Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her (46556 Views)

She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? / My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor / My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Barbiekhadyjarh: 7:19am On Aug 17, 2015
Joavid:
You paid her tuition once. (Which I assume is cheap) and you give her some change every now and then. Ok.

Is that enough for you to say you laboured for her, you sent her to school?

Did she not give companionship in return all those 4years?
Was she not cooking, cleaning and washing for you?

Men and lies. Dats harsh na..
She's not leaving you cos you're an OND cert holder (that can still further) with a lucrative business.

She's leaving you cos you're an a$$hoole.
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Komedy(m): 7:20am On Aug 17, 2015
Shud we throw a pity party for you? Did you not know/hear/read of stories like urs b4 yu started doing wateva yu did. I didnt waste my time reading ur story, just d headline, 2moro anoda man will still tell his episode. Your money is gone. Sorry.
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Generalk007: 7:29am On Aug 17, 2015
every disapointment is a blessing bt i blame u sha to let love blind ur eyes.u for marry her before she go for nysc
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by mkmonday: 7:35am On Aug 17, 2015
I want to believe that, you actually send yourself without the leading of any body even God, so take your cross
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by bonetalk(m): 7:40am On Aug 17, 2015
Joavid:
You paid her tuition once. (Which I assume is cheap) and you give her some change every now and then. Ok.

Men and lies.
She's not leaving you cos you're an OND cert holder (that can still further) with a lucrative business.

a comment like this should be enough for any reasonable guy that they are the same, while in relationship except marriage, being selfish, not relying upon, being sensitive is not a crime.
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by faghoshe(m): 7:42am On Aug 17, 2015
Another one happened this morning in delta state and the girl assassinated the guy and his new girl friend so make u now now go assassinate this girl but mind u na he'll u go go after you kill am ooooo lol
Guy Move On And Be Wise From Now On
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by searay(m): 7:43am On Aug 17, 2015
@OP, the girl must not go free, if you will like to frustrate her spiritually. Message me. But the best way is for you to keep quiet and let nature take its course.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by abbeyty(m): 7:44am On Aug 17, 2015
cococandy:

No I'm not.

Male OND holders get married everyday.
Even many of the guys without OND who are hustling in ariaria and onithsa upper iweka market are married.

Many of them marry university graduates too.

nairaland is a distorted version of reality.

Dont mind some people with certificate. They think life starts and ends with that. I don't know why a university graduate can't marry an OND holder,what is the big deal there
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 17, 2015
njokusboy:

He said he has been giving her money for upkeep too, if you attended a federal university in Nigeria, you'd know that money for upkeep for 2/3 months is way above school fees for one session, Infact my money for upkeep for one year was way more than my school fees for 4 years... so saying he saw her through school is not mathematically wrong...
you need a bottle of alomo
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by steppin: 8:11am On Aug 17, 2015
Joavid:

Men and lies.

This is exactly why devils like you are assassinated when things like this happen.
I wouldn't be silly enough to sponsor a lady, single or married. But if I did, and I hear stories like this, she should be ready to pay me everything back or regret the day she met me.
She must have promised him marriage and he believed her.
Guys who are just into ordinary relationship do not go about paying school fees for their girlfriends. If they wanted to waste money that much, I'm sure they still have siblings/cousins who will appreciate the gesture better.
Dey chop dey clean mouth...one day monkey go enter school, to return na wahala.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Fkhalifa(m): 8:16am On Aug 17, 2015
Hmmm, I'm starting to believe and agree with that guy searchingforlove message about nigerian girls...
see them all calling the already.pained guy a loser,when she knows they arent compactible,why not break up with him wheb he was rendering the help? small time they ill say guys are only after thier body,what do you expect a gentle man to do? i now see why bad guys are in the majority whilst the husband materials are inthe minority.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by mechanics(m): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2015
Wow, dont worry bro, life continues, just dat u made a mistake by putting urself in one basket, and u went too far, a lady dat u ave nt paid her bride price wil nt guarantee u dat u wil b her future husband, she took advantage of ur care to decieve u, just pray 4 a woman dat wil luv u wholeheartedly 4rm her heart and nt 4 material things, take heart bro.
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by coconat(m): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2015
U tink wit ur head b4 u make ds post?
Joavid:

Men and lies.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by marshalcarter: 8:23am On Aug 17, 2015
Sorry bro.....

