Buhari, get down to work and stop the foolishhhh noises and media propaganda.

Honeymoon is getting over.
Honeymoon will last till May 29, 2019 when Buhari will return to his Daura abode
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Truckpusher(m): 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
barcanista:
Instead of him to hustle him own na whine him de whine. Bro abeg, even me sef de envy you... Try share sme babes to us na!!!! Politicians sef like women
You that I know ?

Gerara here menh. grin
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by hinwazaka: 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
PassingShot:

But when a PDP rat once created PassinShot you guys saw nothing wrong then. Hypocrisy!
Such vulgar language is unwelcome. Do you know who else used the term Rat to describe an opponent. The Nazi's referred to Jews as Rats and that ended up with Six million Jews been murdered by those who called them Rats. I hope you won't allow yourself to be used as a harbringer of evil. And also, Vendetta is not a helpful thing to your cause. Stop it before it swallows you. I apologize on behalf of all true PDP supporters on the manipulation of your moniker

3 Likes

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Truckpusher(m): 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

sacked pucccy like Beremx cheesy but i go still Bleep oo
Who dash am sacked puccy?

That's a puccy that has been beaten shege.

If you enter there e go be like say na potorpotor you dun go enter so o. grin

You go dey hear prapraprapra......no single friction at all.
Boys dun scatter her alignment finish. grin
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
hinwazaka:
What is an Awoist
* An Awoist is one who is confused and indisciplined
* An Awoist is a skilled liar and a senile character
* An Awoist is an ethnic bigot and regional supremacist
* An Awoist is a kleptomaniac who uses his people as a front to pilfer from the treasury
* An Awoist is a violent and mannerless character who only knows chaos as the order of the day
* An Awoist is an enemy of dialogue as an effective means of communication
* An Awoist is an autocratic proponent who promises collective governance but plots to enslave his people
* An Awoist is a biased critic pretending to be a freedom fighter
* An Awoist is a manipulator who steals the future of his people by promising them diamonds but only giving them pennies
* An Awoist is a selfish, egotistic, narcissistic evil genius
Awoism is a wicked ideology proposed by an arrogant narcissistic group proclaiming to be the defenders of the great Yoruba nation, but are only after their selfish interests. Awoism should be discouraged and replaced with a nationalist ideology
I thought Awoism is based on the ideology Óf late sage Çhief Obafemi Awolowo and accepted by the Yoruba nation?
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Trut(m): 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
This thread sweet like Honey grin
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by hinwazaka: 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
Barcansta:

I cloned your moniker just to post that thread and show you how that other guy's analysis was favoured instead of yours because it presents the true picture. I'LL LIKE YOU TO WATCH THAT VIDEO AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.
I belong to no political party here.
You cloned his moniker to get traffic on your post. You probably have written other futile posts under a different moniker. But you were always shut down due to lack of replies. I would advice you to stick to replying instead of using this haphazard scheme to finally get some attention. Afterall those who can't write, must learn how to read
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Truckpusher(m): 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
Deejavuu , you too like thread wey dem dey fight .

Dem do you? grin
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Candyrain(m): 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
barcanista:
Dear All,

It has become necessary to draw the consciousness of esteemed members (and guests) of this forum on the recent ploy by supporters of the APC to malign my image and misrepresent my position on issues using clone moniker "barcansta". It is over 3 hours since I drew the attention of the moderators to the shameful development yet no action has been taken. Instead, the parody account has been allowed unrestricted privileges as it goes about with its devilish scheme.

I understand that supporters and fans of the ruling APC are never at ease whenever "Barcanista" and other patriotic "Wailers" create threads and post comment(s) to enlighten Nigerians as part of our patriotic role as opposition. It is however unfortunate that the APC will adopt sinister scheme in their bid to further deceive the gullible and misrepresent the members of the umbrella family.

It is my prayer that moderators Lalasticlala, Ishilove and Obinocopy step in to arrest the ugly situation before it gets out of hand. Pending when such action will be taken, Nairalanders and Guests should note that Barcanista, was registered on May 01, 2013. He is an unapologetic fan and supporter of the PDP, and a Proud member of the Patriotic Wailers. Whoever find any disturbing comment from a "strange" Barcanista should check the profile of the "poster" and check date of registration.

Finally, I want to appeal to Nairaland administrator (Seun) to wade in and save his forum from clones and parodies.

May God Bless Us All
May God Bless Nigeria
May God Bless People's Democratic Party

Yea I noticed the moniker sometime in the afternoon and the first thing I did was to check the date of registration and found it was registered just some few hours ago. I just wonder how low some people can sink to just to denigrate their fellow man all because they hold different view to theirs. PATHETIC is what can best describe this.
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Deejavuu(f): 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Deejavu.u , you too like thread wey dem dey fight .

Dem do you? grin

Ssssshhhh. I'm not here embarassed
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Truckpusher(m): 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
Deejavuu:

Ssssshhhh. I'm not here embarassed
Don't be shy. cheesy wink
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Deejavuu(f): 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Don't be shy. cheesy wink

Naah, far from it.

Na you drag me reach here. Oya bye bye
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
You that I know ?

Gerara here menh. grin
I no be like yu for babe level
Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by okolochyke: 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
barcanista:
[s]Dear All,

May God Bless Us All
May God Bless Nigeria
May God Bless People's Democratic Party[/s]

Re: Cloning: The New Scheme Of APC To Deceive Nigerians by Bayswater: 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
What have these people not cloned lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

120 PDP Governorship Aspirants Pick Forms, 12 Jostle For Presidency / PHOTOS: Kano Deputy Governor Gawuna Resumes Office / Crush Boko Haram, ISWAP Terrorists Before 2023 - Buhari Tells Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.