Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels (15231 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Boko Haram Commander Who Escaped From Prison In 2010 Arrested By DSS In Bauchi / Radio Biafra Director Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To #calabarbombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by vayne(m): 8:31am On Aug 15, 2015
Decimating yakubu gowon presently.. grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by ArodewilliamsT: 8:32am On Aug 15, 2015
nduchucks:

Egbe ndi abriba piafuka gi isi.
Audu my father's gateman in Aba speaks Igbo fluently.
Please answer the question TRUTHFULLY.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by doctokwus: 8:33am On Aug 15, 2015
I am glad that gradually people are beginning to know Kanu for the scam he is.
As his lies keep on getting exposed daily and he keeps asking for donations to fund his fathom acquisitions and lifestyle,ever intelligent Ibos are seeing d man behind Biafra radio.
Kanu lost d plot the moment he started posting fake pics and not accounting for the little funds he had initially hoodwinked d gullible into donating.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by theDEVILisHERE: 8:35am On Aug 15, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

And you think the Igbos are not well aware and prepped for this eventuality?

Go ask the South Africans what happened to them when they wanted to take their xenophobic madness to Hillsborough where you have a high concentration of Igbos.

Hmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by vayne(m): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2015
doctokwus:
As his lies keep on getting exposed daily and he keeps asking for donations to fund his fathom acquisitions and lifestyle,ever intelligent Ibos are seeing d man behind Biafra radio.
Kanu lost d plot the moment he started posting fake pics and not accounting for the little funds he had initially hoodwinked d gullible into donating.
Do you know the reason why you are uninformed? wink
It's because you are stucked with Mtn 5mb on nairaland.....even offline you people don't travel.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by SOUNDKING: 8:41am On Aug 15, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
so, that is amadi collins aka collynzo. He has changed his moniker to arodewilliamsT since GEJ lost. GEJ's loss has made him dump one nigeria to support biagra or viafra. grin

Read this:

When a lying in state is done during the burial of a person, notable or not, the casket is left open for people to have a last view of the person they are paying a last respect and saying goodbye to. This also gives the family members the opportunity to know that it is their beloved's body that is placed in the casket about to be buried. Without that, most people might think the body has been changed or certain parts removed by ritualists.

When a casket is kept closed, the main reasons might be due to the fact that the person's body got badly burnt or destroyed in an accident or the illness that killed such a fellow made the body look horrible to view.

Below are pictures from the burial of Emeka Ojukwu and also Benjamin Adekunle. Both men fell sick before their death. Ojukwu was hospitalised abroad where he died while Adekunle died in Nigeria.

Why was Ojukwu's casket kept close all through the burial ceremony even when people were going round it to pay him their last respect?

OJUKWU

ADEKUNLE

[img]http://4.bp..com/-iLLx1U-JAnw/VC_bPnD6JDI/AAAAAAAA_uI/qIsdw5wuu3E/s1600/ade.jpg[/img]
when you live yet mock the dead,your journey to them is very close.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by doctokwus: 8:46am On Aug 15, 2015
vayne:

Do you know the reason why you are uninformed? wink
It's because you are stucked with Mtn 5mb on nairaland.....even offline you people don't travel.
If u are informed and has travelled as u claim and yet can easily get scammed by Kanu;then u av wasted both time and braincells u cud have used in being useful at a village masquerade gathering.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by ArodewilliamsT: 8:47am On Aug 15, 2015
doctokwus:

Facts, Figures. The largest funders of IPOB are not hidden, they are Biafrans in diaspora. I mean Biafran lawyers, Scientists, Engineers, Bizmen based Abroad. If Nnamdi is a scam, there would have been an outcry from them. They call in regularly, they would have confronted him. So mr "I'm Ibo", we Igbos are not fools. The grestest Igbo fools are the ones who still attend churches of yoruba pastors who hate them with a passion. Many of those thieving, ritualist yorubas pastors have Islamic backgrounds. With headquaters in Ogun, the ritual capital of the world.

