Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her (46608 Views)

She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? / My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor / My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
Boshe maje niyen

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by menxer: 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
my condolences grin
you were just a "destiny helper" grin we all are to different degrees

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by GodblessNig247(m): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
MarvellousGod:
He should just move on. . Sh!t happens. .

The girl no try shaa.. Guys esp. BFs cater for you in school because they see a future with you, kinda investing in their future. Now he don labour, another man go enjoy the fruit of his labour.
The girl wan form ignorance say she didn't know the guy wanted a future with her hence his help? undecided

ThankGod you didn't pay for the whole sessions shaa, just let it be and move on...

Meanwhile, it's best to help with open mind.

God is really marvelous to me
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by IamDejman(m): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
Joavid:
You paid her tuition once. (Which I assume is cheap) and you give her some change every now and then. Ok.

Is that enough for you to say you laboured for her, you sent her to school?

Did she not give companionship in return all those 4years?
Was she not cooking, cleaning and washing for you?

Men and lies.
She's not leaving you cos you're an OND cert holder (that can still further) with a lucrative business.

She's leaving you cos you're an a$$hoole.
You said the truth but did the bitvh also is at fault
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by chachanga: 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
AtheistD:

She is leaving him because he is an ond holder. Why didn't she leave him before she graduated and got a good job?

The man is an idiot. Never invest in any woman that is not family.

PS: washing, cleaning and banging is not equivalent to any finances invested. He could have invested in his own education if he was smart enough.

The more reason why boys're all about withdrawing, till the ATM's broke nowadays, and not depositing.

And na the same ladies go deey cry up and down say boys are not smiling!
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by 400billionman: 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
RedCard1:
Mtchewww! I'm sure you've never spent that much on your siblings. Guys been helping strangers since 1846. Na so dem go dey fall una hand

Great point.

Family first.
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
Had I known all my labour on her would be in futility, I wouldn’t have spent my hard earned money on her. I looked forward to a bright future with her but my dreams have been shattered by the very one I gave true love. I’m an OND holder but into a lucrative business which is doing very well. I met my girl online four years ago, though that notwithstanding, people can meet anywhere. I was already done with my OND while she was in 200L in the university. She told me of how her mother died during the delivery of their lastborn and her dad had to remarry leaving her to cater for herself most times. I felt the urge to render the little assistance I could and I started giving her money for her upkeep that was like six months after we met. I can even remember paying her tuition fees one session. Now four years down the memory lane, after her graduation and NYSC, and getting a job in an ICT firm with a good pay, it suddenly dawned on her that she can't marry an OND holder because of the gap in education. I told her it is the love between us that matters most but she said she loves me but we are not compatible education wise as she still want to further her education. All these years she was “gulping” my money, calling me sweet names, she didn’t see the incompatibility. When her future was in disarray I was her messiah (am not boasting here) but now that she can look forward to a bright future I’m no more in the picture.

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/222/i-saw-her-through-school-now-im-no-more-qualified-to-marry-her

Dindinrin...invest your money, further your self. Instead you're spending it on someone that you're not even married to.

Did you have a father growing up? angry
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by fexyrich(m): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
U are very useless and stupid for using such insultive language on a hurting young man who passed through such experience..I see u would do d same in this situation..If i had my Ak 47 around me i would use it to blow your brains off...Girls like u suck as poo..heartless bitch!Dats whysome of u girls dont deserve anything good..Cos most of u are nothing but cheap Gold diggers.
Joavid:
You paid her tuition once. (Which I assume is cheap) and you give her some change every now and then. Ok.
Unfortunately i blame the guy for being so naive about women and falling into such trap..Well i believe that life is a teacher,the more you live the more you learn..Lessons:Never invest so much on a woman you are not married to cos she might end up som1 elses property..Its not worth it at all..If u dnt knw what to do with ur money..use it to take care of ur parents and loved ones who wld always be there for u..Or u use it 4 d furtherance of d gospel which d benefit is for a life time.stop wasting money on girlfrnds.

Men and lies.
She's not leaving you cos you're an OND cert holder (that can still further) with a lucrative business.

5 Likes

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by askYomi(m): 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hope you f**k her very well bfor she left sha grin

coz na that one dey pain pass

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by SonOFaGun(m): 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
Joavid:

Men and lies.

I bet u can do the same to any man

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Ewuro4: 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
Boshe maje niyen

Kojubeelo grin
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by askYomi(m): 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Dindinrin...invest your money, further your self. Instead you're spending it on someone that you're not even married to.

Did you have a father growing up? angry

let's pray for him....
use aiye ni grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by ifoundmyperfect: 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
Never put into score what you do for someone. Most humans are naturally insatiable and ungrateful. It's not just a woman thing... move on bro!

5 Likes

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Tex42(m): 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
Just pick up ur disappointed and betrayed self and move on.

