Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,912 members, 7,838,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) - Romance (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) (103127 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 15, 2015
[quote author=kinglekan post=36977972][/quote]

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by kinglekan: 10:38am On Aug 15, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol cheesy u need to buy pepper spray so u can use it on lekan, I need to use that guy's eyes as sacrifice grin

shocked

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Cutehector(m): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
keep dreaming
hmm... I think u should
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by dasrackhor(m): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
nice but doesn't count.....
Let me analyse it all.
You don't have to love aa girl to woo her! A fondness is enough! Love grows, d dp may not even be her so wat ever love u profess is based on assumption. It's ok to love her because you sense maturity in her words & homeliness in her post but falling in love with a pic is a no! Following her post every day is stalking u may be obsessed not in love.

Peace out wink
jesuuuuu,cutehector upon all yha mouth making see as dis girl turn u to ball she kon dey play u.Can't blieve ΐτ̅.she rubbished yha hard work.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by ArabianAssasin: 10:40am On Aug 15, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol wait re u just knowing? undecided ayam 80 years in my prime cheesy nd I like small boiz like u grin

oh right.. so this is like Milf .. grin

this just got more intriguing.. I prefer older women actually ..they have experience & variety of skill-sets

plus they don't get shy unlike the youngsters.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by stephenqueen: 10:41am On Aug 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
Whay is lash? sad **morning** cheesy

Lash is lash undecided come ma house make ah show you the meaning cheesy cheesy

Morning, how ya night sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 15, 2015
Sassybae:
No, the bad one angry.

Who's wooing you today cheesy

Lol Arabianassasin u still wooing? Nd 1 other guy ayaf forgotten his name sef
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Cutehector(m): 10:42am On Aug 15, 2015
dasrackhor:
jesuuuuu,cutehector upon all yha mouth making see as dis girl turn u to ball she kon dey play u.Can't blieve ΐτ̅.she rubbished yha hard work.
lol its not hardWwork... I had to seek her opinion on dat piece.... I'v not wooed yet na... So chill...
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 15, 2015
ArabianAssasin:

oh right.. so this is like Milf .. grin

this just got more intriguing.. I prefer older women actually ..they have experience & variety of skill-sets

plus they don't get shy unlike the youngsters.

Lmao too bad. Shey u like slacked pvssy? tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by ArabianAssasin: 10:43am On Aug 15, 2015
MhizDeedy:

can I still get a slot... ?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by afolwalex20(m): 10:44am On Aug 15, 2015
redgem:

I'm not emotional

U b modsith
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by dasrackhor(m): 10:44am On Aug 15, 2015
Cutehector:
lol its not hardWwork... I had to seek her opinion on dat piece.... I'v not wooed yet na... So chill...
if u say so.Can't wait to c yha lines my nigga.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 15, 2015
...Bored at night times?..get jiggy with club insomnia..*pillow talks*...more friends to make and chill with...sassy baes and funny dudes all welcomed too...rush now..grab your tickets in Dating and meet up zone..click club insomnia and drop a comment...get alive again..tickkle the fun..
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by ArabianAssasin: 10:45am On Aug 15, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lmao too bad. Shey u like slacked pvssy? tongue

the size of my John Thomas makes even the largest of all pÜssies seem tight.. it's not a problem really cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by JoeCutie(m): 10:45am On Aug 15, 2015
Sassybae:
No, the bad one angry.
Who's wooing you today cheesy
Hey
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 15, 2015
stephenqueen:

Lash is lash undecided come ma house make ah show you the meaning cheesy cheesy

Morning, how ya night sad
Dunno what lash is all about! grin

My night was splendid&urs? wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 15, 2015
ArabianAssasin:

can I still get a slot... ?

Ernnn iono .....

Cc tohpahz
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 15, 2015
Lol cool
Waiting tongue
MhizDeedy:

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by redgem(f): 10:48am On Aug 15, 2015
afolwalex20:

U b modsith

And who are you?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by kinglekan: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2015

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 15, 2015
ArabianAssasin:

the size of my John Thomas makes even the largest of all pÜssies seem tight.. it's not a problem really cheesy

Lmao c'mon gerrarra here mehn cheesy grin u really need cane, infact tz koboko u need now
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 15, 2015
Goodmorning joe embarassed
JoeCutie:
Hey
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 15, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol cool
Waiting tongue

Lol iono if we can still be wooed sef
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by kinglekan: 10:52am On Aug 15, 2015
dasrackhor:

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 15, 2015
Just let the hosts know
MhizDeedy:

Lol iono if we can still be wooed sef
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by ArabianAssasin: 10:52am On Aug 15, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Ernnn iono .....

Cc tohpaz

if it is then I'm in for you & you alone...I really need to eat some pÜssy this weekend grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 15, 2015
ArabianAssasin:

if it is then I'm in for you & you alone...I really need to eat some pÜssy this weekend grin

Lmao u really need slap ooh,
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 15, 2015
Sassybae:
Just let the hosts know

Yels ma......au revoir mademoiselle cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by JoeCutie(m): 11:00am On Aug 15, 2015
Sassybae:
Goodmorning joe embarassed
I've some questions to ask you.

1. Why you making that face?

2. What's good about this morning?

3. Why is it taking you so much time to do what I asked you?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:01am On Aug 15, 2015
ArabianAssasin:

lmfao... don't worry..I would quit fÜcking around after I've accomplished my task of doing at least 5 females from NL cheesy

& I'm nothing like the lecturers.. because I don't force them..they come to me
shoro niyen
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 15, 2015
Lol ok, you going off now?
MhizDeedy:

Yels ma......au revoir mademoiselle cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol ok, you going off now?

Yes dear, ayaf things to do wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (75) (Reply)

I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) / Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.