Connects the dots.

...Fetish...yoruba...pastors..churches..ogun..bush...rituals.

Doesn't it bother you that the more churches spring up in ogun, the higher the incidence of human rituals in that part of the world?

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by cheruv: 8:48am On Aug 15, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

And you think the Igbos are not well aware and prepped for this eventuality?

Go ask the South Africans what happened to them when they wanted to take their xenophobic madness to Hillsborough where you have a high concentration of Igbos.
You're going far sef angry
Go to Kaduna and Kano and ask the Awusa there why they no longer attack the sabongari areas of their cities.. The last time they did that they were mowed down like weeds grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by cheruv: 8:52am On Aug 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Audu my father's gateman in Aba speaks Igbo fluently.

Please answer the question TRUTHFULLY.
When I joined NL in 2013,I used to think that the morrafucker was Igbo angry it was later I got to know that the efulefu was a Fulani born and bred in Igboland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by cheruv: 8:56am On Aug 15, 2015
vayne:

However and why you listen to radio Biafra is non of my business...pls don't distract me there is a live interview with a prominent US citizen going on. lipsrsealed
grin
A nom n'owere..ele frikwenzi m gāgbanye kam soro unu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by zendy: 8:57am On Aug 15, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
so, that is amadi collins aka collynzo. He has changed his moniker to arodewilliamsT since GEJ lost. GEJ's loss has made him dump one nigeria to support biagra or viafra. grin

Read this:

When a lying in state is done during the burial of a person, notable or not, the casket is left open for people to have a last view of the person they are paying a last respect and saying goodbye to. This also gives the family members the opportunity to know that it is their beloved's body that is placed in the casket about to be buried. Without that, most people might think the body has been changed or certain parts removed by ritualists.

When a casket is kept closed, the main reasons might be due to the fact that the person's body got badly burnt or destroyed in an accident or the illness that killed such a fellow made the body look horrible to view.

Below are pictures from the burial of Emeka Ojukwu and also Benjamin Adekunle. Both men fell sick before their death. Ojukwu was hospitalised abroad where he died while Adekunle died in Nigeria.

Why was Ojukwu's casket kept close all through the burial ceremony even when people were going round it to pay him their last respect?

OJUKWU

ADEKUNLE

[img]http://4.bp..com/-iLLx1U-JAnw/VC_bPnD6JDI/AAAAAAAA_uI/qIsdw5wuu3E/s1600/ade.jpg[/img]

I heard from a reputable source that the reason Dim Emeka Ojukwus Casket was never opened was because he was buried with Biafran paraphernalia and colours that were present in his casket.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by doctokwus: 9:01am On Aug 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Facts, Figures. The largest funders of IPOB are not hidden, they are Biafrans in diaspora. I mean Biafran lawyers, Scientists, Engineers, Bizmen based Abroad. If Nnamdi is a scam, there would have been an outcry from them. They call in regularly, they would have confronted him. So mr "I'm Ibo", we Igbos are not fools. The grestest Igbo fools are the ones who still attend churches of yoruba pastors who hate them with them a passion. Many of those thieving, ritualist yorubas pastors have Islamic backgrounds. With headquaters in Ogun, the ritual capital of the world.
As I said its obvious that even those in the village who initially saw d novelty in RB when GEJ lost are beginninin to make scorn of Kanu and his history and background having been delved into,are now seeing him for the scam he is.
No sensible Ibo person wants to fund someone's rent,artificial lifestyle and girlfriend while the fool sits somewhere doing nothing but broadcast gibberish on the internet.
If Kanu is not a scam as u claim, advice him to come to Nigeria and be challenged to his views or if he is scared,let him not cut off people who try to have a debate with him on Bradio.Afterall seun has not banned u people for opening Biafra threads on nland.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by ArodewilliamsT: 9:03am On Aug 15, 2015
cheruv:

