Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) (12944 Views)

Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kogi Tribunal: Anything Can Happen / At 79 OBJ Still Protecting He's Manhood.. For What? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by Duru1(m): 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
ezeagu:

We're not mocking you, we're simply saying you guys are just the run of the mill brainwashed Africans and if you were ever to step into your promised land an Israeli would piss in your mouth.

If you think Israel has to be run like a kindergarten class, you are more brainwashed than you have admitted.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by roob: 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
ezeagu:

Nonsense.

Israel is backed up by the western world.

Yes, God uses the western World to protect israel...u don't think He would come down and do it Himself, do u?

1 Like

Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by PenSniper: 12:01am On Aug 15, 2015
ezeagu:

We're not mocking you, we're simply saying you guys are just the run of the mill brainwashed Africans and if you were ever to step into your promised land an Israeli would piss in your mouth.

[img]http://davidduke.com/content/uploads/2014/07/Nitzana04.jpg[/
img]

Yes, they may exhibit some form of racism, but don't misconstrue my post as supportive of Israel but only to extol the Word of God. One's dislike for the Israelites shouldn't make us overlook His relationship with them and has nothing to do with brainwashing.
To me personally, the Word of God in the Bible is immutable.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by emekachimek: 12:03am On Aug 15, 2015
ezeagu:

Nonsense.

Israel is backed up by the western world.
Israel is, rather, the strength of the Western world. The Intel behind American high techs are of Jewish descent. Israel is the only country that is not a part of the United Nations; they are the only SOVEREIGN state and America know that. That's why America is always 'romancing' them, so as not to anger them. My brother, Israel is UNTOUCHABLE, hoo ha

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 15, 2015
Isreal. Oro po nibe
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by ghostmist: 12:12am On Aug 15, 2015
EVarn:

*Saudi Arabia supports a rather extreme version of islam called wahabism,and they are well known sponsors of aggressive wahabist movements across the middle east and north africa.
*Saudi Arabia is a shiite/shia country that abhors deep hatred for sunni ethnic nations like Iran and Syria.
*Saudi Arabia bears a deep grudge against Israel and they are sympathetic to cause of the defunct 'islamic state of palestine'.
Due to the 3 reasons above,giving Saudi Arabia nuclear weapons will amount to armageddon in the middle east; Israel could get enraged enough to launch an all out nuclear or conventional assualt to protect its "sovereignity and national survival",while Iran would be further motivated to arm terrorist militias to massacre both jews and shiite ethnic groups across the region and they would also accelerates theirs nuclear programme,posing further threat to regional stability.
It would become one big butchery.
on the contrary bro.Iran is majorly shiite.while most of the muslim world are sunni.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by ezeagu(m): 12:16am On Aug 15, 2015
Duru1:

If you think Israel has to be run like a kindergarten class, you are more brainwashed than you have admitted.

Let's take a trip to Israel and request citizenship, let's see who's more brainwashed than the other.

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by ezeagu(m): 12:19am On Aug 15, 2015
emekachimek:

Israel is, rather, the strength of the Western world. The Intel behind American high techs are of Jewish descent. Israel is the only country that is not a part of the United Nations; they are the only SOVEREIGN state and America know that. That's why America is always 'romancing' them, so as not to anger them. My brother, Israel is UNTOUCHABLE, hoo ha

Nonsense, more Jewish supremacy bullshit. I don't know why Igbo people think Israelis actually give a shit about them. Lol, they'd sterilise you and take your land.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html
http://www.forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by ezeagu(m): 12:20am On Aug 15, 2015
roob:

Yes, God uses the western World to protect israel...u don't think He would come down and do it Himself, do u?

I don't know how to respond to such infantile reasoning. Open a book. Any book!

1 Like

Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by EVarn(m): 12:21am On Aug 15, 2015
ghostmist:
on the contrary bro.Iran is majorly shiite.while most of the muslim world are sunni.
pardon my mistake,i'll correct it asap.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by ghostmist: 12:23am On Aug 15, 2015
EVarn:
pardon my mistake,i'll correct it asap.
What exactly is your grouse with Israel?don't you think they have a right to exist?

