Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Delta Gov Okowa Visits Buhari To Thank Him For Kachikwu's Appointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Gov Okowa Visits Buhari To Thank Him For Kachikwu's Appointment (2547 Views)

I Invited Osinbajo To London To Thank Him ―buhari / Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu / Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Gov Okowa Visits Buhari To Thank Him For Kachikwu's Appointment by ikechu1278: 11:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
atlwireles:

99% of these sai chanters are google based Niger deltans. I blame the internet and the search engines content providers. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Delta Gov Okowa Visits Buhari To Thank Him For Kachikwu's Appointment by owobokiri(m): 12:19am On Aug 15, 2015
ikechu1278:
Roots is the dumbest thing I've seen from an deltan. I thought this okowa guy is going to be one of the pride of anioma but it looks like he is going to be one of the biggest disgrace. Sadly, I expected much from an ika. Just f2king pathetic. What's he licking the @ss of buhari for? I swear I'm just embarrassed right now.

Don't mind the screaming headline. Read the body of the story, there were major reasons for the visit. The governor reminded the president of the slow speed of work at the second Niger bridge. . , mentioned gas project at warri that was started by Jonathan towards the end of his regime. . , called for the dredging of areas around warri port since that will enhance better operations at warri ports that have started operating again following the resumption of production activities at the local refinery there. . , he also mentioned some federal roads around Asaba that need buharis urgent attention. . I think by and large, his visit makes sense, came at the right time and as a governor , totally appriopriate. . He most probably tucked in some "thank you" there as a diplomatic stunt to massage the exploding ego of the parochial emperoh at Aso. . Nothing to be emberassed at all. . .
Re: Delta Gov Okowa Visits Buhari To Thank Him For Kachikwu's Appointment by OPCNAIRALAND: 3:11am On Aug 15, 2015
Ibos have no sense of self worth!

Has any Yoruba or Hausa governor gone to thank Buhari for appointing their brother a Director?

Ibos are just.... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Delta Gov Okowa Visits Buhari To Thank Him For Kachikwu's Appointment by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 15, 2015
Wow so wailers like gud things wow pmb give them one more lets see wat they will do next
Re: Delta Gov Okowa Visits Buhari To Thank Him For Kachikwu's Appointment by M4gunners: 5:25am On Aug 15, 2015
Okowa is in right direction. If you don't buy his visit to buhari, well cry him a river. If you read the last paragraph, you will understand where he is coming from. Proudly Delta. My mentor you are on point.
Re: Delta Gov Okowa Visits Buhari To Thank Him For Kachikwu's Appointment by blaqoracle: 6:24am On Aug 15, 2015
hanzdude:
Rubbish! South - South Governors, always a disappointment
anioma has gotten what they want, though undeservedly, they have abandoned Igbo. you know why? they know they are not Igbo.
Re: Delta Gov Okowa Visits Buhari To Thank Him For Kachikwu's Appointment by Udmaster(m): 6:43am On Aug 15, 2015
blaqoracle:
anioma has gotten what they want, though undeservedly, they have abandoned Igbo. you know why? they know they are not Igbo.
you ewedu eaters will always be eaten up by anything Igbo.. I beta pas u be I beta pas u..

1 Like

Re: Delta Gov Okowa Visits Buhari To Thank Him For Kachikwu's Appointment by PassingShot(m): 6:57am On Aug 15, 2015
dearpreye:
Joke of the month.

Soon the brighter and smarter youths from the SS will take over from these funny governors, and then shall the main resource control agitation start.
Get rid of the deep seated hatred you have for anything and anyone not form SS/SE.

Read again and you will see that the governor's visit was for the interest of the region and not for "thanking the president" per se.

Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa, on Thursday tasked President Muhammadu Buhari on the ongoing Second Niger Bridge, the Warri Port and some other strategic roads in the state.
Re: Delta Gov Okowa Visits Buhari To Thank Him For Kachikwu's Appointment by arewafederation: 7:51am On Aug 15, 2015
SenseiX:

Okowa is supposed to be one of the smarter ones, very disappointing to see him reduce to this.

What has the governor reduced to?

If you take the clog off your eyes, you will see that the visit is not just to thank the President but to attract more federal projects to the state. This is a smart move.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Polls: Cult Groups, Thugs Worked For PDP— SSS Officer / Oshodi Demolition: Igbo Traders Demand N20bn Compensation / US Presidential Aspirant Finish Nigeria And Kenya! But Is He Lying??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.