Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. (48617 Views)

'29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady / 6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by akosh005: 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
Bantino:

Sorry about that bro. Cheer up where ever she is, she must be proud of you!!!
Tanks bro for d care. Am really making her proud for real.
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Bantino(m): 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
When she gets angry she will start scolding me & my siblings.
In summary she will say "After, you guys will complain that i do talk much.

After eating a full bowl of rice, i will tell her i wanna eat more, I'm not yet filled, her answer will be " Come & eat me.

When i failed my waec exams.
We were watching a movie when she told me pass her one of the remote control & i asked which one, The TV or DVD remote control.
She said " pass any one make we know say you pass something.

As the OP of this thread, I hereby declare your mum, the best Naija Mum.

Wetin she tell you get meaning oooo. As you no gree pass Waec, make you "pass any one make we know say you pass something". Pass na pass, whether na Weac or remote... grin grin grin
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Bantino(m): 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
akosh005:

Tanks bro for d care. Am really making her proud for real.

To God be the Glory bro.

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
Like someone said why are All our mothers like that? Is it Nigerian TRADITION? undecided
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by ErepaTV: 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ojugunrege:
I love my mum now....not when i was younger...lol

too much cane...she was a teacher. And those pinching like bee sting when u r naughty in public or dozing off in church. People wil just hear ur cry...can't fathom whatever happened to u...and then u dare not cry too loudly nor for too long.

What were mum's made of in the 80s and 90s?

ur username is cool
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Ojugunrege(f): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
ErepaTV:

ur username is cool

Awwwwh.....thx smiley
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by ErepaTV: 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ojugunrege:

Awwwwh.....thx smiley

wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Comes With Marrying The Breadwinner Of A Family? / Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me / Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.