NL with their silly errors.I quoted ezeagu.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by ezeagu(m): 12:23am On Aug 15, 2015
Duru1:

You are living on the idiocy known today as "political correctness". The entire area known as British mandate is called Palestine which included today's Israel and Jordan. However when Transjordan was created out of Palestine, the creation of Israel followed a year later. unfortunately, the Arabs refused the creation and existence of Israeli nation. British was very much involved with the administration of British mandated Palestine and took side with most Arab nations during the era in this subject matter.

So why does Israel still exist and Britain didn't continue funding Arabs to take over Israel, why is Britain one of Israel's strongest allies? Let me guess, Jehovah? The "idiocy known as political correctness" is the reason why Nigerians could emigrate to the United State and United Kingdom in droves and escape the hell called Nigeria, which they maintained in I guess politically incorrect manner?

1 Like

Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by ezeagu(m): 12:26am On Aug 15, 2015
PenSniper:

Yes, they may exhibit some form of racism, but don't misconstrue my post as supportive of Israel but only to extol the Word of God. One's dislike for the Israelites shouldn't make us overlook His relationship with them and has nothing to do with brainwashing.
To me personally, the Word of God in the Bible is immutable.

But the thing, what word of God? Do you know how many religious scriptures are out there? And secondly, why would God allow a nation to sterilise other so called Jews because they are black? None of you sound logical to me, and all this God crap is really irritating considering the atrocities Israel commits on even it's own people. I guess it's God that also made Europe and America powerful and Nigeria a hell hole? I feel like a lot of this Israel worship comes from Igbo people because they believe they are Jews.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by ezeagu(m): 12:31am On Aug 15, 2015
ghostmist:
What exactly is your grouse with Israel?don't you think they have a right to exist?

I don't have a grouse with Israel, my target are idiotic Igbo/Christians people who think Israel loves them or that some scripture written by nobody knows, probably Romans 2000 years ago explains in some divine way how Israel is able to exist today or that Israel is some divine state.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by EVarn(m): 12:32am On Aug 15, 2015
ghostmist:

lol,i too was wondering what you meant....i guess their is too much traffick on NL tonight.
#FridayGroove
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by ezeagu(m): 12:36am On Aug 15, 2015
adino:

What! Did you say half. At least 75% of the damn population. The stupidity and arrant Lack of knowledge is nauseatingly disgusting in astronomical proportion.

Some of these people are a threat to national security, all it would take is for some Israeli to ask for some of these mumus land and resources and they'll hand it over to their chosen ones. Some Israeli's came to size up the wealth in Nigeria and some Igbo people were jumping like macaques because they thought their sky daddy had come to confirm they were Jew-ish.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by ezeagu(m): 12:37am On Aug 15, 2015
Anymore anus-headed Israel zombies?
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by ManTiger(m): 12:52am On Aug 15, 2015
musicwriter:
Israel = USA.

When you fight Israel you're fighting proxy US military. Remove the US from the equation and the outcome will be different.
Funny, but US depends more on isreal in terms of war technologies, have you hear about "Iron Dome Shield"? Talk of technologies isreal got it and US pact with them to share this ideas, technically, isreal has the knowledge, US got the money, or do you think US will be supporting a country she won't be getting anything from? Wonder why they never sell weapon to Naija?
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by ezeagu(m): 12:55am On Aug 15, 2015
EVarn:
Like I said,Iran is a terrorist country.Iran can never be allowed to acquired nuclear weapons,neither can Saudi Arabia{though it appears that they can easily purchase it from pakistan}.

What do you mean they can never be "allowed", when was Israel "allowed"? What would happen to Iran if they weren't "allowed" and they went ahead?
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by PenSniper: 2:11am On Aug 15, 2015
ezeagu:

But the thing, what word of God? Do you know how many religious scriptures are out there? And secondly, why would God allow a nation to sterilise other so called Jews because they are black? None of you sound logical to me, and all this God crap is really irritating considering the atrocities Israel
commits on even it's own people. I guess it's God that also made Europe and America powerful and Nigeria a hell hole? I feel like a lot of this Israel worship comes from Igbo people because they believe they are Jews.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-
their-consent-8468800.html

America, Europe and Nigeria are not the way they are respectively because of God but because each willingly chose to be the way she is.

