Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) - Romance (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) (102768 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
KingTom:

Obong Ete check your"Detective" againgrin

Akparawa, check my last comment.cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by KingTom(m): 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Kingtom, I just saw it now. I typed "detentive" in lieu of "detective".
I have captured the biggest fish! I can now retire from the gbagaun business. If your name is on my list, the honcho!

grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Captainswag225(m): 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
cherlene
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

This is the reply I give to trolls: smiley

who is a troll? pls get the fvck out of my side and sweerve
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by KingTom(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ishilove:

Alberto mailed me to threaten me and yarn dust.

Ipledge, that overfed baby took my picture to make fun of his female relatives, not me. The bans they got is very well deserved because you just don't misbehave anyhow and expect to get away with it.
I know but abeg Na. Abeg I am desperately begging just reduce it Na. 2016 shocked make my guy see Christmas at least Na cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by KingTom(m): 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
redgem:

You know what I meant and don't pretend
Believe me when I say I don't know what you mean by that. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by KingTom(m): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Akparawa, check my last comment.cheesy
seenwink
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by redgem(f): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
KingTom:
Believe me when I say I don't know what you mean by that. grin

By what exactly? Let me see if I can explain
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
KingTom:

I have captured the biggest fish! I can now retire from the gbagaun business. If your name is on my list, the honcho!

grin grin

Should we play? I'd wager a bet you'd hate my guts in three days.cheesy

By the way, I am not the "biggest fish". I'm still lacing my vocabulary shoes.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lol nah, am not good at that cheesy
TheSonOfMark:

wink

How do you fancy getting hired as an e-detective?cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Mhizkel(f): 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
Randyhot:
..missy y dont you holla us at club insonmia...we can really do with your likes..check out dating and meet up zone..and click club insonmia..like and drop a comment
Share the link here.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Mhizkel(f): 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
the type of guy u want?
Only God knows.cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Swaggzkid: 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
KingTom:

grin grin

Guy you funny ooo
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Captainswag225(m): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Mhizkel:

Only God knows.cheesy
hmmm, mhizkel the gud gal. Btw softapples has been looking for u all day.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by CLeAtHead(m): 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
Just woke up
I it's 12pm
Holy F*** shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Captainswag225(m): 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
CLeAtHead:
did yall miss me?
I am the foolshocked
whatsup troll?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by CLeAtHead(m): 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
Nigga Ama
Pretend you
Didn't type
That S***
undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by JoeCutie(m): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
redgem:

Hahaha haha...... Are you sure? I can bet you gave a fvck this afternoon and will give one later at night grin
shocked shocked shocked

Redgem and KingTom!!! Wasoputunu?! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by redgem(f): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
JoeCutie:
shocked shocked shocked
Redgem and KingTom!!! Wasoputunu?! cheesy

Nothing oh grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by XavierBlue(m): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ishilove:

Alberto mailed me to threaten me and yarn dust.

Ipledge, that overfed baby took my picture to make fun of his female relatives, not me. The bans they got is very well deserved because you just don't misbehave anyhow and expect to get away with it.
madmoiselle, is your blog abandoned or when are you updating? Pretty a long Time.

XavierBlue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
Mhizkel:

Awww. Maybe Mac isn't available.
Yh
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by JoeCutie(m): 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sassybae:
angry you caught me joe
Red handed!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by JoeCutie(m): 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
redgem:

Nothing oh grin
Who you dey tell that one? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by redgem(f): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
JoeCutie:
Who you dey tell that one? undecided

You Na.... How is your aunt?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by JoeCutie(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
redgem:

You Na.... How is your aunt?
Who's my aunt? -_-
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by redgem(f): 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
JoeCutie:
Who's my aunt? -_-

MissMakas
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
I don't like it angry
JoeCutie:
Red handed!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
I don show! Clear road
Cutehector na u I come for.....
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by agoadiv(m): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
tohpahz:
Knacks komkom****
People of nl..
We need challengers ooo,, na so una fear reach..
How would you guys allow
Princealexndre to take Midehi Speakdattruth take Cherlene Sinizia take Cherryice Stlaibrowne take Redgem Davecafaray take Gemc3 Rilwayne001 take Adufetohposh Mictima take Whizqueen

[size=14pt]Just Like That!!
Fight for what you want. grin
##advert cheesy
[/size]

Can i......... Challenge embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by agoadiv(m): 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

'Screw' the forced diplomacy that comes with moderatorship! Screw having to tame one's inner demons just to keep the 'insanity' of others at bay! 'The Warrior Princess' is back! 'Misyarners' take note.smiley

e de sweet u 4 bodygrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by agoadiv(m): 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
KingTom:
Obong Ete check your"Detective" againgrin

Hehehe uko ke ekong!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by JoeCutie(m): 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
redgem:

MissMakas
Na she be my aunty? I tell you say that babe na small girl. She be my junior for school sef. undecided tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (75) (Reply)

My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.