Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels (15235 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Boko Haram Commander Who Escaped From Prison In 2010 Arrested By DSS In Bauchi / Radio Biafra Director Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To #calabarbombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by ibedun: 7:21am On Aug 15, 2015
ichidodo:
Dullardinio should be very careful as soft targets have been made out of VIP dependents especially those overseas for lot less.... Nigeria can not post bodyguards outside her shores.

If anything happen to our first daughter or any of my presido family the Igbos will hear am from the other tribes. An easy task given the common hatred of Igbos. Imagine coming to seek refuge in Lagos and turning around and calling the place (full of Obas and established grounded constitutional authorities) a no mans land. Sebi na isi ewu ........next na Isi Igbo. Nonsense.

Kanu himself would be fished out of river Thames there in London.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by anachy: 7:25am On Aug 15, 2015
after1:

Amadi, You will cry on this your thread. I can help you derail it if you dont stick to the topic.
pls do. Let s us start it. How do u know his name is amadi?
I feel lik closiNg dis thread .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by after1: 7:26am On Aug 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

You make a lot of noise Mr man.

Amadi the coward, you are the noise maker on this thread. Shame uno get

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by vayne(m): 7:26am On Aug 15, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
then why is he in london and not in biagra or Viafra?

Scammer.

Biagra threads don't last beyond 2 pages these days. 5mins fame is over. did you listen to the radio station in California or you just listened to the news s told to you by Nnamdi Kunnu?

Nnamdi be feeding his gullible people junks.

Don't quote me abeg.

I don't know if it's because of Mtn 5mb that you are so glued to NL,do yourself a Favour and listen to radio biafra's live broadcast and hear people supporting it's course,both financially and otherwise.
Stop waiting for NLDers or the propaganda sites to bring news about Biafra.

It might interest you to know that a caller from India(an Indian citizen) yesterday said the zoo's embassy in India is being used as a mosque grin

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by vayne(m): 7:35am On Aug 15, 2015
What a failed state,they tried so had to buy RRmedia,then sat link for $19million just to shut radio Biafra down...it was steaming live yesterday with callers from allover the world waiting for orders...listen to radio Biafra,your eyes go open.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by SOUNDKING: 7:41am On Aug 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

He was in Aba, few months ago, before that, he has been arrested at the airport by DSS operatives with Biafran souvenoirs and materials, when IPOB in 88 countries threatened the zoo, they hurriedly released him. Stop foaming in the mouth mr agbabiaka.You think it's Yoruba Mko, Giwa and others that can be killed by fulani as easily as drinking fura de nunu.
that MKO case shock me,if yoruba can fearfully betray one of their own,who else is safe,cowardice is evil,even the Bible attested to that.God bless Biafra.

16 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by texazzpete(m): 7:47am On Aug 15, 2015
Still surprised to see people take this lunatic seriously. Especially educated folks.

vayne:
What a failed state,they tried so had to buy RRmedia,then sat link for $19million just to shut radio Biafra down...it was steaming live yesterday with callers from allover the world waiting for orders...listen to radio Biafra,your eyes go open.

I actually listen to it once in a while for comedy value. Hearing these earnest cretins come on air to pontificate and bleat the usual vituperation about the 'zoo'.

Lol

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:52am On Aug 15, 2015
ibedun:

If anything happen to our first daughter or any of my presido family the Igbos will hear am from the other tribes. An easy task given the common hatred of Igbos. Imagine coming to seek refuge in Lagos and turning around and calling the place (full of Obas and established grounded constitutional authorities) a no mans land. Sebi na isi ewu ........next na Isi Igbo. Nonsense.

And you think the Igbos are not well aware and prepped for this eventuality?

Go ask the South Africans what happened to them when they wanted to take their xenophobic madness to Hillsborough where you have a high concentration of Igbos.

23 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by vayne(m): 7:52am On Aug 15, 2015
texazzpete:
Still surprised to see people take this lunatic seriously. Especially educated folks.

I actually listen to it once in a while for comedy value. Hearing these earnest cretins come on air to pontificate and bleat the usual vituperation about the 'zoo'.