A nom n'owere..ele frikwenzi m gāgbanye kam soro unu

Okoro awusa jamuru frikwenzi Radiobiafra 105.1fm na owerre. Mana IPOB ga aruzi ya, tupu ogwugwu onwa anyi no na ya.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by SOUNDKING: 9:04am On Aug 15, 2015
samtol4:
"The number one radio station and even popular than BBC"U SABI LIE !
google may help you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by ArodewilliamsT: 9:09am On Aug 15, 2015
doctokwus:

As I said its obvious that even those in the village who initially saw d novelty in RB when GEJ lost are beginninin to make scorn of Kanu and his history and background having been delved into,are now seeing him for the scam he is.
No sensible Ibo person wants to fund someone's rent,artificial lifestyle and girlfriend while the fool sits somewhere doing nothing but broadcast gibberish on the internet.
If Kanu is not a scam as u claim, advice him to come to Nigeria and be challenged to his views or if he is scared,let him not cut off people who try to have a debate with him on Bradio.Afterall seun has not banned u people for opening Biafra threads on nland.

Oh dear me! EVERYDAY THE DIRECTOR CHALLENGES MONKEYS like you to call in and Challenge him to a debate on the existence of zoogeria. He is on FB, twitter and BEGS you to challenge him a debate. If you are interested in a debate against Biafra on radiobiafra pls call in on +447831308376 and call him out, the whole world will be listening, better be good.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by SOUNDKING: 9:10am On Aug 15, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
When you are ready to actualize Biafra,the world will know.As for now,we are just noise makers.
you indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by ArodewilliamsT: 9:12am On Aug 15, 2015
zendy:

I heard from a reputable source that the reason Dim Emeka Ojukwus Casket was never opened was because he was buried with Biafran paraphernalia and colours that were present in his casket.

You mean Nigeria Generals of Awusa- Fulani and yoruba extraction carried the casket of Ikemba with Biafran Flags on their heads. It's funny you know.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by sdindan: 9:12am On Aug 15, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
then why is he in london and not in biagra or Viafra?

Scammer.

Biagra threads don't last beyond 2 pages these days. 5mins fame is over. did you listen to the radio station in California or you just listened to the news s told to you by Nnamdi Kunnu?

Nnamdi be feeding his gullible people junks.

Don't quote me abeg.
I listened to it.
Try to listen to radio Biafra so that you can easily get a husband and quit Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by sdindan: 9:15am On Aug 15, 2015
doctokwus:
May chukwuabiama strike u down by lying against kanu.
Have you ever sent money to him?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by SOUNDKING: 9:17am On Aug 15, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
then why is he in london and not in biagra or Viafra?

Scammer.

Biagra threads don't last beyond 2 pages these days. 5mins fame is over. did you listen to the radio station in California or you just listened to the news s told to you by Nnamdi Kunnu?

Nnamdi be feeding his gullible people junks.

Don't quote me abeg.
hahaha,you still live in past.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by BiafranAvatar(m): 9:22am On Aug 15, 2015
Biafra is coming!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by pazienza(m): 9:24am On Aug 15, 2015
How about Enugwu, when is Radio Biafra going to come back to FM here, many are complaining.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by zendy: 9:31am On Aug 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

You mean Nigeria Generals of Awusa- Fulani and yoruba extraction carried the casket of Ikemba with Biafran Flags on their heads. It's funny you know.

From what I was told, and this is information was from an Ojukwu family member who was my childhood friend, the Nigerian Government agreed to give Ojukwu a state burial as long as the burial was not used to promote Biafra in anyway. So even though the coffin was decked in the Nigerian flag, inside the coffin was completely decked out in Biafran colors and paraphernalia of all kinds. That's why the Casket could never be opened.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 15, 2015
sdindan:

May chukwuabiama strike u down by lying against kanu.
Have you ever sent money to him?
It is propagandist's style of arguments, crying about fictitious scam/ money that you don't have any stake on. Pathetic~~~~~~~spits.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 15, 2015
zendy:

so they preferred to bury him in biagra or viafra colours?