Blacks are not backward because of creation but by our actions. I used black because what Nigeria suffers is a general syndrome of the black race..

While Europe and America chose to celebrate excellence, Nigeria prefers to extol mediocrity and ineptitude.

Whilst leaders of those two entities use their commonwealth for the good of the generality of their people,
Nigerian leaders believe in cornering the wealth for self to the detriment of the majority.

While Nigeria worship people with wealth regardless of the source of such wealth, the societies of those entities worship credible and verified achievements.

While truth is the guideing principle in Europe and America, falsehood is the bedrock of every policy of government in Nigeria.

Whilst divergent views in those climes are harmoniously articulated for the greatness of their countries, ours in Nigeria are used to divisive purpose.

While the necessary ingridients are provided for peoples of those climes to be patriotic, the impetus for such in Nigeria is virtually non-existent.

I can go on and on but please let these suffice for now.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by Cooljoe1(m): 2:23am On Aug 15, 2015
ezeagu:
Gosh, half of Nigeria needs to be wasted, the stupidity is crippling.
shocked shocked shocked HAA!
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by ezeagu(m): 3:28am On Aug 15, 2015
PenSniper:

America, Europe and Nigeria are not the way they are respectively because of God but because each willingly chose to be the way she is.

Blacks are not backward because of creation but by our actions. I used black because what Nigeria suffers is a general syndrome of the black race..

While Europe and America chose to celebrate excellence, Nigeria prefers to extol mediocrity and ineptitude.

Whilst leaders of those two entities use their commonwealth for the good of the generality of their people,
Nigerian leaders believe in cornering the wealth for self to the detriment of the majority.

While Nigeria worship people with wealth regardless of the source of such wealth, the societies of those entities worship credible and verified achievements.

While truth is the guideing principle in Europe and America, falsehood is the bedrock of every policy of government in Nigeria.

Whilst divergent views in those climes are harmoniously articulated for the greatness of their countries, ours in Nigeria are used to divisive purpose.

While the necessary ingridients are provided for peoples of those climes to be patriotic, the impetus for such in Nigeria is virtually non-existent.

I can go on and on but please let these suffice for now.

Oh so God secured Israel's prosperity and security for, what? Eternity? And they can rape pillage and steal and keep that entitlement, but God can't even help your country with stable electricity? So God has left you to free will, but has some magico-religious hold that upholds the state of Israel (that didn't exist for more than a thousands years before the 1940s)?

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by xage(m): 3:39am On Aug 15, 2015
In the contemporary world, Israel is the greatest terrorist

The Israel that God loved and protected is no more the same you see today....the have forsaken God....they are against God...they are cursed

They have sinfully terrorized all their neighboring Islamic countries and get away with it
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by nairalife2013(m): 4:12am On Aug 15, 2015
musicwriter:

So, you believe I was writing based on religious sentiments?. And you'll be the one to educate me on this topic?.

Everything you've listed there is a US-Israel co-operation, not a unilateral effort. The US literally not only supply them equipments but train their army as well. And for your information, Iran alone have all that you listed, but they're not making noise about it. As a matter of fact, Israel envy Iran's military might, which is the reason for all the noise you hear about their peaceful nuclear facilities, and not allowing them develop their nuclear technology. If Iran have their way that country will be the real military super-power. Of course, we all know the west don't want third world countries embrace science, so they vilify Iran instead.

In terms of total money received, Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of
military assistance from the United States since World War II. United State's annual military aid to Israel is $60 Billion, almost more than Nigeria's annual budget.

US-Isaeli military relationship https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel-United_States_military_relations
iran is regarded as a rogue country. Even some mega arab nations get the chill when Iran is mentioned, cos they know shoe get size, when madness, terrorism and inhumanity is being really appraised. They are perpetually bitter and thinking war just like isreal. Only difference is that isreal is in the defensive while they are constantly worked up in the offensive, esp in their psyches.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by nairalife2013(m): 4:33am On Aug 15, 2015
ezeagu:

What do you mean they can never be "allowed", when was Israel "allowed"? What would happen to Iran if they weren't "allowed" and they went ahead?
they cannot go ahead. The world knows who they cannot allow to own certain things. Isreal and america has moles in every govt of the world thro all sorts of religion; saudia arabia, Turkey, egypt and other fairly humane arab nations also have similar network in arab enclaves.They ll bring it down from the inside before the dream grows to a devastating order. Elders and discerning youths know the thieves in their community but the thieves hadly knows they know them! Such nuclear facility are not established by just a few mad people sitting down together to have extermination-related discusss! Forget grammar and statistics, take it or leave it, The world is bigger than one rogue nation. The little bad few can never prevail over the many good ones, not now that technology can unravel almost anything and point a direct robot or cyber finger to the very spot! Better every1 start thinking right.
... No shaking. The earth is untop of the matter.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by smsshola(m): 4:37am On Aug 15, 2015
When u got Baba God hand at ur back....
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by nairalife2013(m): 5:10am On Aug 15, 2015
PenSniper:
OP, they did not turn against themselves on realising that they couldn't defeat Israel, but rather, Jehovah God, who is at work.

Saddam Husein accumulated a mass of weapons primarily because of Israel. Ditto Syria,
Iran and Libya.

But Gadaffi voluntarily relinquished his nulear arms before the sword of Babel descended on Libya leading to the current chaos.

The same sword shattered the friendship between Iraq and Iran for 8 years of a war of attrition before GW Bush finished off Iraq. Till today, Iraq remains in turmoil.

Syria was by far the most powerful of them and all its militarization was against Israel because of Golan Heights but they eventually turned the weapons on themselves.

Hezboula is heavily armed against Israel part of which weapon and men are currently being wasted in Syria. I wont be surprised if a sectarian war eventually breaks out between the shiites and the sunis in Lebanon when they shall turn the weapons on themselves.

Need i mention the current state of Yemen and the ongoing sectarian
bruhaha involving Saudi Arabia ?

Turkey was covertly supporting ISIS but today, they are against themselves.
ISIS is the waterloo of the arab world.

You only need to read what happened to the Medianite soldiers before Gideon and his 300 men in the book of Judges and the thousands of king Sennacherib of Assyria before king Hezekiah of Judah in the book of
Isaiah to understand whats happening in the Arab World.

God said of Ishmael ". . . his hand shall be against everybody and everybody's hands shall be against him. . .

Mockers may mock, but the hand of God upon Israel will ensure they remain undefeated.
Forever, the word of God remains settled in heaven.
see inspiration! ...in my boy nephew's voice, see signal! and I have d device and d remote and all d channels all to ma sef!!!.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 15, 2015
ezeagu:

Some of these people are a threat to national security, all it would take is for some Israeli to ask for some of these mumus land and resources and they'll hand it over to their chosen ones. Some Israeli's came to size up the wealth in Nigeria and some Igbo people were jumping like macaques because they thought their sky daddy had come to confirm they were Jew-ish.
grin grin grin
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by femmy2010(m): 5:38am On Aug 15, 2015
God at work.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by nairalife2013(m): 5:40am On Aug 15, 2015
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by M4gunners: 5:45am On Aug 15, 2015
One with God is majority.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by Lucasbalo(m): 5:51am On Aug 15, 2015
EVarn:
Israel has hundreds of nuclear and atomic warheads,including H-bombs and other thermonuclear weapons of mass destruction.
They have Inter-Continental Ballistic Missiles{ICBM} capable of striking as far as the US,Australia and even Argentina.
They have a National Missile Defence Shield{NMDS} to protect them against enemy cruise missiles,nuclear missiles,drones and fighter jets.
Israel has one of the world's most powerful armed forces.
They have a strategic nuclear submarine fleet that can pulverize the entire middle east to dust in less than 48 hours.
My point is that,without the US,Israel can adequately defend itself.The whole Arab world{including Turkey and maybe Pakistan} cannot invade Israel.
I'm not talking based on my religious sentiments,I'm simply presenting facts.Israel has become quite powerful.
You are right that Israel have all those weapons but it is through the assistance of US . Israel is nothing without the U S military assistance. That's why Israeli lobby is very strong in US.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dark Days Ahead: As Power Generation Drops To 2,841MW / Sulaiman Bakari Picks Nomination Form For House Of Representatives / Nwafor's Wife And Son.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.