Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) (102099 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by wheesin(m): 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
redgem:

Account number what for?

What enters a bank account ? mangoes ?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
wheesin:

you think the wooers and wooeees have nothing else doing..u dnt expect them to online everytime
ok noted, pls sweerve
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Dygeasy(m): 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
kinglekan:
[b]
We met upon the internet, a friendship electronic, expressed alone in words, thoughts and smiley's on a faceless forum. Inevitably platonic. smiley kiss

Like a few others I found something in you beyond written words. I wish I could put them all together like Shakespeare and woo you like King Solomon but I would rather do this in the simplicity of King Lekan.

Every thought of you fills me with sweet emotions; your very warm and tender nature creates tingly reactions in my belly. Let's take a bold step and risk moving from friendship to love. From Comradeship to passionate intimacy. wink

~When you are thirsty, let me be the one to chill your soft lips with a kiss. kiss

~When you feel cold at night, let me be the one to cuddle your sweet luscious body till sunrise.

~When you feel down, let me be the one to hold you close to me and whisper the words "...everything would be okay"

To love is a decision made not once, but everyday. To love and to be loved is a two-way street, two must give or love is not to be.

In the words of the Great King Solomon; "You're beautiful from head to toe, my dear love, beautiful beyond compare, absolutely flawless."

Would you be mine sassybae? smiley

Cc: Dygeasy, Tohpahz
[/b]

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by kinglekan: 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Kabiyesi sure wouldn't fail.cheesy

Indeed. cheesy cheesy

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Cutehector(m): 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
klepto2015:
To SASSYBAE, kiss

Come babe, you no even reason am?
Why I dey ask you those stupid questions the other day?
I asked you if you fit swim.
If you stay in a storey building or attend redeem?
Whether you've been to an airport or been to portharcourt.

I sat down all day trying to think of more but then I am just being stupid I no know why I dey fall.
Baby tell me wetin dey make me fall sef?
I don dey craze I no know wetin to talk sef?
You know I've always imagined talking to you but the liver no just gree me face you cos for fear say I go just be like every other guy wey you don wash.

But now even if you wash me, I go still dey proud cos all these other guys wey just dey look dey wait make you wash me, I pass them.
Secretly dem dey die for your body but dem no born them.make dem come meet you. Your body is to kill for, con die for am join.
Each time I look at you, I just wonder how many years God use create you.
I sure say e tey pass when he talk say "Let there be light." When he talk let there be light sef, na because of you. He wan use the light see wetin he don do ni. He use the light admire you.

I don reason so many things, my classy sassy chick.
Only you fit complement my existence. I don waka around this obodo Nairaland.
I no just see anyone wey make sense pass you, Mba! Dem no reach.
So right now nothing fit make me dey happy pass make you just gree say you go be my own.
As in to follow me go house. I don prepare every wonderful thing wey go make you happy.
I go do everything wey dey possible to make sure say you go be the happiest woman for this world. Just anything wey you want na hin I go do.

Bae, please just say yes to me make we enjoy life together. Come and be my 'lolo'. Make we gather prove to these guys wey dey here say true love dey very possible anywhere.

Na my own humble and sincere submission be this o. My love for you na Cat and Rat. If you tell me No here, I go still chase enter anywhere. Even if na Ads section you start to dey frequent or Pets section. I go follow you.

Klepto2015 cool
what d fvck is this? angry if I be babe I go tear u slap

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
Awww nice thanx wink
klepto2015:
To SASSYBAE, kiss

I sat down all day trying to think of more but then I am just being stupid I no know why I dey fall.
You know I've always imagined talking to you but the liver no just gree me face you cos for fear say I go just be like every other guy wey you don wash.

But now even if you wash me, I go still dey proud cos all these other guys wey just dey look dey wait make you wash me, I pass them.
Secretly dem dey die for your body but dem no born them.make dem come meet you. Your body is to kill for, con die for am join.
I sure say e tey pass when he talk say "Let there be light." When he talk let there be light sef, na because of you. He wan use the light see wetin he don do ni. He use the light admire you.

So right now nothing fit make me dey happy pass make you just gree say you go be my own.
As in to follow me go house. I don prepare every wonderful thing wey go make you happy.
I go do everything wey dey possible to make sure say you go be the happiest woman for this world. Just anything wey you want na hin I go do.