Lol
However and why you listen to radio Biafra is non of my business...pls don't distract me there is a live interview with a prominent US citizen going on. lipsrsealed
grin

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by SOUNDKING: 7:54am On Aug 15, 2015
ionsman:
If Ojukwu failed, this mofo will fail monumentally.
this is why i said victory is sure for Biafra this time.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 15, 2015
coward you think you can harm Zarah
you days are numbered, overt n covertly FRN will deal with your situation

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by nduchucks: 7:58am On Aug 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

They think Biafran are just placard-carriers and owambe-dancers like yolobas.

I just looked at your profile and discovered that you registered on nairaland on April 1st. A befitting day for you. dolo

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by Beremx(f): 8:03am On Aug 15, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

And you think the Igbos are not well aware and prepped for this eventuality?

Go ask the South Africans what happened to them when they wanted to take their xenophobic madness to Hillsborough where you have a high concentration of Igbos.
will you come to back to Nigeria and fight for Igbos when it happens eventually?
ordinary presidential election that brought Buhari as president,you're scared of coming back from your London base to Nigeria for fear of war till this date. What a monumental coward you are Sunday!!

As for Nnamdi Kanu,I will start taking him serious when he comes to Nigeria and operate his Radio Biafra. Dim Ojukwu of blessed memory never made to actualize Biafra from another man's country

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 15, 2015
nduchucks:

I just looked at your profile and discovered that you registered on nairaland on April 1st. A befitting day for you. dolo
dolo kam.
I just wonder what the take n type trash on NL

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by GenBloodykiIler: 8:07am On Aug 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

They think Biafrans are just placard-carriers and owambe-dancers like yolobas.

and dog forkers

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by ArodewilliamsT: 8:07am On Aug 15, 2015
IbnSultaan:
coward you think you can harm Zarah

you days are numbered, overt n covertly FRN will deal with your situation

If a single zoogerian mosquito bites the Director or his family members. All embassies of the zoo in 88 countries becomes legitimate targets, all uniformed hausa/ fulani men become Legitimate targets. Hope you heard what happened in Aba when Biafrans(who are not even IPOB members) were killed few weeks ago. Did you see the reaction of IPOB Igweocha sector when an ogoni driver was shot? Hausa slave, you and your fulani owners will be routed and decimated. Touch one Biafran, just one.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by ArodewilliamsT: 8:08am On Aug 15, 2015
nduchucks:

Are you awusa or Fulani?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by ArodewilliamsT: 8:10am On Aug 15, 2015
ibedun:

Who dash yorooba liver to talk? Dem dey count meat kpomo dey raise hand. lmao!

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

If a single zoogerian mosquito bites the Director or his family members. All embassied of the zoo in 88 countries becomes a legitimate target, all uniformed hausa/ fulani men become Legitimate targets. Hope you heard what happened in Aba when Biafrans(who are not even IPOB members) were killed few weeks ago. Did you see the reaction of IPOB Igweocha sector when an ogoni driver was shot? Hausa slave, you and your fulani owners will be routed and decimated. Touch one Biafran, just one.

You are indeed a coward. for your information Nigeria state is only allowing KANU to enjoy his 419 business. when things are OK our intelligence boys will pick him up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by vayne(m): 8:12am On Aug 15, 2015
Biafran Anthem live......so sweet. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by ArodewilliamsT: 8:16am On Aug 15, 2015
Beremx:
will you come to back to Nigeria and fight for Igbos when it happens eventually?
ordinary presidential election that brought Buhari as president,you're scared of coming back from your London base to Nigeria for fear of war till this date. What a monumental coward you are Sunday!!