Note-no nigeria gal is worth spendin for angry no nigeria gal is worth dying for...cos dey re all birds of the same feathers undecided

Pele sha....sumtyms...its gud to be bad nd bad to be gud nd m sure most of ur family member are not in sch yet
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by blazingkid21(m): 8:24am On Aug 17, 2015
this what we call in kd,Hadashe where u no pack..lesson to all guys
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Naff24(f): 8:30am On Aug 17, 2015
Joavid:

Men and lies.

Chai see sentiment oo, u sure say u get conscience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 17, 2015
sukkot:
have you met this guy ? you sound like you know the man shocked

Lol. No.

One thing I know for sure is no reasonable lady would not leave a guy just cos of OND cert.

I mean, he has a lucrative business and an OND can still further even on part-time basis.

Its either she encouraged him to further and he doesn't want to or he's a bad man.
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by uzo4real(m): 8:34am On Aug 17, 2015
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by ElFenomeno1: 8:34am On Aug 17, 2015
vislabraye:

It's not easy to move on oh. He has been one-chanced. When will guys learn that investing heavily on a woman that you are not married to is highly risky.

If you have not married her or she's not expecting your child, better don't make that mistake. However, there's nothing wrong in helping someone if you're not expecting anything in return.

The second paragraph is golden!

He has to learn now and find the strength to move on, no matter how hard it is!

If there is a promise / commitment involved, she will pay most likely...

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Chima541(m): 8:36am On Aug 17, 2015
Big bros, I got one question for u_before u started ur spending on her do she agree to marry u after her school or are the one keep it as surprise package for her?
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by toyese01(m): 8:37am On Aug 17, 2015
Joavid:

Men and lies.

You kinda sound like d girl in picture or someone that can do such....I don't think a girl receiving such help from a guy should need a herbalist to tell her The guy will want to marry, The girl had it in mind to use him,did The guy not give companion too with The financial help or what, mtcheewww

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by sukkot: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2015
Joavid:

Lol. No.

One thing I know for sure is no reasonable lady would not leave a guy just cos of OND cert.

I mean, he has a lucrative business and an OND can still further even on part-time basis.

Its either she encouraged him to further and he doesn't want to or he's a bad man.
happens all the time in america. these men with lucrative business as taxicab owners and drivers bring their women over from nigeria and sponsor and pay for their education in america as nurses. and as soon as the woman graduates and starts earning she dumps the guy. it is an epidemic in america. in fact over 10 nigerian women have been killed by nigerian men in houston texas alone over this type of treatment. so your point is mute wink

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by MrLee(m): 8:44am On Aug 17, 2015
Man nothing new under planet earth so just move she was not your wife, she was just past of your and her part is over so let it go.
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by stinggy(m): 8:50am On Aug 17, 2015
cococandy:

No I'm not.

Even many of the guys without OND who are hustling in ariaria and onithsa upper iweka market are married.

You can say that again and again, very distorted and so unreal!
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by lastpage: 8:51am On Aug 17, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
Had I known all my labour on her would be in futility, I wouldn’t have spent my hard earned money on her. I looked forward to a bright future with her but my dreams have been shattered by the very one I gave true love. I’m an OND holder but into a lucrative business which is doing very well. I met my girl online four years ago, though that notwithstanding, people can meet anywhere. I was already done with my OND while she was in 200L in the university. She told me of how her mother died during the delivery of their lastborn and her dad had to remarry leaving her to cater for herself most times. I felt the urge to render the little assistance I could and I started giving her money for her upkeep that was like six months after we met. I can even remember paying her tuition fees one session. Now four years down the memory lane, after her graduation and NYSC, and getting a job in an ICT firm with a good pay, it suddenly dawned on her that she can't marry an OND holder because of the gap in education. I told her it is the love between us that matters most but she said she loves me but we are not compatible education wise as she still want to further her education. All these years she was “gulping” my money, calling me sweet names, she didn’t see the incompatibility. When her future was in disarray I was her messiah (am not boasting here) but now that she can look forward to a bright future I’m no more in the picture.

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/222/i-saw-her-through-school-now-im-no-more-qualified-to-marry-her

Well, l sympathize with you but as you have read in most comments here, WE LIVE IN A WICKED WORLD!
I dont need to tell you again that 99% of Nigerian women (infact women in general) will do exactly as she has done!
Women in general, are heartless when it comes to issue of selfishness.

I hope "men" will LEARN from your experience! Your kind of experience occurs on a daily basis, to hundreds of men.

