Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Creationism Or Evolution - Post Your Peer-review Articles Here And Lets Discuss - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Creationism Or Evolution - Post Your Peer-review Articles Here And Lets Discuss (11850 Views)

Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. / Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC / Intelligent Design Is Not The Same As Creationism?: Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creationism Or Evolution - Post Your Peer-review Articles Here And Lets Discuss by Uche2nna(m): 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2009
m_nwankwo:

It will be mathematically improbable if the mutation is subject to chance and is random. I do not believe it is so. My view is that evolution of biological life is not a random event,

I dont have a problem with ur point of view which by the way is not the view held by the proponents of evolution. My problem lies specifically with the consensus view of evolution.
Re: Creationism Or Evolution - Post Your Peer-review Articles Here And Lets Discuss by mnwankwo(m): 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2009
Uche2nna:

Ok, I will have to ignore a lot of issues I see in ur experiment and just assume that U have already done the experiment.

How do U convince anyone of ur findings? U do know that one of the hallmarks of experiments is its reproducibility? How will someone like me who have not been called by God be able to reproduce these findings in my own lab? undecided

How is the disappearance of prostate cancer different from the disappearance of many incurable diseases by prayer. Has that convinced the scientific community that there is a God?

I have not done the experiment physically. But I have be shown many times how it can be done and I just have to wait until such a time I am guided to go ahead and do it in the lab. When diseases are genuiely cured, they will leave a scientifically verifiable evidence. I do not want to convince the scientific community about God. But if what I said occures, then many honest scientists will at least question their conviction of certain issues. That in itself is progress.

Uche2nna:

I dont have a problem with ur point of view which by the way is not the view held by the proponents of evolution. My problem lies specifically with the consensus view of evolution.

To explain evolution without God does not make sense to me. Stay blessed.
Re: Creationism Or Evolution - Post Your Peer-review Articles Here And Lets Discuss by pilgrim1(f): 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2009
Uche2nna:

That's what I was thinking about as well when m_nwakwo said:

m_nwankwo:

My view is that evolution of biological life is not a random event, rather it was created and maintained by the power of God. Thus if God created evolution as I believe he did, then their is no room for permutations, chance and improbabilities that you seem to talk about.

It's not so much what you believe about God having something to do with evolution, but rather its consensus among evolutionists. I'm not aware that the consensus has yet reached what is daubed "crevolution" (that is, a pun from fusing "creation" and "evolution"wink.
Re: Creationism Or Evolution - Post Your Peer-review Articles Here And Lets Discuss by Uche2nna(m): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2009
pilgrim.1:

"crevolution" (that is, a pun from fusing "creation" and "evolution"wink.

Nice!!!! cheesy
Re: Creationism Or Evolution - Post Your Peer-review Articles Here And Lets Discuss by Horus(m): 2:48am On Jun 21, 2009
Caucasians have purposely excluded the origin of the African pygmy from discussions and teachings on human evolution. It is the element CARBON which religious factions challenge when defying the credibility of the measurement of time (carbon dating). Carbon is a representative of the blackness of nature and its properties reveal reality, which is the blackness of nature as it helps to hold a time in matter. Religionists know that the understanding of the element carbon reveals REAL TIME damaging religious credibility. The measurement of Truth is now based on blackness (carbon) reality NOT light (belief). There early philosophers manipulated the Laws of Opposites in their favour and it began by diluting the positioning of blackness in nature that has created a belief-based reality. This forced the all-good to be represented as white–light–right. They then planted their own BELIEFS in charge of that reality. Their journey is from [1] a white ghost based force to represent the good then [2] a white physical form (man or race) to represent the good then eventually [3] an extraterrestrial (Aryan-race) agenda to represent the good and so forth [if original existence does not accept the reality of nature]. In TRUE CULTURE it is the DNA (blood) that represents the eternal life of the being seen through its living generations and the quality of the ancestral energy is preserved via melanin which has quantum abilities through suction processes of light and vacuum blackness. We did not worship the random dead as our actual ancestors still exist within us via the DNA often perceived as JUNK DNA. The so-called African American, Afro-Caribbean and mainland Africans who have accepted definitions and titles from other races who are really descendents of the Tar Deneg, Annu People, Pygmies, Nubuns, Olmecs know this well. We must take charge of the blackness of nature in reasoning (this is the problem) and reveal its positive nature within ABSOLUTE NATURE that has been bruised psychologically in our minds by religion, a warped form of Pantheism (as black magic) and other isms.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bible Parable And Sermon: The Prodigal Son and what it really means / Advice Needed: Neighboring Church Noise / Astrology, Zodiac Signs And Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.