Bae, please just say yes to me make we enjoy life together. Come and be my 'lolo'. Make we gather prove to these guys wey dey here say true love dey very possible anywhere.

Na my own humble and sincere submission be this o. My love for you na Cat and Rat. If you tell me No here, I go still chase enter anywhere. Even if na Ads section you start to dey frequent or Pets section. I go follow you.

Klepto2015 cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by CLeAtHead(m): 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2015

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Kivva: 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
klepto2015:
To SASSYBAE, kiss

Klepto2015 cool

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTr07nfochq8rlG3FD4BEZUAgAp3Gir4MH8CwJJMDb-KMW5gSamqA[/img]

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
Danjuma827:
ohhh darling I am highly ready

Awwww! I was thinking u wouldn't show up grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by klepto2015: 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
Cutehector:
sad lipsrsealed embarassed

Thank God say you no be babe...
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by redgem(f): 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
Cutehector:

hahahahahahahaha
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by wheesin(m): 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
klepto2015:
To SASSYBAE, kiss

Klepto2015 cool

undecided is this all or you are still writing more ?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
am here wit u babe, *grab a sit next to her"

Can't wait Swiri kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
Sassybae:
Awww nice thanx wink
nr lie o, dnt u felt like pouring him hot water?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by tohpahz(f): 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
kinglekan:
[b]
We met upon the internet, a friendship electronic, expressed alone in words, thoughts and smiley's on a faceless forum. Inevitably platonic. smiley kiss

Like a few others I found something in you beyond written words. I wish I could put them all together like Shakespeare and woo you like King Solomon but I would rather do this in the simplicity of King Lekan.

Every thought of you fills me with sweet emotions; your very warm and tender nature creates tingly reactions in my belly. Let's take a bold step and risk moving from friendship to love. From Comradeship to passionate intimacy. wink

~When you are thirsty, let me be the one to chill your soft lips with a kiss. kiss

~When you feel cold at night, let me be the one to cuddle your sweet luscious body till sunrise.

~When you feel down, let me be the one to hold you close to me and whisper the words "...everything would be okay"

To love is a decision made not once, but everyday. To love and to be loved is a two-way street, two must give or love is not to be.

In the words of the Great King Solomon; "You're beautiful from head to toe, my dear love, beautiful beyond compare, absolutely flawless."

[/b]

smiley i.want to fall in love oo grin

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by redgem(f): 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
klepto2015:
To SASSYBAE, kiss

Klepto2015 cool

shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
stephenqueen:
I'm just here to laugh, some guyz go dey woo dia fellow guy and dem no go knw grin grin grin grin

Prett ythicksme I need one plate of pepper soup and a chilled orijin angry angry
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by wheesin(m): 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
softapples:
ok noted, pls sweerve

sweerve ...lol dumb undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Twaci(f): 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
Cutehector:
haba

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
Cutehector:

Lmao wil u shut up cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
wheesin:

WICKED
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by MoneyOvaBiitchz: 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
I'm fuçkinq learning. cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Cutehector(m): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
redgem:

hahahahahahahaha
see sassybae dey yarn awww dats so sweet.. Chai... Gawd! Sassybae lyk seriously?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by tohpahz(f): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
Bqlekan agoadiv get ready to drop ur lines cc mhizkel dygeasy smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Kivva: 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
kinglekan:
[b]

[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Let's see. cheesy

He proved me right. It's official: Kinglekan has dethroned you and Ronald4lif.
Long live the king!cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
u are beautiful 4rm head to toe, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha laugh and farts
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
kinglekan:
[b]

[/b]

Oga nla! grin

King Solomon didn't waste his resources on you. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by MoneyOvaBiitchz: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
wheesin:

nawa ⁴una o0.
Leave d guy na.

Or bettet still drop urs let's see.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
kinglekan:
[b]

[/b]

Awww Lekan it was supposed to be me cry grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Cutehector(m): 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lmao wil u shut up cheesy
u dey lucky sey I no dey woo u, u for tear ur cloth rush enta flight come hug me
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by MoneyOvaBiitchz: 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

He proved me right. It's official: Kinglekan has dethroned you and Ronald4lif.
Long live the king!cheesy
so ronaldo4life
too dey smash dem babes here.?

Hmmmmm. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (75) (Reply)

My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone / Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.