LOVE your woman but NEVER DEVELOP HER AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE! That is not love, it is foolishness, especially for women of nowadays!

ALWAYS BE ABOUT TWO STEPS AHEAD OF HER SO THAT WHEN SHE SHOWS HER TRUE COLORS, YOU WONT FEEL THE IMPACT THIS MUCH AND YOU WILL BE PREPARED.

Sorry, lick your "wound" and dont repeat the same mistake again.
Also, help other younger men to realize that they must "love with open eyes"!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by persius555(m): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2015
Joavid:

Men and lies.

Modified
I woke up to see 30+ mentions from angry men.

Ladies, don't ever let a man brag about labouring for you or your family, even if he ever was.
I encourage women to be independent, but in some very rare extreme and emergency cases of needs. Don't tell him to give you money for your fees or bills. Instead tell him you want it for brazzilian hair or some other ordinary things then use it to pay your fees, so he won't come and brag like this.

What is a boyfriend for, if not for support.
In other words, guys should see a relationship as a give and take and not a room for charity givings. Op, the ladies have spoken, be wiser next time.
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by jabojafa(m): 9:03am On Aug 17, 2015
Jman06:
When I read stories like this it deepens my resolve not to continue with my current girl cheesy to avoid a situation where one washed his hands only to break palm kernel for fowls.

I go dump am sharp sharp!
seriously been nice to girls nor d pay at all. Infact afta sometime dem go 4get u. In u must b nice 2some one, let it be ur family i.e ur mother n sistas plus d lady u wan marry. Since show luv to ppl especially d less even if dem go forget. Becos d ppl dt will rememba u tomorrow are not d ppl u are nice to 2day.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Adedaniel211(m): 9:05am On Aug 17, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
Had I known all my labour on her would be in futility, I wouldn’t have spent my hard earned money on her. I looked forward to a bright future with her but my dreams have been shattered by the very one I gave true love. I’m an OND holder but into a lucrative business which is doing very well. I met my girl online four years ago, though that notwithstanding, people can meet anywhere. I was already done with my OND while she was in 200L in the university. She told me of how her mother died during the delivery of their lastborn and her dad had to remarry leaving her to cater for herself most times. I felt the urge to render the little assistance I could and I started giving her money for her upkeep that was like six months after we met. I can even remember paying her tuition fees one session. Now four years down the memory lane, after her graduation and NYSC, and getting a job in an ICT firm with a good pay, it suddenly dawned on her that she can't marry an OND holder because of the gap in education. I told her it is the love between us that matters most but she said she loves me but we are not compatible education wise as she still want to further her education. All these years she was “gulping” my money, calling me sweet names, she didn’t see the incompatibility. When her future was in disarray I was her messiah (am not boasting here) but now that she can look forward to a bright future I’m no more in the picture.

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/222/i-saw-her-through-school-now-im-no-more-qualified-to-marry-her

Eeya sorry ooo. U don enter one chance my broda, but jst move on nd life goes on..
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Sammyblaq(m): 9:06am On Aug 17, 2015
A jigga on this forum is about or making the mistake already.
Quoting some ladies up there...
'he is an asshole (s in dollar)'
'sh:t happens'
'friendship mustnt end at marriage'.
All noted.
'This gals are very deadly, i checked myself nobody rape me' - 2baba
Guys BEWARE!

When you reason before spending, they say 'U STINGY'...but when u spend before reasoning....
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by sniper77(m): 9:16am On Aug 17, 2015
Guy move on with your life.she is not a part of your life.what will be will be.Focus on your future.In the fullness of time your destined wife will come.
Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Sammyblaq(m): 9:21am On Aug 17, 2015
cococandy:

No I'm not.

ikpofelam!...
Tell them...
I know this bigshot in umuahia that owns a well known and visited hotel and many other big investments attached to his name....
He is on MONEY and controls MONEY but he obtained a degree not quite long.

After college, we furthered; but this guy joined a market. Now he's made it large pass many o'us.

Chukwuma is every womans dream...handsome dude, well built, speaks well, Runs dough, cares and other pluses but no degree yet if am guessing right. #StreetPaid

sister u'r right about it. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her by Edusouls(m): 9:37am On Aug 17, 2015
RedCard1:
Mtchewww! I'm sure you've never spent that much on your siblings. Guys been helping strangers since 1846. Na so dem go dey fall una hand
dont mind them brother, his siblings maybe there suffering begging him for help,he will tell them no money, men are fools..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? / My Wife Is Too Proud To Apologise / Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.