As for Nnamdi Kanu,I will start taking him serious when he comes to Nigeria and operate his Radio Biafra. Dim Ojukwu of blessed memory never made to actualize Biafra from another man's country

You people are just irredeemably daft. Operating a local station in Zoogeria will bring it under the target of the zoo broadcasting corporation. Do sane white people listen to your local stations? RadioBiafra transmits to Biafrans and the world over. Not dafts who can't think. Do you solemnly believe radio Biafra would have survived if it had it primary source of transmission in zoogeria. Why is common sense so scarce in the zoo?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by vayne(m): 8:18am On Aug 15, 2015
Let's see if the zoo will buy intel sat too grin grin
NBC...conquered.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by otr1(m): 8:19am On Aug 15, 2015
No DSS personnel visited his house. You should all stop listening to lies from this man.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by ArodewilliamsT: 8:21am On Aug 15, 2015
IbnSultaan:

You are indeed a coward. for your information Nigeria state is only allowing KANU to enjoy his 419 business. when things are OK our intelligence boys will pick him up

419 money? I will like to donate to the kind of 419 that does not condone lies and makes your Buhari uneasy. I will like to be a disciple of a 419 that refused to be bribed by the zoogeria state after unsucessful jamming attempts.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by nduchucks: 8:23am On Aug 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Are you awusa or Fulani?

This is a typical question asked by brainless bigots. Why would you want to project such an image of yourself?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by vayne(m): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

You people are just irredeemably daft. Operating a local station in Zoogeria will bring under the targert of the zoo broadcasting corporation. Do sane white people liisten to your local stations? RadioBiafra transmits to Biafrans and the world over. Not dafts who can't think. Do you solemnly believe radio Biafra would have survived if it had it primary source of transmission in zoogeria. Why is common sense so scarce in the zoo?
Are you minding her?she probably googled his phone number which she too from one if his post here and started forming hacker grin

Nnamdi kanu needs a favorable atmosphere to successfully spread the gospel which the zoo will not allow because it's not yet practicing full democracy...

In this 21st century,the war starts from the media/internet.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by ArodewilliamsT: 8:25am On Aug 15, 2015
otr1:
No DSS personnel visited his house.
You should all stop listening to lies from this man.

True Biafrans don't lie, we say it the way it is. Even if we falter, we chastize ourselves. No self-pity! No time for lies!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 15, 2015
PassingShot:

Prove your claim. grin

Nnamdi was available life n direct in person on may 30th 2015 During Biafra remembrance day in Aba. no one needs to prove anything to u.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by ArodewilliamsT: 8:27am On Aug 15, 2015
nduchucks:

This is a typical question asked by brainless bigots. Why would you want to project such an image of yourself?

You've not answered the question, what begot you?

a) Awusa
b) fulani
c) I'm not really sure.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by otr1(m): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

True Biafrans don't lie, we say it the way it is. Even if we falter, we chastize ourselves. No self-pity! No time for lies!
Certaainly not Nigerian DSS.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 15, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
so, that is amadi collins aka collynzo. He has changed his moniker to arodewilliamsT since GEJ lost. GEJ's loss has made him dump one nigeria to support biagra or viafra. grin

Read this:

When a lying in state is done during the burial of a person, notable or not, the casket is left open for people to have a last view of the person they are paying a last respect and saying goodbye to. This also gives the family members the opportunity to know that it is their beloved's body that is placed in the casket about to be buried. Without that, most people might think the body has been changed or certain parts removed by ritualists.

When a casket is kept closed, the main reasons might be due to the fact that the person's body got badly burnt or destroyed in an accident or the illness that killed such a fellow made the body look horrible to view.

Below are pictures from the burial of Emeka Ojukwu and also Benjamin Adekunle. Both men fell sick before their death. Ojukwu was hospitalised abroad where he died while Adekunle died in Nigeria.

Why was Ojukwu's casket kept close all through the burial ceremony even when people were going round it to pay him their last respect?

OJUKWU

ADEKUNLE

[img]http://4.bp..com/-iLLx1U-JAnw/VC_bPnD6JDI/AAAAAAAA_uI/qIsdw5wuu3E/s1600/ade.jpg[/img]

Did u attend ojukwus burial
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by nduchucks: 8:29am On Aug 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

You've not answered the question, what begot you?

a) Awusa
b) fulani
c) I'm not really sure.

Egbe ndi abriba piafuka gi isi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Have Tortoise Mentality- Luke Onyekakeyah / Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged / Explosion At Army's Ikeja Cantonment As Military Begins Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.