This things happen, if e pain u, further ur education.

Eyaah!
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Tobium1(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sometimes you look back at de hoes u spent money on instead of sending it to ur mum and u realise witchcraft is real

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Splendidee(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
hw many times na....this thread don tee, are u revolutionalising evry thread?? OP
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by SpeedyConnect(m): 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
kemiola89:
The same old story!

She was never your responsibility...or was she betrothed to you? Did you both sign a contract that says she'd become your wife after helping her through school? You did all that out of good will and your reward is with God.

Everything happens for a reason, so do not see it as a lost, learn from your mistake and move on. Someone better is out there for you.

In life nothing is certain... Not all relationship ends in marriage!

Well, I disagree with you. Every contract must be signed. Some stuffs are done by demeanour and conduct. I wouldn't say such is the case here though given that I am not apprised of all the facts.

Again, the saying that everything happens for a reason is lame. It's time we took responsibility for our actions and inaction. We must desist from leaving things to the unkwown and hoping its for a reason.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by KelvinC1(m): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
donholy28:
I keep hearing this type of story everyday...what nonsense is this? when will some guys learn and when will some girls stop betrayals?... In d previous ones I heard d guy assassinated d girl

or acidify her face..lol
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
Fear woman!even the angels fall for them.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by fexyrich(m): 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
Unfortunately i blame d guy for being so naive about women and falling into such wicked trap..Lessons:Never invest so much on a woman you are not married to cos she might end up becoming anoda mans property..if u dnt know what to do with mony u can use it to take good care of ur parents who saw u tru this level or siblings who would always be there with u even at times like this..Or better still u spend it on the furtherannce of the gospel which has eternal benefits.Stop wasting money on girlfriends its not worth it.So many young girls out there are gold diggers looking for young men like u as prey.Am sure u'v learnt ur lessons.she is not your wife..if she was meant for u she would stick with u..Ask God to direct u into meeting ur true partner and soulmate.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by mayreeh215: 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
Gobe!
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by nwadiuko1(m): 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
This kind of thing nearly renderd a girl throatless in Okopoly
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
Pay her baq..its dat easy.. The world has changed.. Too many people do evil and walk free..not anymore,pay her baq with smtin,anytime terrible
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
Joavid:

Men and lies.

If I say make thunder fire u now, people go say I wicked.
Anyways sha. . .

Thunder must fire u.

6 Likes

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by sule5727: 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
Joavid:

Men and lies.

u are an idiot stupid thing!!! Na una type dey do all d hit and run

4 Likes

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by debasco1(m): 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
Had I known all my labour on her would be in futility, I wouldn’t have spent my hard earned money on her. I looked forward to a bright future with her but my dreams have been shattered by the very one I gave true love. I’m an OND holder but into a lucrative business which is doing very well. I met my girl online four years ago, though that notwithstanding, people can meet anywhere. I was already done with my OND while she was in 200L in the university. She told me of how her mother died during the delivery of their lastborn and her dad had to remarry leaving her to cater for herself most times. I felt the urge to render the little assistance I could and I started giving her money for her upkeep that was like six months after we met. I can even remember paying her tuition fees one session. Now four years down the memory lane, after her graduation and NYSC, and getting a job in an ICT firm with a good pay, it suddenly dawned on her that she can't marry an OND holder because of the gap in education. I told her it is the love between us that matters most but she said she loves me but we are not compatible education wise as she still want to further her education. All these years she was “gulping” my money, calling me sweet names, she didn’t see the incompatibility. When her future was in disarray I was her messiah (am not boasting here) but now that she can look forward to a bright future I’m no more in the picture.

eeya Pele! I pity u oooo. na today u know 70% of naija ladies are not to be trusted .
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/222/i-saw-her-through-school-now-im-no-more-qualified-to-marry-her
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
Pls dnt bother to spoil your reward from Almighty by blaming yourself and accounting your good deeds,yshes definately never for you,with time inshaAllah you will get another lady.
ConfessionsNgr:

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by sukkot: 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
mimiejacobz:
the main issue here is dt u refused to upgrade urself
why he gotta upgrade tho ? why he cant just be hisself ?
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by ComrdDRS: 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
BETTER...
donholy28:
I keep hearing this type of story everyday...what nonsense is this? when will some guys learn and when will some girls stop betrayals?... In d previous ones I heard d guy assassinated d girl
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by itoski(m): 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
Let d bird fly..what goes around must surely come bck around!

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Fourwinds: 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
ladyF:
Lol free her jor. Her eye don tear grin

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
ok. Na so e easy. If a man is dating a girl and after five years, he dumps her. Will she easily move on when she knows her Congo was well shined all this while

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by pappy2000: 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
Joavid:

Men and lies.

you are a bg Mor.on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Looking For Father After 30years / Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests / My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.