Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Too Much Sex: See What It Causes On Your Body (see Here) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Much Sex: See What It Causes On Your Body (see Here) (4492 Views)

"Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses / Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex / For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Much Sex: See What It Causes On Your Body (see Here) by hben: 8:54am On Aug 14, 2015
The question of how much s*x is too much s*x is really a burning question in the hearts of many young people. It may be wrong to attach a figure to how much s*x is too much s*x, but the moment you start losing your strength & vitality, you may have to watch it.

People have different body systems, some stronger and some weaker. For some, having s*x daily may be okay and for others it may be killing. I will personally advise you to watch it when the following starts happening:

Five Strange Effects Of Too Much Sex On Your Health
– You feel so weak after s*x. I agree that this is a normal feeling, but if you feel so so wasted, not out of physical exertion but internal emptiness, and this feeling lasts for a long while, then you may need to watch it.

– If your Erupt feels so watery. This may not be an issue but don’t you think your system needs some rest?

– You are begining to lose interest in the activity and you try to avoid it. Maybe avoiding it is the wisest thing thing to do.
If you feel you fall under this category, you may need to discuss with your spouse on this matter. s*x is meant to be savoured and if it starts affecting your activities adversely then it is too much for you.
To further b*ttress your points while discussing with your spouse, kindly read the following excerpt on the effects of excess s*x from a website below:

Effects of Excessive s*x

It taxes the body
Excessive and constant s*xual activities; which often culminates in over-expulsion leads to over-production of androgen hormones. These excesses could lead to adrenal and s*x organ fatigue. It strains and taxes the body; making the person to look worn out and haggard. It is true that much pleasure is inherent in s*x but over-indulgence does have its effects on the person involved.

It is also a known medical fact that Epinephrine, norepinephrine and cortisol are all released during s*xual intercourse and they increase the fight-or-flight response, directly increasing heart rate, triggering the release of glucose and increasing blood flow to the skeletal muscle. All these activities have an immense taxing effect on the body.

more >>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/too-much-se-x-see-what-it-causes-on.html

Re: Too Much Sex: See What It Causes On Your Body (see Here) by divinehand2003(m): 8:55am On Aug 14, 2015
Too much of anything is bad
Re: Too Much Sex: See What It Causes On Your Body (see Here) by donholy28(m): 9:02am On Aug 14, 2015
Really! But who has ever said that he/she is having too much sex?

3 Likes

Re: Too Much Sex: See What It Causes On Your Body (see Here) by bewla(m): 9:03am On Aug 14, 2015
o
Re: Too Much Sex: See What It Causes On Your Body (see Here) by therealdeal10: 9:38am On Aug 14, 2015
2 much of everytin is bad xcept aving sex 4 most 9igerians
4 dem it's 2 much of sex is very very gud cheesy
Re: Too Much Sex: See What It Causes On Your Body (see Here) by obontami: 10:27am On Aug 14, 2015
Early this year i use to have sex like three times a week with different girls but i dont even get to have none of the symtoms the op mention above

i only slow down cos of spiritual reasons, its all good sha. I think it's time for me to fccck my big soft ass hoe at ikeja

im missing her pusssy like kilode right now
Re: Too Much Sex: See What It Causes On Your Body (see Here) by Olanirans(m): 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
A Growing multimedia coy situated aroung Iju-Ishaga requires the services of a Trainee Graphics/ Video editor. The candidate must be young, not above 25 years, must posses passion for creative works. Preferrably, the candidate should reside within Agege, Iju - Ishaga axis. Interested candidate should call this no: 0808 512 8324

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Marry You / He Wants Me To Give Him My Phone (photos) / When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.