How are we sure of that or even the fact that he was the one in the casket?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by vayne(m): 9:36am On Aug 15, 2015
doctokwus:

If u are informed and has travelled as u claim and yet can easily get scammed by Kanu;then u av wasted both time and braincells u cud have used in being useful at a village masquerade gathering.
If you are sensible enough,you won't have called a genuine struggle scammish...
I repeat, you people don't travel.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

He was in Aba, few months ago, before that, he has been arrested at the airport by DSS operatives with Biafran souvenoirs and materials, when IPOB in 88 countries threatened the zoo, they hurriedly released him. Stop foaming in the mouth mr agbabiaka.You think it's Yoruba Mko, Giwa and others that can be killed by fulani as easily as drinking fura de nunu.
Chai. Yet they run errands for the fulanis because Tinubu wants to build heaven on earth. MKO, Giwa et al will be turning in their graves.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by mankand(m): 9:50am On Aug 15, 2015
Guts comes with glory. One thing I like about Nnamdi Kanu is that he is very articulate and organised.

He knows how to organise his people around his dream, he can be the next Che in Africa because he is fighting a just cause but due to the mainstream media propaganda, a lot of people won't see and agree to this.

He have been able to gather the support of the igbo people worldwide both indigenous, in diaspora and those whose ancestors were taken to slave in Europe, America and Latin America which have now become a force to recon with.

Unfortunately my people yorubas are still under the chain of mental slavery donating their hard earned money to fake men called pastors instead of donating their money to organise themselves to build another oduduwa nation. We also have the same capacity to do the same as IPOB but we won't.

We also have yorubas all over Latin America, Europe, and other parts of the world.

I wish IPOB success in their quest because with their success, it becomes a motivation for other regions in Africa to do the same

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by ArodewilliamsT: 10:11am On Aug 15, 2015
mankand:
Guts comes with glory. One thing I like about Nnamdi Kanu is that he is very articulate and organised.

He knows how to organise his people around his dream, he can be the next Che in Africa because he is fighting a just cause but due to the mainstream media propaganda, a lot of people won't see and agree to this.

He have been able to gather the support of the igbo people worldwide both indigenous, in diaspora and those whose ancestors were taken to slave in Europe, America and Latin America which have now become a force to recon with.

Unfortunately my people yorubas are still under the chain of mental slavery donating their hard earned money to fake men called pastors instead of donating their money to organise themselves to build another oduduwa nation. We also have the same capacity to do the same as IPOB but we won't.

We also have yorubas all over Latin America, Europe, and other parts of the world.

I wish IPOB success in their quest because with their success, it becomes a motivation for other regions in Africa to do the same

Biafra is redrawing the map of Africa drawn at berlin conference by white colonial masters. Every sane African should support Biafra.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
Beremx:
will you come to back to Nigeria and fight for Igbos when it happens eventually?
ordinary presidential election that brought Buhari as president,you're scared of coming back from your London base to Nigeria for fear of war till this date. What a monumental coward you are Sunday!!

As for Nnamdi Kanu,I will start taking him serious when he comes to Nigeria and operate his Radio Biafra. Dim Ojukwu of blessed memory never made to actualize Biafra from another man's country

The jews are not all in Israel fighting the enemy. Those in the diaspora are even the ones contributing more to the fight.

Nne, mulu anya ka azu. Onye ndi ilo gbara gburugburu n'eche ndu ya nche mgbe nile.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by achi4u(m): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
some day, some how Igbos will get their dreamed country where one will be judge not by his dialect or state but by his attitude.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects / Suspend Maikanti Baru, NNPC Boss - PDP Tells Buhari / Military Recaptures Marte From Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.