Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) (102478 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by wheesin(m): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
To all guys wooing, if you forget to asking for her account number after all the wooing..then its a fail...just my opinion undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Cutehector(m): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
What is it? Are these guys certainly havn cold feet or what? Jeeeez!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Kivva: 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
Dygeasy and tophaz, don't under any circumstance...what did I say? I said don't under any circumstance call or mention those fvcking mods here...don't fvcking try it.

They spoiled the fun at the last wooing contest, don't give them the chance to do it again.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Johnnoah1st: 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
adeh39:
Danjuma827 nd Johnnoah1st kiss kiss
Waiting for you.......wink
am here wit u babe, *grab a sit next to her"
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by kinglekan: 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
Dygeasy:
Kinglekan and Klepto2015, please drop your lines now.

Ok sir!! Sowi am late
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by CLeAtHead(m): 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
alright.......

where the popcorn at?

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
na wao d time is almost 7pm o
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Kivva: 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
CLeAtHead:
am of no concern to you
Lemme tell you
How it works
I quote
You dont
Gerrit
undecided

Shut the fvck up and watch the show.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
cool cool cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
Kinglekan, you never still write the lines finish? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by klepto2015: 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
Dygeasy:
Kinglekan and Klepto2015, please drop your lines now.
Okay.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Aminat508(f): 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hmmm shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by redgem(f): 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
present softapples
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by agarawu23(m): 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
Kivva:

WICKED
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
Kivva:

WICKED
#sigh
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by CLeAtHead(m): 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
Kivva:

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Rilwayne001: 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
Following closely grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Danjuma827(m): 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
adeh39:
Danjuma827 nd Johnnoah1st kiss kiss

Waiting for you.......wink
ohhh darling I am highly ready
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by klepto2015: 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
To SASSYBAE, kiss

Come babe, you no even reason am?
Why I dey ask you those stupid questions the other day?
I asked you if you fit swim.
If you stay in a storey building or attend redeem?
Whether you've been to an airport or been to portharcourt.

I sat down all day trying to think of more but then I am just being stupid I no know why I dey fall.
Baby tell me wetin dey make me fall sef?
I don dey craze I no know wetin to talk sef?
You know I've always imagined talking to you but the liver no just gree me face you cos for fear say I go just be like every other guy wey you don wash.

But now even if you wash me, I go still dey proud cos all these other guys wey just dey look dey wait make you wash me, I pass them.
Secretly dem dey die for your body but dem no born them.make dem come meet you. Your body is to kill for, con die for am join.
Each time I look at you, I just wonder how many years God use create you.
I sure say e tey pass when he talk say "Let there be light." When he talk let there be light sef, na because of you. He wan use the light see wetin he don do ni. He use the light admire you.

I don reason so many things, my classy sassy chick.
Only you fit complement my existence. I don waka around this obodo Nairaland.
I no just see anyone wey make sense pass you, Mba! Dem no reach.
So right now nothing fit make me dey happy pass make you just gree say you go be my own.
As in to follow me go house. I don prepare every wonderful thing wey go make you happy.
I go do everything wey dey possible to make sure say you go be the happiest woman for this world. Just anything wey you want na hin I go do.

Bae, please just say yes to me make we enjoy life together. Come and be my 'lolo'. Make we gather prove to these guys wey dey here say true love dey very possible anywhere.

Na my own humble and sincere submission be this o. My love for you na Cat and Rat. If you tell me No here, I go still chase enter anywhere. Even if na Ads section you start to dey frequent or Pets section. I go follow you.

Klepto2015 cool

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Aminat508(f): 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
Midolian cheesy angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by redgem(f): 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
wheesin:
To all guys wooing, if you forget to asking for her account number after all the wooing..then its a fail...just my opinion undecided

Account number what for?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
redgem:
present softapples
yeah dats my queen, always here with me to attend to palace matters
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Kinglekan, you never still write the lines finish? undecided

Kabiyesi sure wouldn't fail.cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by IamLEGEND1: 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
[quote author=CLeAtHead post=36958929][/quote]

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by wheesin(m): 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
softapples:
na wao d time is almost 7pm o

you think the wooers and wooeees have nothing else doing..u dnt expect them to online everytime
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by kinglekan: 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
[b]
We met upon the internet, a friendship electronic, expressed alone in words, thoughts and smiley's on a faceless forum. Inevitably platonic. smiley kiss

Like a few others I found something in you beyond written words. I wish I could put them all together like Shakespeare and woo you like King Solomon but I would rather do this in the simplicity of King Lekan.

Every thought of you fills me with sweet emotions; your very warm and tender nature creates tingly reactions in my belly. Let's take a bold step and risk moving from friendship to love. From Comradeship to passionate intimacy. wink

~When you are thirsty, let me be the one to chill your soft lips with a kiss. kiss

~When you feel cold at night, let me be the one to cuddle your sweet luscious body till sunrise.

~When you feel down, let me be the one to hold you close to me and whisper the words "...everything would be okay"

To love is a decision made not once, but everyday. To love and to be loved is a two-way street, two must give or love is not to be.

In the words of the Great King Solomon; "You're beautiful from head to toe, my dear love, beautiful beyond compare, absolutely flawless."

Would you be mine sassybae? smiley

Cc: Dygeasy, Tohpahz
[/b]

26 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by stephenqueen: 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
I'm just here to laugh, some guyz go dey woo dia fellow guy and dem no go knw grin grin grin grin

Prettythicksme I need one plate of pepper soup and a chilled orijin angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Kabiyesi sure wouldn't fail.cheesy
Let's see. cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
LOBATAN!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha c wooing? i don die!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Dygeasy(m): 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
klepto2015:
To SASSYBAE, kiss

Come babe, you no even reason am?
Why I dey ask you those stupid questions the other day?
I asked you if you fit swim.
If you stay in a storey building or attend redeem?
Whether you've been to an airport or been to portharcourt.

I sat down all day trying to think of more but then I am just being stupid I no know why I dey fall.
Baby tell me wetin dey make me fall sef?
I don dey craze I no know wetin to talk sef?
You know I've always imagined talking to you but the liver no just gree me face you cos for fear say I go just be like every other guy wey you don wash.

But now even if you wash me, I go still dey proud cos all these other guys wey just dey look dey wait make you wash me, I pass them.
Secretly dem dey die for your body but dem no born them.make dem come meet you. Your body is to kill for, con die for am join.
Each time I look at you, I just wonder how many years God use create you.
I sure say e tey pass when he talk say "Let there be light." When he talk let there be light sef, na because of you. He wan use the light see wetin he don do ni. He use the light admire you.

I don reason so many things, my classy sassy chick.
Only you fit complement my existence. I don waka around this obodo Nairaland.
I no just see anyone wey make sense pass you, Mba! Dem no reach.
So right now nothing fit make me dey happy pass make you just gree say you go be my own.
As in to follow me go house. I don prepare every wonderful thing wey go make you happy.
I go do everything wey dey possible to make sure say you go be the happiest woman for this world. Just anything wey you want na hin I go do.

Bae, please just say yes to me make we enjoy life together. Come and be my 'lolo'. Make we gather prove to these guys wey dey here say true love dey very possible anywhere.

Na my own humble and sincere submission be this o. My love for you na Cat and Rat. If you tell me No here, I go still chase enter anywhere. Even if na Ads section you start to dey frequent or Pets section. I go follow you.

Klepto2015 cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (75) (Reply)

Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding / "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.